Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 15:2-815:2. And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God.
15:3. They sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying: "Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints!
15:4. Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy. For all nations shall come and worship before You, For Your judgments have been manifested."
15:5. After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.
15:6. And out of the temple came the seven angels having the seven plagues, clothed in pure bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands.
15:7. Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives forever and ever.
15:8. The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.
Those who have the victory stand on the sea of glass mingled with fire, and they sing the victorious song, namely the one of Moses and the one of the Lamb. The temple of the tabernacle has been opened. It means that it is time for us to be returned into the Paradise or the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace and eternal kingdom of heaven. The opened temple of the tabernacle means as follows
- We have the victory over the things as follows:
- 'the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name' refers to the Antichrist as the form of the trinity of Satan, namely the Antichrist, Satan, and the false prophet.
- The flesh. It means that the veil is torn.
- The temptations.
- Verse 6-8, namelythe seven angels pour out the seven plagues on the earth. Meanwhile, we escape from the last God's punishment (chapter 16).
We learn the first point, namely we have the victory over the trinity of Satan. There are three kinds of beast that refer to the trinity of Satan who wants to control men.1 Corinthians 15:32-35,3915:32. If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!"
15:33. Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
15:34. Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
15:35. But someone will say, "How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?"
15:39. All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.The flesh of men is different from the one of animals, fish, and birds
- The birdsthat will become a great, fiery red dragon. It refers to Satan with the power of sins and the peak. We must be careful because the growth of the sin is very fast.
12:3. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragonhaving seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
2:2. in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
A great, fiery red dragon in heaven is Satan with the unclean spirit that makes people become disobedient.
The facts found in it are as follows:
If we are faithful as well as obedient to God, we will be in His system, namely the one of Canaan or the heavenly kingdom. It is the system of hills and valleys or the tearing of the flesh. Only those who willingly tear the flesh can become obedient and faithful. Our life totally depends on the rain of God's mercy.
- 'forsaking the assembling of ourselves together' means that one does not minister to God faithfully.
10:25. not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
10:26. For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
10:27. but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
There are two steps of unfaithfulness in the ministry to God as follows:
Consequently, he will be destroyed in the hell.
- The habitual sin, namely one does not feel sorry or guilty when he does not minister, even he laughs.
- The intentional sin, namely one deliberately does not serve and minister to God. Having a chance, he is unwilling up to unable to serve and minister to God.
- Rejecting or not obeying the Word.
The example is Saul.
1 Samuel 15:22-23
15:22. Then Samuel said: "Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.
15:23. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He also has rejected you from being king."
To obey God, we indeed must sacrifice, but God will be with us. For example, we reject the benefit which is not true. But one who does not obey the Word will pay the bigger loss because he is rejected by God, so he cannot enter the heavenly kingdom. Such life is legalizing all ways to get something. He relies on the ability, intelligence, riches, and position in the world up to being against God. He lives in the curse atmosphere in this world, namely weariness, heavy burdens, tears, and labor up to perdition in the hell forever.
11:10. "For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, as a vegetable garden;
11:11. "but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven,
11:12. "a land for which the LORD your God cares; the eyes of the LORD your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year.
11:13. ' And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the LORD your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul,
11:14. 'then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil.
11:15. 'And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled.'
The results are as follows:
- The power of God's protection and caring physically in the midst of the difficulties of the world and disaster, so we are saved. God also takes care of us spiritually, so we can keep living in righteousness and holiness. We keep ministering to God faithfully until He comes a second time.
- We can live in the atmosphere of heaven as long we are obedient and faithful to God.
- The beast coming up out of the earth, namely the false prophet with the power of lying spirit and false teachings that make the servant of God become non-believer or illegitimate human.
13:11. Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
2 Peter 2:17,22
2:17. These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
2:22. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A dog returns to his own vomit," and, "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire."
The facts are as follows:
The foolish will assume the repeated sinful deed and words as the righteousness. That is why the Word must be repeated to become the assurance of faith in our life. The peak of sin is the sin of eating-drinking and marrying-giving in marriage (false marriage, mixed-marriage, and divorce-remarrying).
- 'A dog returns to his own vomit', namely idle words which are outside the Word such as lie, gossip, evil speaking, blasphemy, including the words that weaken faith, defile, and cause divisions.
- 'a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire', namely the sinful deeds up to the peak.
If the tongue is like a dog, the deed will be like a sow. Both are the unclean animals. Consequently, one will be like a woman of Canaan (the Gentiles) whose daughter was severely demon-possessed. It means as follows:
- The destruction in marriage and children. Her daughter could not sleep, and her husband was not there.
- The destruction of the ministry.
- Toil and bitterness.
7:27. But Jesus said to her, "Let the children be filled first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs."
7:28. And she answered and said to Him, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs under the table eat from the children's crumbs."
7:29. Then He said to her, "For this saying go your way; the demon has gone out of your daughter."
7:30. And when she had come to her house, she found the demon gone out, and her daughter lying on the bed.
The way out is that we must use our tongue to lick the crumbs. The crumbs refer to the Word which is revealed through a verse that explains another verse in the Bible, and Holy Communion. Thus, we have the words of faith, namely we justify the true teaching Word, and blame at ourselves who have many mistakes and weaknesses, so we can confess our sins.
15:25. Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"
"help me" means that I am wrong. All things happen because of my mistake. We confess our sins, so we have the work of faith. If we have the words of faith and the work of faith, we will have a brake, so that we do not commit sin anymore. We become God's sheep or the house of prayer. As a result, the daughter of the woman of Canaan could lie on the bed. It means that the demon goes out of the marriage, so we experience peace and serenity. Satan cannot accuse us anymore.
- The beast rising up out of the sea, namely the Antichrist with the power of Mammon or economy.
13:1. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
13:2. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
13:17. and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
The mark of the Antichrist is triple six. If we receive the mark of triple six, we will become egoistic or do not remember God the Creator moreover others.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- Making or hunting money in an illegal way that is not in line with the Word such as cheating others. It is the same as straying from the faith or the Word, so he will be destroyed forever. It is like a train that goes out of the rail, so it is surely made fallen and destroyed.
1 Timothy 6:9-10
6:9. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.
6:10. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
- Trading in the ministry and Holy Spirit's gift. We receive the ministry and gift from Jesus. It cannot be traded in.
8:17. Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
8:18. And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,
8:19. saying, "Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit."
8:20. But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!
The examples of trading in the ministry and gift are as follows:
The selfish man will become the object of the Antichrist who will be destroyed forever like him.
- Ministering to God as the profession to get money. We receive the Bride Tidings freely, so we must share it freely too.
- Leaving the ministry to get money, certificate, et cetera.
- Letting the false ordination to get money. The example is allowing woman to teach or have authority over man.
- Being greedy and stingy like Judas Iscariot who stole the possession of God and others. Be careful! Do not steal the tithe and the special offerings!
The way out to face the three beast is that Jesus must become obedient to the point of death on the cross, so He receives the name which is above every name.Philippians 2:8-112:8. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
2:9. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
2:10. that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
2:11. and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.The results of the powerful name of Jesus are as follows
- Defeating the trinity of Satan.
20:10. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
- Setting us free, so we who are the same as the trinity of Satan can become the new man in Jesus who is like Him.
The new man is signified by calling on Jesus' name (verse 11). It means as follows:
- Psalm 145:18-19
145:18. The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.
145:19. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them.
We lift up the supplication prayer to God. The center is our need or others' need (the intercession prayer). The requirement is fearing God, namely hating sin, calling on God continuously, and praying in the faithfulness and faith. We stretch out our hand to God, and He will stretch out His merciful hand to us, so the miracle happens. God saves and helps us. He finishes all of our impossible problems. God does not let us to be harmed and destroyed.
145:21. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD, And all flesh shall bless His holy name Forever and ever
- We lift up the thanksgiving to God in all things either in blessing of suffering. Why? Because we believe that whatever God allows to happen is the best for us that will bring us to the glory.
4:6. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
4:7. and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
As a result, we experience peace. It is the extra power, so we do not get disappointed and desperate as well as leave God regardless of anything that happens. We keep ministering God faithfully and fervently until the finish line. The peaceful heart is also the extra power to carry God's yoke, so all things become easy and light.
11:29. "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
11:30. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
- We lift up the worship to God.
95:6. Oh come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
We confess that Jesus is the Maker and we are just mortar. We confess that we have many mistakes and weaknesses spiritually. We confess that we are unworthy, so we do not judge others, but always do the introspection in our life. We confess that we have many mistakes and weaknesses physically. We confess that we are powerless and unable to face all things in the world, so we just depend on God's mercy. God will breathe the breath of life or Holy Spirit for us.
2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
The results are as follows:
- We become a living being. We are taken care of physically and spiritually, namely life in righteousness and holiness. We become a worthy life before God.
- We are sent by God to be used in the ministry of the building of the perfect body of Christ. God gives Holy Spirit and His gifts to us, so we can minister in the marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding until the Israelites and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
20:21. So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you."
20:22. And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
Those who are sent by God have the beautiful footstep, namely the beautiful and successful journey of lie.
- God pours out Holy Spirit like a rushing mighty wind to change us from the fleshly men who have many mistakes and weaknesses to the spiritual ones like Jesus.
2:1. When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2:2. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
2:3. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
2:4. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
For example, Peter who had denied Jesus was changed, so he was brave to preach about Jesus no matter the thing that happened until being put into the jail. Thomas who had not believed was changed to believe. John who had fled from Gethsemane naked (without love) was changed, so he loved God although he was on the island that was called Patmos. All of them were changed by Holy Spirit. If the spiritual miracle happens, the physical one will happen too. The disciples faced many challenges and obstacles, but nothing was impossible for God; even the door of the jail could be opened.
Holy Spirit works in the midst of us, so we become perfect when Jesus comes a second time. We can greet Him. We enter the Paradise up the throne of the New Jerusalem forever.
God blesses us.