Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are still discussing Revelation 2-3
According to Tabernacle Teaching, it refers to the seven sprinklings of blood before the Ark of the Covenant
It means the seven epistles
for the seven churches of the Gentiles or the last sanctification
done by Jesus for the seven churches of the Gentiles
or the congregation in the last days to make them perfect or without blemish like Jesus. They become the perfect Bride of heaven who is ready to welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds to meet Him, the Heavenly Bridegroom, forever.
There are seven churches of the Gentiles
that experience the sprinkling of blood as follows.
- The church of EPHESUS(Revelation 2: 1-7) (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, July 27, 2014up to General Service in Surabaya, September 7, 2014). The church in Ephesus must return to the first loveto return to Paradise.
- The church of SMYRNA(Revelation 2: 8-11) that had to suffer. God said to them not to be afraid in the suffering, but faithful until death (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, September 14, 2014up to General Service in Surabaya, November 9, 2014).
- The church of PERGAMOS(Revelation 2: 12-17) that must leave the false teachings (it has been explained in Bible Study Service in Surabaya, November 17, 2014).
AD. 3. THE CHURCH OF PERGAMOSRevelation 2: 172:17. "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomesI will give some of the hidden mannato eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name writtenwhich no one knows except him who receives it."'
There is God's promise
for the church of Pergamos when they willingly experience the last sanctification to leave the false teachings of Balaam and Nicolaitans as follows.
- Hidden manna (it has been explained since General Service in Surabaya, November 30, 2014),
- A white stone, on which a new name is written.
We are still discussing THE HIDDEN MANNA
There are two meanings of manna as follows.
- Manna is the bread coming down from heaven (John6) = the Word of God that is revealed, namely a verse explains other verses in the Bible. It is the true teaching Wordor the Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword.
- In Psalm 78: 23-25, manna means the angels' food.
The food refers to the Word.
The angel refers to the shepherd.
Thus, the angel's food means Shepherding Word, namely the true teaching Word that is trusted by God to a pastorto preach to the congregation faithfully, continually, repetitively, and in order to be the spiritual food for the congregation until they can grow spiritually to the maturity or perfection.
Firman yang diulang-ulang sama dengan pedang yang menyambar-nyambar untuk menyucikansidang jemaat (untuk memutus dosa) sampai sempurna.
There are three functions of the manna or Shepherding Word written in Exodus 16: 16-36
- Verse 16-21= For preserving our daily life (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, December 7, 2014).
Every day for five days, the house of Israel took an omer.
The figure five refers to the five senses.
It means the sanctification to the five senses or the heart and mind.
The more we are sanctified, the more abundant the preservation of God is.
- Verse 22-31= For Sabbath or the day of rest and peace (it has been explained in Bible Study Service in Surabaya, December 8, 2014).
- Verse 32-36 = For being kept in a golden pot that refers to eternal life.
We are learning the second function of manna, namely MANNA FOR SABBATH
.Exodus 16: 22
16:22 And so it was, on the sixth day, that they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for each one. And all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.
On the sixth day
, the house of Israel gathered twice as much bread, two omers for each one. The first omer was for the sixth day and the second one is for the seventh or Sabbath day when no one might work.
The sixth day refers to the last days
1 day = 1000 years (2 Peter 3:8).
6 days = 6000 years (the last days).
The seventh day means Sabbath or rest in the One Thousand Kingdom of Peace/ the Future Paradise.
It means that we must multiply the effort to gather the Shepherding Word
or the Word sharper than any two-edged sword or increase the holiness up to perfection
so that we can be worthy to enter the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace or the Future Paradise.
Manna is very useful from now on in our present life up to the eternal one. We will not get any disadvantage by collecting it nowadays.
Revelation 20: 1-320:1. Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
20:2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
20:3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.
'= being chained.
' = to let fall.
If the church is perfect to enter the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace, Satan will be bound or chained for one thousand years
. Satan knows this thing. Therefore, before it
, he tries to chain the servants or sons of God so that they cannot enter the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace
. We must pay attention to it.
Not entering the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace, one will perish forever. There are two kinds of chain as follows
- The negative chain from Satan or sin chain up to the peak.
Ecclesiastes 7: 26
7:26. And I find more bitter than death The woman whose heart is snares and nets, Whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God shall escape from her, But the sinner shall be trapped by her.
'be trapped by her' = being chained.
The sin peak means as follows.
If the servants or sons of God are chained by Satan in the sin up to the peak, there will be these two things.
- The sins concerning eating-drinking such as smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse.
- The sins concerning marrying-being given in marriage, namely sexual sin with all of its kinds through the thought, saying, and deeds as well as sexual deviation, that is homosexuality and lesbianism, sexuality to oneself, wrong marriage, mixed-marrige, divorce-remarrying, and marrying-being given in marriage or free sex.
Be careful about the violence in the household as follows.
Be careful also about sexual affairs in the household.
- A husband thatbeats the wife. It means that he beats his own body like a mad man.
- A wifedoes not submit to her husband. It means that she hurts the heart of her husband.
- The children do not obey the parents. Someday, it will be hatred to and murdering one another. The children will deliver up the parents to death and vice versa (Matthew 10).
We must be chained by God, so that we will not be chained by Satan.
- The beating of Satan or soffering.
1 Peter 2: 20a
2:20a. For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently?
The condition is like a man who went down from Jerusalem to Jericho. He was beaten severely until he fell down (in the gospel according to Luke). It means a decrease in spirituality. Jerusalem refers to the center of spiritual activities. Jericho refers to the flowered valley or the world. The condition of the sinful man is in half-death.
- Being the same as the woman of Babylonor the bride of Satan. It means the perfection in evil and uncleanness. Consequently, one cannot enter the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace, but perishes forever, when Jesus comes a second time.
- The positive chain from God, namely suffering because of God or the true teaching Word, the gospel, service, and ministry to Him.
2 Timothy 2: 9(about consecration)
2:9. for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of God is not chained.
It means the cross that is free of the chain of Satan. For example, serving and ministering to God soon after working in the office or studying at school.
1 Peter 2: 20b, 19
2:20b. But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
2:19. For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
Verse 20b= doing good deeds causes suffering indeed.
It is not easy to do.
In the suffering because of the Lord or the cross, we receive the grace of God that costs the sacrifice of Christ or the blood of Jesus that cannot be bought or traded by anything in the world. It is more than anything.
The functions of the grace of God are as follows
- For saving all sinful men.
Titus 2: 11
2:11. For the graceof God that brings salvationhas appeared to all men,
Romans 3: 23-24
3:23. for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
3:24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
'fall short of the glory of God'= being naked.
It means having the image of Satan like Adam and Eve who were naked and driven out of paradise to enter the world and cursed after sinning.
The wage of sin is death. It means being cursed to perish forever in the hell.
All great things in the world such as intelligence, riches, position, and success cannot save the sinners. Therefore, Jesus must come from heaven to the world as the Only Man who does not sin. He must die on the cross to save men. This is the grace of God that can save or justify the sinners. There is no other way.
For example, all men died in the days of Noah except him because he found grace in the eyes of the Lord, not because of his greatness.
Genesis 6: 5-8
6:5. Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6:6 And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
6:7 So the LORD said, "I will destroy manwhom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them."
6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Verse 7= the judgment of God.
It has happened in the beginning of the age.
Likewise, we are saved from the judgment of God that will come in the world in the last days, namely the fire from heaven that will destroy the world and its content, even the fire of the hell that will destroy men forever.
Formerly, only the content of the world, namely men, animals, and so on were judged, but later in the last days, the world and its contents will be judged.
The process of being saved can be learnt from Tabernacle Teaching.
There are three rooms in Tabernacle as follows.
The process of being saved according to the COURT of Tabernacle is as follows.
- The Court = salvation. There is no salvation, but the death or sin, outside the Court.
- The Holy Place = holiness.
- The Most Holy Place= perfection and entering the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace.
The facts found in the new/heavenly life or being saved are as follows.
- Entering The Gate or believing in Jesusas the Only Saviour through hearing the Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, referring to the width of Tabernacle (fifty cubits) where there was the Gate, makes us believe. The figure fifty refers to Pentecost or Holy Spirit. The flesh will make us not believe.
If our heart believes, our mouth will confess Jesus. It means confessing sin to God (vertical line) and others (horizontal line), so we have the forgiveness of sin by the blood of Jesus. We just confess all sins we have done, said, or thought.
We are not condemned after being forgiven by the blood of Jesus. This is the beginning of salvation.
- The Altar of Burnt Offering.
All animal offerings have been fulfilled by Jesus as the Lamb of God on the cross.
The Altar of Burnt Offering means repenting, namely not sinning anymore after confessing the sins and being forgiven or we die to sin.
- The Brazen Laver or water baptism.
Romans 6: 4
6:4. Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raisedfrom the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
The right water baptism isone who has died to sin or repented is buried in water together with Jesus to be raised or come out from water together with Him and get the new life or heavenly one.
- The Door of Tabernacle or Holy Spirit baptism to result in new life or heavenly one.
Matthew 3: 16
3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of Goddescending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
John 3: 5
3:5. Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
The water and Holy Spirit baptism means the life renewal of water and spirit to get new life, namely heavenly one.
Titus 2: 11-12
2:11. For the grace of God that brings salvationhas appeared to all men,
2:12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godlyin the present age,
- denying ungodliness and worldly lusts= living in righteousness= leaving the sins up to the peak.
- soberly= obedienceto the true teaching Word and enduranceor not being disappointed, hopeless, and proud nor stumbling. It is like one who builds his house upon the rock that cannot fall because of the rain, wind, and flood.
- righteously= without partiality, but being on the Lord's sideor the side of the true teaching Word. Being on the side of the wife, husband, children, parents, pastor, congregation, and so on will cause injustice. When there is a problem, just return to the true teaching Wordto check it according to the Word.
- godlyin the present age = faithfulnessin the service to God in the world now as the adaptation to live in heaven. The service to God is the only one activity in the world that will reach the throne of heaven.
Revelation 22: 3
22:3. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.
Therefore, we must fight to serve and minister to God more than anything in the world.
1 Timothy 4: 8-10
4:8. For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitablefor all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.
4:9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance.
4:10 For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
'bodily exercise profits a little' = all things in the world are useless.
'This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance' = it must be believed because God does not fools us.
There is double promise in the service and ministry to God, namely the preservation for our present life in the world up to everlasting one.
- Sanctifying us until we are as holy as Jesus is.
1 Peter 1: 13-16
1:13. Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the gracethat is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
1:14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
1:15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
1:16 because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."
'rest your hope fully upon the grace'= the hope to the grace cannot be limited although the education certificate and all things are limited.
We are sanctified in THE HOLY PLACEor shepherding pen. All of us must be shepherded well and correctly. There will be difference between the service in shepherding system and the others.
For example, Esau and Jacob. Esau was born in red as the sign of blood or repentance and he was hairy like a robe or the anointing of Holy Spirit.
He war the first son with all physical and spiritual potentials in his life.
Unfortunately, Esau huntedeverywhere. It means that he was not in s hepherding system because he only used his fleshy will to fulfill the interest. He was free, but finally he lost the firstborn right and all things. He kept on crying.
On the contrary, Jacobdid not have any potential, but he dwelt in the tent. It spiritually means being in the shepherding system. Finally, he got the firstborn right and all things.
The Holy Place or shepherding pen means the perseverance in doing three main services to Godas follows.
Peter was asked by Jesus three times, 'Do you love? Feed my sheep' because he denied Him three times with his body, soul, and spirit.
- Golden Candlestick means the perseverance in doing General Service, including Youth Service, to have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communion to have fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- Golden Altar of Incense or perseverance in doing Prayer Service to have fellowship with Father God in His love.
In the shepherding pen, our body, soul, and spirit are attaching to the Trinity of God like a branch that attaches to the True Vine so that our body, soul, and spirit are sanctified by the Trinity of God. It makes us as holy as Jesus is.
The sanctification done by the Trinity of Godin the shepherding pen is as follows.
- The sanctification done by the Son of God or Jesus through the true teaching Word (manna), that is revealed through a verse that explains other verses in the Bible or the Word spoken by Jesus Himself.
John 15: 3
15:3. "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
'the word which I have spoken'= the Word spoken by Jesus.
The verse is the Word spoken by Jesus. If a verse is explained by the other verses that are spoken by Jesus, the whole Word will be the Word spoken by Jesus that is able to sanctify us. Being explained by joke and knowledge, the Word cannot sanctify, but makes the faith fall. For example, the Red Sea that was divided is considered as natural phenomenon or knowledge.
Nevertheless, we believe with our faith that it comes from God.
We are sanctified by the true teaching Word, especially from the sins of Judas Iscariot as follows.
John 13: 10-11
13:10. Jesus said to him, "He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you."
13:11 For He knew who would betray Him; therefore He said, "You are not all clean."
- Thief who steals the possession of God, namely tithes and offerings. It means being an evil servant. The root of evil is the love of money.
- Traitor = unfaithfulness in doing the service and ministry. It begins from the unfaithfulness to the true teaching Word.
In such condition, one becomes a lazy servant.
The evil and lazy servant is unprofitable one that will be cast into the outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnasing of teeth. It means suffering in the outward and inward man or sorrow up to the perdition.
Matthew 25: 26, 30
25:26. "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
25:30 'And cast the unprofitable servantinto the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
An evil and lazy youth will have a gloomy future life, even perdition in hell.
On the contrary, we can be a faithful and good servantafter being sanctified by the Son of God.
Matthew 25: 21
25:21. "His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'
'many things'= the revival for building the body of Christ.
Such servant is profitable to be used in the building of the perfect body of Christ. This is a great thing and we experience the joy of heaven from now on in the world until we enter the marriage supper of the Lamb on the glorious clouds and the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace.
There will be the others sin if there are evil and laziness or the sin of the thief and traitor.
- Hypocrisy. He kissed Jesus to sell Him.
- The sanctification done by Holy Spirit.
1 Peter 1: 2
1:2. elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedienceand sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.
Holy Spirit sanctifies us so that we can do these things.
- Being the servants of God who are obedienspan style=t to Him. We only say 'Abba, Father'.
- Willingly receiving the sprinkling of blood, suffering with the Lord, and sacrificing all things for ministering to God.
- Sanctification done by Father Godthrough His love until we can be as holy as Jesus is.
1 Thessalonians 5: 23-24
5:23. Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify youcompletely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blamelessat the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5:24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do/span it.
'the God of peace'= Father God.
'be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ' = being as holy as Jesus is.
It is related to the preservation of God. The more we are sanctified, the more abundant God's preservation in our life is, and the more abundant our thanksgiving to Him is until we are without blemish and sin anymore. It means the everlasting preservation.
- Perfecting us.
1 Peter 5: 10
5:10. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
(THE MOST HOLY PLACE).
There is the sprinkling of blood in it. After we are justified, shepherded, and sanctified, we still suffer in order to be glorified in the Most Holy Place.
It means perfection comes through the sprinkling of blood(suffesing in the flesh together with Jesus, without any sin).
If Jesus had not been crucified, dead, and resurrected to get the body of glory, He would not have entered the perfection or glory in the most Holy Place or the eternal heavenly kingdom.
Remember!The suffering together with Juesus does not last forever. It is like a pregnant woman. The suffering increases indeed. Just continue until you feel that you are not able to endurebecause the time to give birth is not so long.
John 16: 21
16:21. "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
The suffering because of Jesus in all kinds of form is like a woman in labor to give birth.
Galatians 4: 19
4:19. My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you,
We suffer with Jesus spiritually like the labor in birth until Christ is formed in usor we have the life renewal from fleshy men to spiritual ones like Jesus.
The beginning of life renewal is like a newborn baby as follows.
- Not sinning, especially from these five sins.
1 Peter 2: 1-2
2:1. Therefore, laying aside all malice(1), all deceit(2), hypocrisy(3), envy(4), and all evil speaking(5),
2:2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
- Verse 2 = 'desire the pure milk of the word'= a baby can be seen from the mouth as follows.
- Outside to inside.
A baby only desires the pure milk of the Word or enjoys the Shepherding Word.
A spiritual mother is the pastor that gives attention to the babies and nurses them.
A pastor is also like a father who brings up the child hard.
If we can still enjoy the Shepherding Word, we wil be helped by God although we are unclean, failed, and evil. This is the power of the milk of the mother's breast. Peter had denied Jesus three times, but then he could realize when the rooster crowed. Do not belittle the repeated Word.
How great we are, we will fall if we are not shepherded.
- Inside to outside.
The mouth of baby is only for praising and worshiping Godwith a broken heart or crying to Him.
Matthew 21: 16
21:16. and said to Him, "Do You hear what these are saying?" And Jesus said to them, "Yes. Have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise'?"
As a result, the baby is in the embrace of God's hand.
Isaiah 49: 14-16
49:14. But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, And my Lord has forgotten me."
49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.
49:16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.
Verse 14 = the house of Israel in the suffering felt that they were not helped by God.
'I will not forget you' = God never forgets us who are like babies.
'I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me' = we are in the attention of God or His embrace and He is looking at us.
The nursing and crying baby is in the embrace of God's merciful hand.
The results are as follows.
- The hand of God's grace is able to preserve and protect usin the midst of the difficulties in the world, even up to the days when the antichrist reigns over the world. He never forgets us, but always pays attention to and struggles for us. Although we are powerless, He is able to help us.
- The hand of God's grace is able to bear all heavy burdens and weariness, so we can feel that all things are easy, light, and joyful.
- The hand of God's grace is able to do all things we cannot do or solve the impossible things.
- 'Your walls are continually before Me'= The hand of God's grace brings us to the wall of New Jerusalem.
Revelation 21: 12
21:12. Also she had a great and high wallwith twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
God brings us to enter the beautiful future life up to the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace and New Jerusalem.
God blesses you.