Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are still discussing Revelation 3
According to Tabernacle Teaching, Revelation 2-3 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood before the Ark of the Covenant
It means the seven epistles
for the seven churches of the Gentiles or the last sanctification
done by Jesus for the seven churches of the Gentiles
or the congregation in the last days to make them perfect or without blemish like Jesus. They become the perfect Bride of heaven who is ready to welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds to meet Him, the Heavenly Bridegroom, forever.
There are seven churches of the Gentiles
that experience the sprinkling of blood as follows.
- The church of EPHESUS(Revelation 2: 1-7) (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, July 27, 2014up to General Service in Surabaya, September 7, 2014). The church in Ephesus must return to the first loveto return to Paradise.
- The church of SMYRNA(Revelation 2: 8-11) that had to suffer. God said to them not to be afraid in the suffering, but faithful until death(it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, September 14, 2014up to General Service in Surabaya, November 9, 2014).
- The church of PERGAMOS(Revelation 2: 12-17) that must leave the false teachings(it has been explained in Bible Study Service in Surabaya, November 17, 2014).
- The church of THYATIRA(Revelation 2:18-19) thatmust have the sanctification to the heart and deepest mind(it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, January 4, 2015up to General Service in Surabaya, January 18, 2015).
- The church in SARDIS(Revelation 3: 1-6) that experiences spiritual revival and their spirituality is strong= being watchful(it has been explained in Prayer Service in Surabaya, January 21, 2015).
- The church in PHILADELPHIA(Revelation 3: 7-13) (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, March 8, 2015).
We are learning Revelation 3: 7-13
or the sixth church, namely THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA
Revelation 3: 7
3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens"
There are three kinds of the Lord's appearance
to the church in Philadelphia (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, March 8, 2015) as follows.
- 'He who is true'
- 'He who is holy'
- 'He who has the key of David'
We still discuss JESUS APPEARS AS 'HE WHO HAS THE KEY OF DAVID'
Jesus appears as 'He who has the key of David
' to do the three great things
for the church in Philadelphia or all of us as follows.
- Opening the door that cannot be shut by anyone.
Revelation 3: 8
3:8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
It has been explained from Bible Study Service in Surabaya, March 9, 2015 to Prayer Service in Surabaya, April 15, 2015.
- Giving the victory over the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3: 9
3:9"Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
It has been explained from Prayer Service in Surabaya, April 19, 2015.
- Keeping us from the hour of trial which shall come upon the world.
Revelation 3: 10
3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
AD.2 GIVING THE VICTORY OVER THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN Revelation 3: 9
3:9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jewsand are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
'who say they are Jewsand are not, but lie
'.The synagogue of Satan
means the servants or sons of God that lie. 1 John 2: 21-23
2:21. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
2:22 Who is a liar but he who deniesthat Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
2:23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
means the servants or sons of God who deny Him
.There are three kinds of denial to God as follows.
Jude 1: 4
- The denial to God through the words.
Mark 14: 67-68
14:67.And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked at him and said, "You also were with Jesus of Nazareth."
14:68 But he denied it, saying, "I neither know nor understand what you are saying." And he went out on the porch, and a rooster crowed.
It means as follows.
- Not confessing the name of Jesus.
- Lying or saying something that is not right; Peter knew Jesus but he said that he did not know Him.
We have already deniedGod when we lie or say false thing because God is the truth; 1 John 2: 21: 'I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.'
Lying means denying God or the truth.
- The denial to God through the deeds.
Titus 1: 16
1:16. They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him,being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
It means as follows.
- 'abominable' = evil and unclean deeds.
Hebrews 10: 25-27
10:25. not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the mannerof some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
10:26 For if we sin willfullyafter we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
10:27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
'sin willfully' = not serving and ministering to God deliberately.
Being disobedient means as follows.
- Unfaithfulness, even leavingthe service and ministry as the habitual sin (one does not feel guilty) and intentional one (one deliberately does not serve to God although he has an opportunity).
- Murmuring because of insisting the rights concerning fleshy things such as eating-drinking, right and position, thanksgiving from others, and so on.
Jude 1: 11
1:11.Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.
Murmuring means there is no satisfaction or thanksgiving to God.
- Rejecting or not obeying the true teaching Wordlike Saul.
1 Samuel 15: 23
15:23. For rebellionis as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He also has rejected you from being king."
- The rebellion or disobedience in the householdas follows.
Matthew 10: 21
10:21."Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.
- A husband does not love the wife, but does bitterly toward and hates his wife. It is the same as killing her.
- A wife does not obey the husband.
- The children do not obey the parents.
- 'disqualified for every good work'
Titus 1: 16
1:16. They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him,being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
It means doing the bad deeds that give disadvantage to others.
Repaying good for good is the law of human.
Repaying good for evil is the law of God.
Repaying evil for evil means the law of animal.
- Denying the faithto God.
Acts 26: 11
26:11. "And I punished them often in every synagogue and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly enraged against them, I persecuted them even to foreign cities.
It means as follows.
- Leaving the true teaching Word and following the false teachings or the doctrines of demons.
1 Timothy 4: 1
4:1. Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
Why does it happen?
It happens because of not firmly rejecting the other teachings, but giving opportunity to hear the other doctrines because of the influence of the flesh and human.
The flesh is always not firm, but doubtful. Eve had been so long time in hearing the voice of God and experiencing the atmosphere of paradise, but suddenly she heard the voice of the serpent and took the false thing and remove the right one.
On the contrary, Holy Spirit is always firm.
We must be anointed by Holy Spirit so that we do not deny God until Jesus comes a second time, even we can firmly reject the false teachings and hold fast one true teaching Word.
Denying God means departing from the faith.
- Not believing, but leaving Jesus and having other religion.
1:4. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdnessand denythe only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
The liars or people who deny Jesus are the smugglers
- The people who are not shepherded.
- Turning the grace of God to lewdness or fulfilling the flesh like a beast or egoistic goat.
Such people foul the true teaching Word with bad and unrighteous deeds, words, and marriage like a goat fouling the water with its feet after it eats the grass until other sheep cannot eat.
'...who long ago were marked out for this condemnation...
' means that such person will perish forever.
We must live in the grace
or not misuse it, so we do not deny Jesus or become liars and goats. The facts found in living in the grace of God are as follows.
- Noah entered the ark made according to the will or command of Godalthough there were many other arks.
Genesis 6: 8
6:8. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
1 Peter 3: 20-21
3:20. who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waitedin the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.
3:21 There is also an antitype which now saves us--baptism(not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good consciencetoward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
It means that we must be baptized of water in right way according to the will of God. Only few people, those who get the grace of God, can enter it.
The right water baptismhappens when one who has died to sin or repented is buried in water with Jesus to raise with Him and get new life, namely the life renewalfrom the heart that tends to do evil (Genesis 6: 5) to the good conscience or the obedient heart.
The obedient heart is the simple one.
The facts found in the good conscience are as follows.
The resultsof living in righteousness and honesty as well as being shepherded well and correctly are as follows.
- Living in righteousness.
Genesis 6: 9
6:9. This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfectin his generations. Noah walked with God.
It is only because of the grace when we can live in righteousness.
'perfect in his generations' = only few people, namely Noah and his family cold get the grace.
- 'walked with God' = being shepherded well and correctly, namely walking with Father God, the Son of God, and Holy Spirit God in the shepherding pen.
The ark of Noah also refers to Tabernacle (Genesis 6: 14) because it was made in the same manner as the building of Tabernacle, namely in accordance to the will or command of God as the Lord said 'shall...'
Genesis 6: 14, 16
6:14. "Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch.
6:16. "You shallmake a window for the ark, and you shallfinish it to a cubit from above; and set the door of the ark in its side. You shallmake it with lower, second, and third decks.
'shall' = the will or command of God.
The ark of Noah has the lower, second, and third decks like Tabernacle that has the Court, Holy Place, and Most Holy Place.
Noah walked with God means entering Tabernacle system or the one of shepherding or heavenly kingdom.
The shepherding pen or Holy Place has three kinds of equipment that refer to the perseverance in doing three main services to Godas follows.
Thus, walking with God means being shepherded or entering the system of Tabernacle.
- Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in doing General Service to walk with Holy Spirit in His gifts.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communion to walk with the Son of God in the teaching Word and Christ's sacrifice.
- Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in doing Prayer Service to walk with Father God in His love.
We walk with the Trinity of God in the shepherding. Entering the door of shepherding is a pain or bitterness to our fleshlike we are passing through a narrow door, but it is sweet for our spirit. God preserves and protects us.
- The Lord protects and preserves our life physicallyin the midst of difficulties and impossibilities in the world.
He also protects us from the disaster in the world, even from the judgment of God to come and the hell.
The Lord is able to help us or solve all our problems, even the impossible one like the flood.
- The Lord is able to preserve and protect our life spiritually, namely to fight against these things.
- The sins up to the peak like the flood. As a result, we can live inrighteousness and holiness.
- The wind of false teachings. As a result, we can hold fast the true teaching Wordwe have experienced.
- Mary conceiving the baby Jesusbefore getting married.
Luke 1: 30
1:30. Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favorwith God.
It is indeed a pain for her flesh.
The baby Jesusis logos or the true teaching Wordthat is born to become human.
John 1: 1, 14
1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:14 And the Word became fleshand dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
It means that we must WILLINGLY CONCEIVE THE TRUE TEACHING WORDthat is sharper than any two-edged sword although our flesh is painful.
The term 'conceive' means as follows.
As a result, our heart is sanctifiedby the sword of the Word (Matthew 15: 19; Mark 7:21-23) from these seven evil and unclean desires.
- Listening to the word seriously.
- Understanding it.
- Believing in it.
- Obeying it, although our flesh is painful.
Matthew 15: 19
15:19. "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts(1), murders(2), adulteries(3), fornications(4), thefts(5), false witness(6), blasphemies(7).
The cause of the disobedient heart is the uncleanness. If our heart is sanctified by the Word from the seven evil and unclean desires, it will be obedientlike Mary's that is simple to receive the will of God.
- Evil thoughts.
- Murders or hatred.
- False witness or lie.
- Blasphemies to God, the true teachings, and the saints. It means that the righteous is made wrong.
Luke 1: 38
1:38. Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.
Deuteronomy 28: 1-2, 4-8
28:1. "Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandmentswhich I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth.
28:2 "And all these blessings shall come upon youand overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:
28:4 "Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.
28:5 "Blessed shall be your basketand your kneading bowl.
28:6 "Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
28:7 " The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
28:8 "The LORD will command the blessingon you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you. .
The results of being obedient are as follows.
- We are movedfrom the atmosphere of curse to the one of blessings or paradise, namely the joy that cannot be influenced by anything.
Luke 11: 27-28
11:27. And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, "Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!"
11:28 But He said, "More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!"
- God gives us victory and solution of all problems.
Deuteronomy 28: 7
28:7. " The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
'and flee before you seven ways' = the opened way for us, even the way of perfection.
- WILLINGLY EXPERIENCING THE CROSS or suffering in the flesh because of Jesus.
1 Peter 2: 19
2:19. For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
It happens through our ministering to God, suffering because of the true teachings, fasting, being slandered although we are not wrong, and being despised.
Why does God let us experience the cross or the sprinkling of blood? Because it will give us the Spirit of gloryor shekinah glory.
1 Peter 4: 12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trialwhich is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
'If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you': We can be joyful although suffer because the Spirit of glory makes us strong and of good courage.
Ephesians 3: 16
3:16. that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
As a result, we will never d/supeny Jesusin our words and deeds. We do not deny our faith, but testify anywhere, anytime, and in any circumstances. This is because of the power of the Spirit of glory.
John 15: 25-27
15:25. "But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.'
15:26 "But when the Helpercomes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
15:27 "And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.
'the Helper'= Holy Spirit or the Spirit of glory.
We testify about these things.
The Spirit of Glory will encourage us to worship Godwith the sprinkling of blood.
- The Gospel of Salvationor Jesus as the Savior to the people who have not believed in Him yet.
- The true teaching Word or Bride Tidingsto the people who have been saved.
Holy Spirit helps us worship God in any circumstances although there is no God's help like what happened to Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego.
Romans 8: 26-28
8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
8:27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
8:28 And we know that all things work together for goodto those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
We can worship God with groanings that cannot be utteredand a broken heart. We can also worship God with the other tongues according to the encouragement of Holy Spirit.
It means that we stretch out our hands to God and He does too. He works to give good things to us, not the bad ones.
- He makes all things successful, good, and beautiful in time of need.
- He finishes all things in due time.
- All things become easy and light.
- We can be as perfect as Jesus is when He comes a second time and we are lifted up with Him.
God blesses you.