Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 14 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark of the Covenant or the suffering in the flesh for the church together with Jesus as the last sanctification that the church can reach the quality of being blameless or perfect.
Revelation 14 can be divided into the following three parts:
- Verse 1-5 = the church's following Jesus as the Lamb of God (it has been explained in General Service in Malang, August 15, 2021).
- Verse 6-13 = the judgment.
- Verse 14-20 = the harvest on earth.
The church's following Jesus is signified by the sprinkling of blood, so there is increasing sanctification, power, God's using, and His blessings and help, and so on up to Mount Zion or the quality of the perfection of the heavenly bride (it has been explained from General Service in Malang, August 15, 2021 to General Service in Malang, August 29, 2021). Revelation 14:2-514:2. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters(1), and like the voice of loud thunder(2). And I heard the sound of harpists(3)playing their harps.
14:3 They sang as it were a new song(4)before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.
14:4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins(5). These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits(6)to God and to the Lamb.
14:5 And in their mouth was found no deceit(7), for they are without fault before the throne of God.
There are seven facts about our following Jesus up to Mount Zion as follows
- [Revelation 14:2a] like the voice of many waters. It means that it cannot be blocked (it has been explained from Bible Study Service in Malang, August 31, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, September 2, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:2b] like the voice of loud thunder. It means the power of the teaching Word (it has been explained in General Service in Malang, September 5, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:2c] the sound of harpists playing their harps.It means the peace, fellowship or unity, and obeying the rule (it has been explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, September 7, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, September 16, 2021)
- [Revelation 14:3] a new song(it has been explained in General Service in Malang, September 19, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, September 23, 2021 ).
- [Revelation 14:4a] they are virgins (it is explained in General Service in Malang, September 26, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, September 30, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:4b] being firstfruits to God (it is explained in General Service in Malang, October 3, 2021.
- [Revelation 14:5] in their mouth was found no deceit = for they are without fault.
The first, second, third, and fourth facts refer to the sound which can please God.
The fifth, sixth, and seventh facts refer to the quality of being perfect, namely being pure, the firstfruit, and perfect.
ad. 6. being firstfruits to GodRevelation 14:414:4.These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to Godand to the Lamb.
It is the same as having the quality of or being the firstborn son who has the right and blessings.
The rights of the firstborn son are as follows:
- The right to get married and become the heavenly bride.
- The right to inherit the eternal heavenly kingdom.
- The possession of God which cannot be charged against by anything.
Who is the firstborn son of God? He is one who experiences the power of creation or renewal by the true teaching Word until being as glorious as Jesus is. James 1:181:18.Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.
'the word of truth
' = the true teaching Word.
'be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures
' = creating us as the firstborn son.
Being without the true teaching Word is the same as having no renewal. How great we are, our condition is only like the earth before it was created, namely being useless. Genesis 1:1-21:1.In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
The facts found in the earth before it was created or a man who does not experience the renewal are as follows
- 'darkness was on the face of the deep' = the heart is dark.
15:19."For out of the heartproceed evil thoughts(1), murders(2), adulteries(3), fornications(4), thefts(5), false witness(6), blasphemies(7).
15:20 "These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
The dark heart contains the seven evil, unclean desires and bitterness. It is the same as the quenched lamp until the entire life is dark in the fear, anxiety, and distress.
- 'without form' = being in muddle= there is no form of righteousness and holiness, but the muddle in sins up to the peak, namely the sins concerning eating-drinking such as smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse as well as the ones concerning marrying-being given in marriage such as the adultery, violence in the household, mix marriage, and divorce-remarrying.
There is the form of dog and swine only in such life; even he has the form of Satan.
Peter was a great servant of God. Nevertheless, he rejected the cross and did not want to get the renewal, so he became the same as the devil.
- 'void' = being empty= Jesus or the Word, Holy Spirit, and God's love cannot dwell in such life.
One who has not been renewed by the true teaching Word will be dark and in the muddle of sins, and cannot be the dwelling place of Jesus like the earth before it was created that could not be the dwelling place of men. Consequently, there is no satisfaction, but murmuring and blasphemy. The life is in weariness, sadness, and tears.
If it continues, there will be the weeping and gnashing of teeth forever in the hell. The examples are as follows
- Judas Iscariot.
26:23.He answered and said, "He who dipped his hand with Me in the dish will betray Me.
26:24 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born."
26:25 Then Judas, who was betraying Him, answered and said, "Rabbi, is it I?" He said to him, "You have said it."
He was the great servant of God, but always hindered the true teaching Word until rejecting it.
Be careful! One has the signs of rejecting the Word when he has got bored and critized the Word.
Judas was never renewed, so his condition was like the earth before it was created, namely being in the darkness and the muddle of sins and without Jesus.
27:3.Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorsefuland brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
27:4 saying, "I have sinned by betraying innocent blood." And they said, "What is that to us? You see to it!"
27:5 Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.
27:7 And they consulted together and bought with them the potter's field, to burystrangers in.
When there is no Jesus, one must weep and the money is used to buy the funeral only. It means that he cannot enjoy using the money and it is useless.
'I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.' = the Lord still reminded Judas through His cross. Judas should have regretted and come to the cross and the true etaching Word, but he hung himself or despised and rejected the cross. Actually, it is enough that Jesus Himself is hung for taking away all sins and tears.
The consequence is the everlasting perdition, weeping, and gnashing of teeth.
- Mary Magdalene.
20:1.Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.
20:2 Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and said to them, "They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him."
She faced the atmosphere of the empty tomb or being in the darkness, rottenness, and emptiness or there is no Jesus anymore.
20:11.But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb.
20:13 Then they said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping?" She said to them, "Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him."
Having the empty tomb or there is no renewal anymore, there will be the weeping.
8:1.Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him,
8:2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities--Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons,
8:3 and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance.
Mary Magdalene was rich, but she wept.
It means that riches are not the guarantee of happiness. Without Jesus, one will not be happy. The richess many times cannot help us in facing the temptations until we weep. If it continues, there will be the everlasting weeping in the hell.
Only Jesus Himself is meaningful for us, namely the true teaching Word and the cross. Jesus is the source of everything for us.
The source of weeping, problems, sins, and so on is the separation from Jesus or being empty of Him or the true teaching Word. It means there is no renewal of life. How can God help Mary Magdalene who is the image of the chruch
- God showed the two angels. It means showing the shepherding system. The angel refers to the shepherd.
20:12.And she saw two angelsin white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
20:13 Then they said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping?" She said to them, "Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him."
The two angels mean as follows:
Jesus' death, resurrection, and ascension took time two thousand years that refer to the last age or the time of the church.
- The angel who is the witness of Jesus' resurrection.
- The angel who is the witness of Jesus' ascension.
Acts 1: 10
1:10.And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two menstood by them in white apparel,
On the last age, the church must be shepherded well and correctly in the Holy Place.
The number two thousand refers to the three kinds of equipment or the perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God. We cannot be separated from Jesus, so we cannot be touched by the trinity of Satan or the source of tears. It means that tears are wiped away until there is no tear anymore.
- The Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in doing the General Service to get the fellowship with HolySpirit God in the anointing and gifts.
- The Table of Showbread or the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service with the Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense or the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love.
7:17."for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tearfrom their eyes."
- In the true and good shepherding system, we can find Jesus who has risen for helping us from the tears by saying'why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?'
20:14.Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus.
20:15 Jesus said to her, "Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?" She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, "Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away."
20:16 Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to Him, "Rabboni!" (which is to say, Teacher).
5:24."Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
The power of resurrection is the same as the one of renewal from the fleshly men to the spiritual ones.
Thus, the words of Jesus that helps us refer to the Word which is revealed by Holy Spirit or the true teaching Word. It has the power of resurrection for moving us from death to eternal life and renewing us to become the spiritual man who has no tear at all, so we can be shown on Mount Zion up to the New Jerusalem.
Only the shepherd who is trusted by God can deliver the Word with the power of resurrection.
God emphazises the following three things in every true teaching Word which is preached in the sheepfold:
Thus, the preaching of the true teaching Word which is repeated can unite us with God or increase our relationship with Jesus as follows:
- 'why are you weeping?' We must say to God the reason why we weep honestly.
- 'Whom are you seeking?' To whom do we ask for help?
5:4.So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to openand read the scroll, or to look at it.
5:5 But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."
John the apostle was exiled to Patmos Island and he cried for asking for the revelation of the Word.
In crying, whom do we seek? We must seek the revelation of the Word. Let us change our crying to ask for the revelation of the Word.
- The Lord said 'Mary!'
It means that He has known us deeply when the true teaching Word is being preached.
20:16.Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to Him, "Rabboni!" (which is to say, Teacher).
He also feels our condition deeply and He calls us to help us.
When the Word is being repeated, we can also know Jesus deeply.
The results are as follows:
- The relationship between the student and Teacher.
50:4."The Lord GOD has given Me The tongueof the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned.
50:5 The Lord GOD has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away.
The tongue, ears, and eyes are opened by God.
Thus, the relationship between the student and Teacher means as follows:
If the ears and mouth are good, all things will be good.
- Having the open ears. It means being able to enjoy the true teaching Word or seriously hear it, understand, and believe it until the heart is open. The Word becomes faith in heart that saves us and becomes the brake so that we do not sin anymore.
- Having the open eyes. It means that we are able to see Jesus who has risen as the Teacher and the Great Shepherd.
4:11.And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
We start being shepherded well and correctly
Seeing Jesus, we can see ourselves with all of our weakness, so we can do the introspection in our life much more and we do not accuse others, especially those who are righteous and in the true teaching Word.
- Having the open mouth. It means our testimony about the Good News and Bride Tidings for giving strength to those who are weary.
50:4."The Lord GOD has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned.
Why do we have to testify? We have to testify because we are facing the hatred.
John 15: 25-27
15:25."But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hatedMe without a cause.'
15:26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
15:27 "And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.
7:37.And they were astonished beyond measure, saying, "He has done all things well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the mute to speak."
- The relation of brotherhood with Jesus.
20:17.Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethrenand say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
The brother of Jesus refers to one who obeys the Word which he has received.
12:48.But He answered and said to the one who told Him, "Who is My mother and who are My brothers?"
12:49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, "Here are My mother and My brothers!
12:50 "For whoever does the will of My Fatherin heaven is My brother and sisterand mother."
Obeying the Word means that the true etaching Word is written in our whole life to become the heavenly wisdom.
9:1.Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars;
9:2 She has slaughtered her meat, She has mixed her wine, She has also furnished her table.
9:3 She has sent out her maidens, She cries out from the highest places of the city,
The functions of the wisdom are as follows:
- For building the house with the seven pillars.
It means that we will be used in the ministry of the edification of the perfect Chrst's body if we obey the Word.
Verse 2 = the atmosphere of the feast. Obeying the Word is happiness, not weeping.
- The miraculous protection and preservation of God until the time when the Antichrist reigns over the world.
13:16.He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
13:17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
- The relationship between the Head and the body.
20:17.Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
1 Corinthians 11:3
11:3.But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
Father God is the head of Jesus and Jesus is the head of us, His body.
He is the Heavenly Bridegroom and we are the bride.
The relationship between the body and the Head happens through the following things:
- The Holy Communion.
6:54."Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
6:55 "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
6:56 "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
Being hard-hearted, one will be separated from Jesus like Judas Iscariot.
The right attitude is that the Holy Communion makes us lean on Jesus' bosom. Every heart-beat comes from the mercy of God.
- The worship prayer.
The eyes look at God, the mouth cries out to Him, and the hands are lifted up to Him. We fully surrender to Him.
- The renewal of life, namely the shining heart like the sun or the obedient one, so the doors are opened and there is future.
- If the heart is obedient, the mouth can cry out the name of Jesus and the physical miracle happens. We are lifted up from the drowning. The impossible things become possible.
- When Jesus comes a second time, we are changed to be as perfect as He is for being worthy to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds. We become the church of the firstfruits until entering the New Jerusalem or the last shepherding pen.
12:22.But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstbornwho are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
God blesses you.