Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 11:15-19 is about the sound of the seventh trumpet or the last one.
The seventh trumpet presents three things as follows:
- Verse 15-17 is about Jesus, who will come a second time on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of all kings and the Heavenly Bridegroom for establishing or restoring the heavenly kingdom in the world, namely the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace (the upcoming Paradise) and the heavenly kingdom or the eternal New Jerusalem (it has been explained).
- Verse 18 is about God's wrath to the world(it has been explained).
- Verse 19 is about the ark of covenant that refers to the perfect church or the heavenly bride.
ad. 3.Revelation 11:1911:19. Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
The temple of God or Tabernacle is the place of the ark of covenant, and the ark of covenant must be placed in the temple of God.
The ark of covenant is seen in the temple of God in heaven. It is the same as a woman with the sun, moon, and star or the heavenly bride.
Revelation 12:112:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: awoman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
This is the perfect church of God or the heavenly bride as the light of the world.
So, the ark of covenant in the temple of God is the same as the heavenly bride.
Now we dwell in the temple of God in the world as follows:
- Our mortal body, including our soul and spirit (it has been explained).
- The place where we minister to God, namely the church of God or our own house which is used to minister (it has been explained).
The ark of covenant must also be put in the temple of God in the world, namely our body and the place where we minister God.
Now the ark of covenant is still in the news, namely the Bride Tidings or the teaching word that is sharper than any two-edged sword.
We must prioritize the Bride Tidings every time we minister to God, so our body, soul, and spirit are filled by the Bride Tidings.
That is why our main purpose in ministering to God is hearing and obeying the Bride Tidings, so we can be purified up to perfection like Jesus. Otherwise, we will not be able to reach the temple of God in heaven.
The Gospel Word is very important to bring our life to the salvation in Jesus. But, the saved people still commit sins and cannot enter the heaven.
That is why we must receive the teaching word to bring the saved people to the perfection.The functions of the Bride Tidings are as follows
- Searching out a resting place for the Israelites in the three days' journey in the wilderness.
10:33. So they departed from the mountain of the LORD on a journey of three days; and the ark of the covenantof the LORD went before them for the three days' journey, to search out a resting place for them.
It means that the Bride Tidings aims the church of God to a resting place in Christ's sacrifice. The three days refer to the death and resurrection of Jesus.
If there had been no ark of covenant, we would have stayed in the cursed world up to perdition.
3:13. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
3:14. that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Jesus must die in curse on the cross to do the things as follows:
The Bride Tidings encourages the Gentiles to honor and receive the blood and water from Jesus' side, so we are set free from the curse of sin to receive the blessing of Abraham.
- Bearing all sins, including the punishment and curse of sin for the Israelites and Gentiles.
Jesus dies with four major injuries, namely two in the hands and two in the feet for the Israelites.
But one of the soldiers pierces His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water come out. This is the fifth injury to redeem the Gentiles.
- Giving rest or blessing of Abraham to the Israelites and Gentiles.
The process is as follows:
Receiving the blood and water sign is the same as entering the Court of Tabernacle.
- The blood sign. In the Tabernacle it refers to the Altar of Burnt Offerings. It means believing in Jesus and repenting or stopping sinning and returning to God. We are dead to sin, especially lie and hatred.
If there are lie and hatred, we will never experience the attention but live in curse, weariness, and heavy burden.
- The water sign. In the Tabernacle, it refers to the Brazen Laver. It means water baptism.
The true water baptism is that one who has died to sin or repented must be buried in water with Jesus and come out or rise from water with Him to receive new life or the heavenly one (the heavens are opened), namely life in righteousness. We become the same as the newborn babes.
If we live in righteousness, our heart will experience peace or rest. We become the place of Holy Spirit.
3:14. that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spiritthrough faith.
As a result, all things become easy and light, so our physical and spiritual lives are increased more.
- The ark of covenant led the Israelites and Joshua to cross over the Jordan to enter Canaan.
3:1. Then Joshua rose early in the morning; and they set out from Acacia Grove and came to the Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they crossed over.
33:2. So it was, after three days, that the officers went through the camp;
3:3. and they commanded the people, saying, "When you see the ark of the covenantof the LORD your God, and the priests, the Levites, bearing it, then you shall set out from your place and go after it.
3:4. "Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand cubitsby measure. Do not come near it, that you may know the way by which you must go, for you have not passed this way before."
It means that the Bride Tidings leads and moves us to enter the big spiritual revival, namely the one of Holy Spirit in the last rain or the building of the body of Christ until the Israelites and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ or the heavenly bride.
We must be careful in the revival in the last rain because those who are not chosen can be chosen. The example is Rahab. But those who are chosen can be not chosen. The example is Achan.
'you have not passed this way before' means that the revival in the Bride Tidings is the one in the new way.
It means that we do not use and depend on worldly ways, but we follow the way which is in line with the Bride Tidings. It is the same as seeing the ark of covenant.
We just depend on God's wisdom, namely the word of God which is seen and practiced. We surely have success.
Outside the Bride Tidings, it looks successful but is destroyed.
We must keep a space two thousand cubits, so we can see the ark of covenant.
The Tabernacle consists of the rooms as follows:
The term two thousand cubits refers to the volume of the Holy Place, namely 20 cubits in length, 10 cubits in width, and 10 cubits in height.
- The Court.
- The Holy Place.
- The Most Holy Place.
The Holy Place refers to the sheepfold, namely the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God as follows:
We must be shepherded to the Bride Tidings like a branch that abides in the true vine.
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in committing the General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
The true vine is the Trinity of God in Jesus' life.
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God.
The results are as follows:
- We cannot be torn by beast. It means as follows:
- We cannot be made fall into sin unless we want it.
- We cannot be deceived by false teaching and the sound of the flesh.
- We are purified continuously.
15:3. "You are already clean because of the word which I have spokento you.
'the word which I have spoken' means the Bride Tidings or the Word whose secret is revealed through one verse that explains the other verses in the Holy Bible.
3:14. So it was, when the people set out from their camp to cross over the Jordan, with the priests bearing the ark of the covenant before the people,
3:15. and as those who bore the ark came to the Jordan, and the feet of the priests who bore the ark dipped in the edge of the water (for the Jordan overflows all its banks during the whole time of harvest),
3:16. that the waters which came down from upstream stood still, and rose in a heap very far away at Adam, the city that is beside Zaretan. So the waters that went down into the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, failed, and were cut off; and the people crossed over opposite Jericho.
There are two kinds of purification by the ark of covenant as follows:
In the shepherding, we experience the purification to the past and future continuously up to perfection.
- 'the waters that went down into the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea' refers to the purification to the past sin.
The Bride Tidings is able to show the sins in the past, so we realize our sins, and we are encouraged to make peace, namely confessing and forgiving one another.
As a result, the blood of Jesus washes all of our sins. All heavy burdens have been removed, so our life becomes easy and light. We can stand upright to glorify God.
- 'the waters which came down from upstream stood still' refers to the purification to the sins in front of us that hinder or ensnare us as follows:
- The sin of evil, namely the will of money that makes one greedy and stingy.
1 Timothy 6:9-10
6:9. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.
6:10. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
It often ensnares us like Judas Iscariot, so we cannot go forward.
- The false teaching.
12:29. " When the LORD your God cuts off from before you the nations which you go to dispossess, and you displace them and dwell in their land,
12:30. "take heed to yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire after their gods, saying, 'How did these nations serve their gods? I also will do likewise.'
- The sins of Babylon, namely unfaithfulness, the sins of eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse) and marrying-giving in marriage (fornication in spectacle and deed, false marriage, mixed-marriage, divorce-remarrying, and marrying-giving in marriage).
7:10. And there a woman met him, With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart.
7:21. With her enticing speech she caused him to yield, With her flattering lips she seduced him.
7:22. Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
7:23. Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, He did not know it would cost his life.
- Being hard hearted or foolish, so one does not want to be advised and his mouth starts producing idle words.
18:7. A fool's mouth is his destruction, And his lips are the snare of his soul.
In this process, we can see God, so we walk on the dry ground. It is the new way from God.
3:17. Then the priests who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry groundin the midst of the Jordan; and all Israel crossed over on dry ground, until all the people had crossed completely over the Jordan.
God blesses and takes care of us miraculously like Obed-Edom. He gives the beautiful future and uses us in the building of the perfect body of Christ. No one can hinder us.
2 Samuel 6:11-12
6:11. The ark of the LORD remained in the house of Obed-Edomthe Gittite three months. And the LORD blessedObed-Edom and all his household.
6:12. Now it was told King David, saying, "The LORD has blessed the house of Obed-Edom and all that belongs to him, because of the ark of God." So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-Edom to the City of David with gladness.
- The ark of covenant presents the church of God who has become the light of the world as glorious as Jesus and the heavenly bride to enter the Most Holy Place.
11:19. Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
Be careful! Along with the appearance of the heavenly Bride, the lightnings, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail happen.
So, the church of God must experience the sprinkle of blood to appear as the heavenly bride.
The sprinkle of blood makes us be in fear, stress, shocks physically and spiritually, spiritual cold, rebel in the marriage and ministry, up to doubt.
For example, John the Baptist is a great man, but he doubts.
1:29. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
1:35. Again, the next day, John stood with two of his disciples.
1:36. And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said, "Behold the Lamb of God!"
John was doubtful to God when he faced the shock.
11:2. And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples
11:3. and said to Him, "Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?"
11:4. Jesus answered and said to them, "Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
11:5. "The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
11:6. "And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."
Fortunately John asked Jesus when he was doubtful.
We must hear the true teaching word when we doubt. Do not hear others! This is the important thing.
35:3. Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees.
35:4. Say to those who are fearful-hearted, "Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you."
35:5. Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, And the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
35:6. Then the lame shall leap like a deer, And the tongue of the dumb sing. For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness, And streams in the desert.
God's answer and the disciples' testimony reminded John the Baptist about the prophecy of Isaiah the prophet which had been fulfilled in Jesus' life and activity, so he was willingly beheaded. He willingly sacrificed because he saw Jesus who had given His life. John received the new life to enter the kingdom of heaven.
For us now, we must hear and obey the true teaching word when we experience the sprinkle of blood.
The results are as follows:
- We have the faith which is like pure gold. It refers to the golden pot that had the manna in the ark of covenant.
1 Peter 1:5-7
1:5. who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
1:6. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
1:7. that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
We learn to walk in the New Jerusalem whose street is of pure gold.
21:21. The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.
- We know and experience Jesus' activity and the power of resurrection in the teaching word as follows:
- The marvelous healing power.
- The power to raise a dead man.
- The power to take away all of impossibilities and finish all of our problems.
- The power to restore the thing that has been destroyed to become good. Suffering is changed into happiness. Failure becomes success and beauty.
- The power of purification and renewal to change us from fleshly men to perfect ones like Jesus. We do not stumble in words. We just say, "Alleluia" to greet Jesus when He comes a second time.
We enter the marriage supper of the Lamb of God, the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace (the upcoming Paradise), and the temple of God in heaven forever.
God blesses us.