Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 11:15-19 is about the sound of the seventh trumpet or the last one.The seventh trumpet presents three things as follows
- Verse 15-17 is about Jesus, who will come a second time on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of all kings and the Heavenly Bridegroom for establishing or restoring the heavenly kingdom in the world, namely the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace (the upcoming Paradise) and the heavenly kingdom or the eternal New Jerusalem (it has been explained).
- God's wrath to the world
11:18. The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."
- The ark of covenant that refers to the perfect church or the heavenly bride.
11:19. Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
ad. 2.Revelation 11:1811:18. The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should rewardYour servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."
The seventh trumpet presents God as the righteous Judge to reveal His justice as follows:
- Destroying the world and those who are worthy to be destroyed by the three times seven punishments, doomsday up to the hell forever.
- Giving reward to those who are worthy to receive it.
Who is worthy to receive the reward from God?
- 'Your servants' refers to the servant of God (it has been explained).
- 'the prophets' refers to one who hears and obeys the true teaching word (it has been explained).
- 'the saints' means becoming the saints.
ad. 3. The meanings of the saints are as follows
- The sinful Gentiles who are called by God to become the saints. It is the same as receiving God's call and election.
1:6. among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
1:7. To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Rome refers to the Gentiles.
19:1. And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples
19:2. he said to them, "Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?" So they said to him, "We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit."
19:3. And he said to them, "Into what then were you baptized?" So they said, "Into John's baptism."
19:4. Then Paul said, "John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Himwho would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus."
19:5. When they heard this, they were baptizedin the name of the Lord Jesus.
19:6. And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.
The process is as follows:
The functions of Holy Spirit are as follows:
- Believing on Jesus as the only Savior. If we doubt, we will fall from faith.
- Repenting or stopping sinning and returning to God. It is the same as being dead to sins.
The faith is the brake, so we do not sin.
- The true water baptism like Jesus is baptized.
6:4. Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
The true water baptism is that one who has died to sin or repented must be buried in water with Jesus and come out or rise from water with Him to receive new life, namely life in righteousness. All things of our life must be true.
Previously, the Gentiles were not linked with the heaven. But through water baptism, the heaven is opened and we receive the new life.
- Holy Spirit baptism.
3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
One of the signs of the fullness of Holy Spirit is speaking with other tongues, as the Spirit gives us utterance.
But, some people experience the anointing of Holy Spirit even they have not been filled up yet.
The fullness or the anointing of Holy Spirit encourages us to persevere in doing the General Service (the Golden Candlestick). We have fellowship with Hoy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
- Purifying the Gentiles whose characteristics are like the dog and swine.
The dog licks vomit. It refers to the repeated idle words. We are purified by Holy Spirit, so we produce the true, holy, and good words.
A sow, having washed, returns to her wallowing in the mire. It refers to the repeated sinful deeds up to the peak.
We are purified and we produce the true, holy, and good deeds until we repay good for evil.
15:16. that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
Previously, the Gentiles were just like dog and swine that could not be presented to God.
That is why we must persevere in doing the General Service. Otherwise, Holy Spirit will go.
Do not return to become dog and swine after being called by God, living in righteousness, and being anointed by Holy Spirit! We must keep persevering in doing the General Service, so Holy Spirit keeps increasing up to purification.
If we are set free from the characteristics of dog and swine, we will become God's sheep that are shepherded, not being wild. We obey the voice of the shepherd, so we live in holiness or light. There is no more hidden thing like the burning lamp.
This is called as the saints.
- Giving the gifts of Holy Spirit to the saints.
The gift of Holy Spirit is the miraculous ability from Him, so we can minister to God according to the ministry from Him.
4:11. And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12. for the equipping of the saintsfor the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
Verse 11 is about five main ministries. It can be divided to musician, the prayer team, et cetera.
Jesus, the Son of God, gives the ministry, so the Gentiles who have the ministry and gift can be lifted up to become the priests and kings or the servants of God who are used in the building of the perfect body of Christ.
There is no more darkness or decay, but we produce the fragrance, starting from the marriage, shepherding, and inter-shepherding.
We bring the fragrance of Christ anywhere and the lamp keeps burning.
- The priest or the servant of God from the Gentiles who has the faith and the patience to face any shocks up to in the age of the Antichrist.
13:10. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Having faith means having relation with the word of God.
It refers to the Table of Showbread in the Tabernacle or the perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
The process of the Gentiles to have the faith and the patience is as follows:
- We must have the true faith.
10:17. So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
The true faith comes from hearing by the word of God or the one that is anointed by Holy Spirit or the one whose secret is revealed by Holy Spirit through one verse that explains the other verses in the Holy Bible. It is the same as the true teaching word.
Do not hear the false one! Do not become sleepy when hearing the word!
We must pay attention to what we hear and how we hear. We must hear the true one and we must hear earnestly.
The facts of having the true faith are as follows:
If we have become firm, we will consider the false teaching and the sound of the flesh as a strange thing. We run away from everything that is wrong.
- Being firm to differentiate between the true teaching word and false teaching including the sound of the flesh.
- Being firm to differentiate everything that is right and wrong.
If we are not firm, we will blaspheme the true teaching.
8:12. I have written for him the great things of My law, But they were considered a strange thing.
8:1. "Set the trumpet to your mouth! He shall come like an eagle against the house of the LORD, Because they have transgressed My covenant And rebelled against My law.
Be watchful! If our faith is wrong, namely the faith because of seeing physical signs, we will not be firm to differentiate between the true teaching word and the false one up to being unable to differentiate everything that is right and wrong.
Consequently, we harm the body of Christ.
The beginning of being lost is assuming that all teachings are same.
The consequence is that one is deceived and considers the true teaching word a strange thing. He is not fervent anymore but blasphemes even rejects the true teaching. Consequently, he becomes the same as the Antichrist.
He is expelled from the body of Christ because his faith is wrong.
- The Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
We hear the repeated and deepened true teaching word in the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion.
What is it for?
- Giving certainty or establishing our faith, so we are not driven and tossed by temptation, false teaching, and the sound of the flesh.
3:1b. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe.
3:2. Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
The stable faith means that we always see God or the true teaching word although it contradicts with many people. We also see Christ's sacrifice. This is our strength.
- Giving the opportunity to practice the word, so the word and Holy Communion are ingrained in our life. We endure to face all wind and waves up to the age of the Antichrist.
We are never disappointed and desperate.
1 Peter 1:6-7
1:6. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
1:7. that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
Enduring is the same as rejoicing and giving thanks in temptation. There is no sorrow. It means that the tears are wiped until there is no more tear.
- The servant of God who worships Him many times in holiness. We lift up the incense that produces fragrance before the throne of God.
8:1. When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
8:2. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.
8:3. Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altarwhich was before the throne.
8:4. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel's hand.
'the golden altar' is the Golden Altar of Incense. It refers to the perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
The prayer is the process to tear the flesh with all of its lusts and characteristics, so we experience the renewal of life from the fleshly despicable men to the spiritual ones who are worthy like Jesus.
The sign of the new life is quietness or peace in the midst of all winds and waves ('there was silence in heaven for about half an hour').
8:5. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.
It is the atmosphere of the throne or the one of the meeting between the Heavenly Bridegroom and the heavenly bride. As the heavenly bride, we place the Heavenly Bridegroom as the Head who is responsible for our life up to the point of death on the Place of a Skull.
We can find the atmosphere of serenity or the throne of heaven in the shepherding or the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God. We place Jesus as the Head, Shepherd, and Heavenly Bridegroom.
The facts of living in serenity or peace are as follows:
- Making peace or finishing sins by confessing and forgiving one another, so the blood of Jesus takes away our sins. Do not sin anymore! We live in righteousness and holiness. We are not accused as well as accusing others.
We will not experience the serenity as long as we sin.
We must be quiet or make peace first when we face anything.
- There is no more worry or fear, but having trust to God.
- Becoming the same as a weaned child, namely making effort to approach God.
131:1. <<A Song of Ascents. Of David.>> LORD, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with things too profound for me.
131:2. Surely Ihave calmed and quieted my soul, Like a weaned child with his mother; Like a weaned child is my soul within me.
131:3. O Israel, hope in the LORDFrom this time forth and forever.
A weaned child means that one suddenly loses the source of his life. If it happens to us, let us try to approach God. We do not depend on the world anymore.
This is the atmosphere of the throne of heaven.
6:1. In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.
The atmosphere of the throne of heaven is that the Lord sits on a throne. We feel God's presence in the power of the train of His robe.
The results are as follows:
- The Gentiles can love God more than anything. We do not want to be separated from Him although we are just the mortar, sheep for the slaughter, and a weaned child.
8:23. "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeveof a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."'"
Nowadays, we must prove that we love God more than anything.
We also love others as we love ourselves. If we do evil to others, we will be separated from God, so we experience the death.
- The power of the train of His robe which fills the temple means that we experience the power of God's protection and preservation miraculously from now on until the Antichrist reigns over the world.
6:1. In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.
When the Antichrist reigns over the world, we will be evacuated to the wilderness. We are directly taken care of by God through the word and Holy Communion.
- The power of helping from God to finish all impossible problems, the destruction in marriage and children, disunity in the shepherding, et cetera.
9:20. And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment.
- The power of God to make all things become beautiful in His time.
28:33. " And upon its hem you shall make pomegranates of blue, purple, and scarlet, all around its hem, and bells of gold between them all around:
There are no more ruin, decay, and failure. We become the light and produce the fragrance in due time. We are happy until there is no tear, and all things become beautiful in His time.
It continues until Jesus comes a second time that we are changed to become as perfect as He is, so we are worthy to greet His coming.
God blesses us.