Taken from delayed broadcast of Fellowship in JayapuraHebrews 4:124:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.There are two kinds of the Word of God preached, as Jesus has taught and Paul has too, as follows:
- Gospel of salvation or milk.
1:13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
It preaches about Jesus' first coming in the world to save sinful peopleby His death on the cross.
25:25 As cold water to a weary soul, So is good news from a far country.
It is good news or as cold water, seeing that sinful people are as thirsty people in the wilderness who need the cold water.
The signs of salvation are as follows:
- Believing in Jesus
- Repenting, namely stopping sinning to return to God.
- Being baptized or renewed of water and of Holy Spirit, resulting in new life, namely spiritual life or life in righteousness. Righteousness means salvation, and vice versa.
- The Word of God sharper than any two-edged sword or the gospel of the glory of Christ or solid food.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4:3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
It preaches about Jesus' second coming in glory as King of kings or Heavenly Bridegroom to sanctify and to perfect the Church to become His perfect Bride who is ready to welcome Jesus' second coming.
It is called Bride Tidingsor teaching Wordor prophetic Word.
The meaning of prophetic Word is as follows:
- The Word whose secret is revealed through a verse explaining another verse in Holy Bible.
- The Word which shows the condition of the Church, including the hidden sins.
- The Word which shows all things which are to come in the world in these last days, especially about Jesus' second coming.
25:6 "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
Bride Tidings is the only one tiding which is able to prepare the Church in welcoming the second coming of Jesus as the King of kings or Heavenly Bridegroom.
Now we have to prepare ourselves in welcoming Him through our attitude to the Bride Tidings.There are two attitudes to the Bride Tidings as follows:
- Negative attitude as follows:
- Being dull of hearing it.
5:11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
The consequences are as follows:
- The spirituality is as children, there is no growth, even being deceived easily.
4:14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
- Entering into spiritual famine.
19:15 Laziness casts one into a deep sleep, And an idle person will suffer hunger.
- Changing the Word such as adding to it or taking away from it.
22:18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
22:19 and if anyone takes away from the wordsof the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
30:5 Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
30:6 Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
In such condition, one becomes a liar.
We cannot change the teaching Word because it is pure revelation from God.
- Murmuring and rejecting it.
John 6:60, 61, 66
6:60 Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this, said, "This is a hard saying; who can understand it?"
6:61 When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, "Does this offend you?
6:66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
It happens because of supposing that the Bride Tidings is too hard to receive. Consequently, one goes back and walks with Him no more.
2 Timothy 4:3
4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
- Positive attitude, that is to say reading, hearing, and obeying it.
1:3 Blessed is he who readsand those who hearthe words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
The result or the function will be real as follows:
1 Corinthians 14:3
14:3 But he who prophesies speaks edificationand exhortationand comfort to men.
The function of Bride Tidings is to comfort us in suffering because of the Lord.
It gives us comfort and strength as follows:
- We can be patient in suffering together with God without any murmuring but thanksgiving to God, even we are joyful.
- We can be patient in waiting the time of God without taking our own way or worldly way, and the help of God will come in due time.
73:24 You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.
The function of Bride Tidings is to guide us as the two hands of God guiding us to live in righteousness and holiness as well as to have solution from all problems.
Being on holy and righteous way, God lifts us up little by little, and none may make us fall.
The function of Bride Tidings is to edify our spirituality and to bring us to enter into the building of Christ's body or His perfect Bride.
The fellowship of Christ's body begins in marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, up to international body of Christ.
The true fellowship of Christ's body has the true Vine or the true teaching to go toward Jesus as the Head. On the contrary, fellowship without the true teaching Word, whether in marriage, shepherding, or inter-shepherding, will make unclean spirit and wicked one become the head.
The proofs of Jesus' being the Head of our life or the Head of the fellowship are as follows:
- We minister righteously as follows:
4:15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head--Christ--
- According to the priest's offices
- In love, not with emotion, but according to the Word of God.
- He cleanses us doubly with the water of baptism and the rain water of the teaching Word until we become spotless or perfect as His Bride.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,
5:26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,
5:27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.
14:8 "He who is to be cleansed shall wash his clothes, shave off all his hair, and wash himself in water, that he may be clean. After that he shall come into the camp, and shall stay outside his tent seven days.
14:9 "But on the seventh day he shall shave all the hair off his head and his beard and his eyebrows -- all his hair he shall shave off. He shall wash his clothes and wash his body in water, and he shall be clean.
The sanctification is especially about leprosy, whose meanings are as follows:
- Self-truth, meaning covering sins by blaming other people or God or the true teaching Word.
13:45 "Now the leper on whom the sore is, his clothes shall be torn and his head bare; and he shall cover his mustache, and cry, 'Unclean! Unclean!'
It happens in bodily appearance and sins concerning eating-drinking and sexuality.
- The lust of money which causes stinginess (disability to give) and greediness (seizing the possession of other people).
If Jesus becomes our Head, He will never forget us but care and remember us always and here are the results:
- He cares and remembers us as powerless baby in His embrace.
49:14 But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, And my Lord has forgotten me."
49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
His merciful hand is able to preserve and to protect us in the middle of difficulties in the world. It is able to do all things in our life and to cleanse us until we are perfect or blameless.
- He remembers us at the time of Jesus' second coming to lift us up to enter into paradise.
23:41 "And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong."
23:42 Then he said to Jesus, "Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom."
23:43 And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."
It begins from now that we are lifted up in the world until we are together with Him forever.
God blesses you.