Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 3:21-223:21 "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
3:22 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'"
The highest promise of God is for the church of the Laodiceans, namely sitting with Jesus on the heavenly throne forever.
"He who has an ear" is written repetitively in Revelation chapter 2 and 3. There are three meanings of the ear as follows
- The bodily earsfor hearing the Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit, so we can seriously hear it without being hindered or disturbed by anything.
- The ears of our soulfor meditating on or remembering the Word, so we can understand it.
119:15I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways.
- The ears of our spiritfor believing the Word, so it becomes faith in our heart. The Word is kept in our heart.
119:11 Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You!
The results are as follows.
- The Word becomes a brake for us, so we do not sin. It means that we are saved. Keeping on sinning is the same as not having faith or brake and one is not saved.
- The Word can be done. We can obey it. It means that we have the works of faith.
119:18 Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law.
As a result, our eyes can see the wondrous things of God's Word. It means that we experience the spiritual miracle, namely the life renewal from fleshly men to spiritual ones. We can also experience the physical miracle or God's help and our life steps are in miracles.
"He who has an ear" is written seven times in Revelation chapter 2 and 3. The figure seven refers to perfection. 2 Corinthians 10:610:6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.God wants us to have the perfect obedience like Jesus
, so we have the renewal until we are as perfect as Jesus is. There is no blemish or rebellion anymore. We become the bride who is ready to welcome Jesus' second coming and sit with Him on the heavenly throne. The process of the perfect obedience like Jesus is as follows
- The obedience in water baptism. It refers to the Brazen Laver in the Court of Tabernacle.
3:13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him.
3:14 And John tried to prevent Him, saying, "I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?"
3:15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.
3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
Actually, Jesus is sinless, so He does not need the water baptism. Why is Jesus baptized of water?
Jesus was obedient in the water baptism although He must sacrifice His dignity and humble Himself. It means as follows.
- For fulfilling all of God's wills and being obedient.
- For giving us the example of the true water baptism.
Being baptized of water is the same as the obedience although we must sacrifice our dignity and humble ourselves. It means as follows.
- Jesus was willingly baptized by John the Baptist who was inferior to Him.
- Jesus was willingly made the same as a sinful human to confess and bear the sins of men and save them.
- Do not keep the dignity or prestige in doing the Word.
- We must confess our sins to God and others honestly. After being forgiven, we must not repeat the sin. It is the same as the repentance.
6:4 Therefore we were buriedwith Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raisedfrom the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
The implementation of the true water baptism is like Jesus was baptized, namely the person who has repented or died to sin is buried in water with Jesus to be raised up from water with Him and get the new or the heavenly life.
As a result, we have the good conscience and peace or we do not accuse and are not accused. Moreover, we can live in righteousness.
1 Peter 3:21-22
3:21There is also an antitype which now saves us--baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good consciencetoward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
3:22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him.
The good conscience and righteous life are the strong foundation to receive the blessings from the heavenly throne, namely the physical and spiritual blessings as well as the ones in our marriage or household which are the joy and unity. They also become the strong foundation to orbit or lift us up to the heavenly throne. The proof is we become the instrument of righteousness or the servants of Godwho serve and minister to Him faithfully and fervently in spirit until the end according to the ministry He gives to us. We minister to Him until we pass away or Jesus' second coming.
- The obedience in worship prayer. It refers to the Golden Altar of Incense in the Holy Place of Tabernacle.
14:36 And He said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."
The worship prayer is a process to tear or crucify the flesh with all of its wills, so we can be obedient. Fulfilling the will of flesh, one cannot be obedient, but he becomes the enemy of God.
Jesus prayed in Gethsemane garden, so He could be obedient although He had to sacrifice His self-interest, self-will, and self-truth.
We must pray and worship God, so we experience the tearing or crucifixion to our flesh so that we can be obedient although we must sacrifice our self-interest, self-will, and self-truth.
8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoptionby whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."
We are dominated by Holy Spirit, so our flesh does not dominate us anymore. The proof is we can persevere in the Holy Place or shepherding pen in doing the three main services to Godas follows.
Our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God in the shepherding pen. We live in the hands of God. As a result, God removes all impossibilities. From nothing to something and impossibilities can be made possible.
- Golden Candlestick or perseverance in doing General Service to have the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the gifts.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- Golden Altar of Incense or perseverance in doing Worship Prayer Serviceto get the fellowship with Father God in the love.
- The obedience on the cross. It is the same as the veil is torn and the Most Holy Place can be seen.
2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Jesus is obedient to the point of death of the cross. He sacrifices His whole life. This is the perfect obedience.
We must submit our whole life to God, so we are obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore. We have the real work of faith and the perfect obedience until the flesh does not speak anymore or the veil is torn.
2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
2:22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
For example, Abraham offered his only son whom he had waited for twenty five years on Mount Moriah.
22:2 Then He said, "Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you."
Solomon built the physical temple there.
2 Chronicles 3:1
3:1 Now Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, where the LORD had appeared to his father David, at the place that David had prepared on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
Abraham was obedient until the flesh did not speak. It means the work of faith or loving God more than anything. It refers to the first tablet of the two tablets of stone, so we can be used in the building of Christ's body or the spiritual temple.
The other example is Rahab, a harlot, who belongs to the Gentiles.
2:25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?
She was obedient until the flesh did not speak anymore. She had the work of faith, namely hiding the two spies on their way to go to Canaan although she could lose her soul by doing that. It means loving others as we love ourselves or the second tablet of the two tablets of stone.
We must also be obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore. We can love God more than all things. We can love other people as we love ourselves. The perfect obedience is the same as we have the two tablets of stone like Moses embracing the two tablets of stone and the perfect love, so we are used in the revival of the building of Christ's body. As a result, we live in the embrace of God's hands like John leaning on Jesus' bosom.
3:16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak.
3:17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
3:18 "I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden.
The results are as follows.
- [verse 16] The hand of God which is full of the perfect love gives us extra power to endure all things. We do not fear or worry. We do not become disappointed or hopeless. We do not leave God, but keep faithful and fervent in spirit in serving and ministering to Him. We also keep on believing and worshiping God.
- [verse 17] The hand of God which is full of the perfect love gives us victory over our enemies. We can overcome the golden calf, namely idolatry, the hardness of heart, and self-truth, which is the obstacle to love God and others. The golden calf also refers to the sins up to the peak, namely the sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage. It also refers to the impossible problems.
- [verse 17] The hand of God which is full of the perfect love is able to renew and glorify us from the fleshly men to the spiritual ones like Jesus.
Rahab got the strand of scarlet, so she and her family could be saved.
Song of Solomon 4:3
4:3 Your lips are like a strand of scarlet, And your mouth is lovely. Your temples behind your veil Are like a piece of pomegranate.
Our mouth is renewedas if a strand of scarlet is put on it, so we can say true, honest, and good words until we do not stumble in words or we are as perfect as Jesus is [James 3:2].
1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham:
1:5 Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse,
Formerly, Abraham and Rahab could be in one genealogy to welcome Jesus' first coming.
Someday, the Israelites and Gentiles will be one to welcome Jesus' second coming.
19:6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
It continues until we sit with Jesus on the heavenly throne forever.
God blesses us.