Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 12: 3-18 is about the clear and complete appearance of Satan or dragon with his activities on the last days as follows:
- [Revelation 12:4a] His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven.
- [Revelation 12:4b] Devouring.
- [Revelation 12:7] Fighting.
- [Revelation 12:13] Persecuting or catching up fast.
- [Revelation 12:15] Causing the woman or the church of God to be carried away by the flood.
- [Revelation 12:17] Making war or persecuting.
The target of Satan is the flesh and blood man or one who keeps the flesh with its lust.
ad. 3. Fighting
12:7. And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
12:8. but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
12:9. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
12:10. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
12:11. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
12:12. "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
Satan or the dragon makes war in heaven.
There are three stages in warfare as follows:
- The pre-war stage, namely the atmosphere of peace.
- The stage of war.
- The post-war stage.
Ad. 2. The stage of war.
The dragon or Satan with his angels is defeated by Michael and his angels. Satan is cast to the earth, so he has no place in heaven any longer.
[Revelation 12:11] The believers also overcome Satan or the dragon by the power of Holy Spirit, the blood of Jesus, and the word of their testimony.
We still learn about the word of their testimony.Revelation 1:5-6
1:5. and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
1:6. and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Jesus appears as the faithful witness to the point of death on the cross. He sheds the blood up to the last one, so His blood is able to do the things as follows:
- Setting us free from sins, except not believing Jesus.
- Lifting us up to become the priests and kings. Our main duty is glorifying God by testifying and becoming the faithful witness.
5:18. And when He got into the boat, he who had been demon-possessed begged Him that he might be with Him.
5:19. However, Jesus did not permit him, but said to him, "Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has had compassion on you."
5:20. And he departed and began to proclaim in Decapolis all that Jesus had done for him; and all marveled.
The direction of the true testimony is from the household, friends (the light before men), up to the light of the world and the one in the New Jerusalem forever.Revelation 12:1
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.What do we have to testify
- [Mark 5:19-20] Testifying about the great things the Lord has done for us physically and spiritually by the Word, Holy Spirit, and His mercy.
It is the same as entering into the Court.
5:1. Then they came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gadarenes.
5:2. And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
5:3. who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains,
5:4. because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him.
5:5. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains and in the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones.
5:15. Then they came to Jesus, and saw the one who had been demon-possessed and had the legion, sitting and clothed and in his right mind. And they were afraid.
For example, a man of the Gadarenes or a Gentile with an unclean spirit at the tombs became in his right mind.
The facts found in the Gentile who was possessed by the unclean spirit at the tombs are as follows:
Jesus helped by coming to the Gadarenes. He passed through the wind and waves or death to help a worthless Gentile.
- [Mark 5:2] Being separated from his family. It refers to the bad relationship.
For example, one does not greet one another but has the quarreling, hating, and divorcing.
- [Mark 5:3] One cannot be easily set, tamed, reproved, and advised. He is wild and not in order.
- [Mark 5:4] One does not experience the rest or satisfaction of heaven, so he will be weary, heavy-laden, laborious, and in tears. He just gossips, lies, and judges others. He is not shepherded but walks about.
- [Mark 5:5] 'cutting himself '. It is the same as destroying the temple of God. The facts found in it are not taking care of his body in daily life, eating food that endangers the body, and doing activities that endanger and hurt the body physically.
'cutting himself with stones' also means destroying the marriage and hurting the body physically and the heart or spiritually.
Hurting the body physically and the heart or spiritually is the same as destroying the marriage.
- Being naked. It means that one just commits the sins up to the peak, so he is ashamed. He is worthless before God.
- Living at the tombs. It means the spiritual death, namely perdition in the hell forever.
It means that Jesus willingly dies on the cross with five major injuries.
19:32. Then the soldiers came and broke the legs of the first and of the other who was crucified with Him.
19:33. But when they came to Jesus and saw that He was already dead, they did not break His legs.
19:34. But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.
Jesus died with five major injuries. Four of them (two in the hands and two in the feet) are used to save the Israelites.
Jesus had died with four injuries, so His legs were not broken. But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear. It is the fifth injury, of which blood and water came out to save the Gentiles.
So, the Gentiles who are worthless can be helped by receiving the signs of blood and water from Jesus' side.
The sign of blood (the Altar of Burnt Offerings) means believing and repenting.
We confess our sin to God and others. Do not sin anymore after being forgiven! We are dead to sin.
The sign of water (the Brazen Laver) means the true water baptism, namely one who has died to sin or repented must be buried in the water with Jesus and come out or rise from water with Him to receive new life.
The results are as follows:
- The new life or heavenly one, namely we are set free from sin. We live in righteousness and become the instrument of righteousness, namely the priests and kings or the servants of God who minister to Him faithfully and correctly.
It is the same as being in right mind or having a good conscience, and being clothed or ministering. We recover from the disease that is impossible to be cured, so we can glorify God. We testify both physically and spiritually that we are called out of darkness into His marvelous light.
- We must sit after living in righteousness and becoming the witness.
It means that we must be shepherded well and correctly, so we experience rest and peace. All things become easy and light.
We are firm in rest and peace when we face against anything.
We are also firm in the light of righteousness, even the increasing light of righteousness. We keep becoming the witness of God.
If we are not shepherded, the light will become dark, namely falling into sin and so on, so we become the false witness until we deny God.
- Testifying about the shepherding (the Holy Place). It is the great sight or testimony.
3:1. Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God.
3:2. And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
3:3. Then Moses said, "I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn."
Why do we have to testify about the shepherding? Because there are more fig trees by the road (not being shepherded) than the ones in vineyard (being shepherded).
There are many fig trees by the road that become dry. It means living in curse up to perdition forever.
There are more Christians who live at the tombs than the ones who sit down on the grass.
The tomb is the place for dead man.
It refers to the extension of the hand of the death to put to death our spirituality and destroy us in the hell, namely the worldly satisfactions such as discotheque, theatre, gambling, smoking, getting drunk, drugs abuse, uncleanness, et cetera.
The spiritual modern tomb is the false fellowship which is not in line with the word of God or without the bread, so the people are hungry and spiritually dead up to perdition forever.
There are two things that must be experienced and testified in the true shepherding as follows:
- [Exodus 3:1] 'tending the flock' means the perseverance in the sheepfold or the one in the three kinds of main service to God as follows:
The results are as follows:
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in committing the General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
The sheep drinks. We are burnt by the flame of fire of Holy Spirit.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
The sheep eats. We are burnt by the flame of fire of the true teaching word.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
The sheep breathes with the love of God up to eternal life. We are burnt by the flame of fire of the love of God.
- "I shall not want". It means that we experience great caring of God miraculously up to the abundance in the midst of the wilderness of the world. We always give thanks to God and become the blessing for others.
- We experience the anointing of Holy Spirit. It is the same as becoming the special servant.
21:12. 'nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
The anointing of Holy Spirit is the ministry with spiritual value, namely gold and silver.
Without Holy Spirit, the ministry will only concern the physical things, so one relies on the flesh. It is the same as becoming the grass.
Gold and silver will surely endure until God comes a second time.
The ministry which is anointed by Holy Spirit can be enjoyed up to the depth of the heart, and become blessing for others.
- The holiness.
3:5. Then He said, "Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground."
In the sheepfold or perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God, our body, soul, and spirit are burnt or purified by the fire of the word, Holy Spirit, and God's love.
The purification of the teaching word will become the moon under the feet.
The purification of Holy Spirit will become a garland of twelve stars.
The purification of God's love will become the sun.
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
We can testify about the holiness. The light of holiness will impact wherever we are.
12:14. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
The more we are holy, the wings will be bigger until we are given the two wings of a great eagle, that we might fly into the wilderness for three and a half years, far from the eyes of antichrist.
Be watchful! Being outside the sheepfold is the same as being outside the holiness, so there will be the two thousand swine which were entered by the unclean spirits. It refers to Babylon, or the peak of darkness that will be destroyed.
- Testifying about good courage when facing the fiery trial (the Most Holy Place).
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13. but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
Why are we allowed to experience the sprinkle of blood? To receive the Spirit of glory who makes us strong and of good courage. We are happy when we are hungry, reproached, and tormented for the name of Christ.
The example is Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego.
They experienced the sprinkle of blood in the things as follows:
The results are as follows:
- The king's delicacies which were not in line with the word of God.
1:8. But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's delicacies, nor with the wine which he drank; therefore he requested of the chief of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
It means that we must not eat the food that is not in line with the word and harms ourselves, namely smoking and food that endangers our health.
It is about the spiritual food too.
The king's delicacies which were not in line with the word refer to false teachings and gossips.
We do not eat it. It means that we firmly reject the false teaching and gossip. We just hear the true teaching word or the Bride Tidings.
- The burning fiery furnace that was heated seven times. It refers to impossible problem, persecution, and the Antichrist.
3:16. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter.
3:17. "If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king.
3:18. "But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up."
The Spirit of glory makes Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego including us become strong and of good courage. We do not grumble, get disappointed and desperate, as well as leave God regardless of anything that happens.
We keep holding fast the true teaching word when God has not helped us yet. We keep being faithful and fervent in spirit in the true ministry. We keep living in righteousness and holiness, and worshipping God.
- God's merciful hands are stretched to us. He is with us. He protects and takes care of our body, soul, and spirit miraculously when we face the physical and spiritual difficulties.
- God's hands finish all impossible problems in His time. He gives beautiful and successful future in His time.
- The Spirit of glory changes us from fleshly men to spiritual ones, namely being honest, and having no purpose to get physical advantage.
We are used to become God's witness about the true teaching word and His life.
3:29. "Therefore I make a decree that any people, nation, or language which speaks anything amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made an ash heap; because there is no other God who can deliver like this."
We are used in the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain until Jesus comes a second time that we are changed to become as perfect as He is. We enter into the heavenly kingdom forever.
God blesses us.