Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are still discussing Revelation 3
According to Tabernacle Teaching, Revelation 2-3 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood before the Ark of the Covenant
It means the seven epistles
for the seven churches of the Gentiles or the last sanctification
done by Jesus for the seven churches of the Gentiles
or the congregation in the last days to make them perfect or without blemish like Jesus. They become the perfect Bride of heaven who is ready to welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds to meet Him, the Heavenly Bridegroom, forever.
There are seven churches of the Gentiles
that experience the sprinkling of blood as follows.
- The church of EPHESUS(Revelation 2: 1-7) (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, July 27, 2014up to General Service in Surabaya, September 7, 2014). The church in Ephesus must return to the first loveto return to Paradise.
- The church of SMYRNA(Revelation 2: 8-11) that had to suffer. God said to them not to be afraid in the suffering, but faithful until death(it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, September 14, 2014up to General Service in Surabaya, November 9, 2014).
- The church of PERGAMOS(Revelation 2: 12-17) that must leave the false teachings(it has been explained in Bible Study Service in Surabaya, November 17, 2014).
- The church of THYATIRA(Revelation 2:18-19) thatmust have the sanctification to the heart and deepest mind(it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, January 4, 2015up to General Service in Surabaya, January 18, 2015).
- The church in SARDIS(Revelation 3: 1-6) that experiences spiritual revival and their spirituality is strong= being watchful(it has been explained in Prayer Service in Surabaya, January 21, 2015).
- The church in PHILADELPHIA(Revelation 3: 7-13) (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, March 8, 2015).
We are learning Revelation 3: 7-13
or the sixth church, namely THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA
Revelation 3: 7
3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens"
There are three kinds of the Lord's appearance
to the church in Philadelphia (it has been explained in General Service in Surabaya, March 8, 2015) as follows.
- 'He who is true'
- 'He who is holy'
- 'He who has the key of David'
We still discuss JESUS APPEARS AS 'HE WHO HAS THE KEY OF DAVID'
Jesus appears as 'He who has the key of David
' to do the three great things
for the church in Philadelphia or all of us as follows.
- Opening the door that cannot be shut by anyone.
Revelation 3: 8
3:8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
It has been explained from Bible Study Service in Surabaya, March 9, 2015 to Prayer Service in Surabaya, April 15, 2015.
- Giving the victory over the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3: 9
3:9"Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
It has been explained from Prayer Service in Surabaya, April 19, 2015.
- Keeping us from the hour of trial which shall come upon the world.
Revelation 3: 10
3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
AD.2 GIVING THE VICTORY OVER THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN Revelation 3: 9
3:9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jewsand are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. .
'who say they are Jewsand are not, but lie
'.The synagogue of Satan
means the servants or sons of God that lie.
means the servants of God. We must be careful. 1 John 4: 204:20. If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?Liar
is a servant of God who says that he loves God, but hates other people. Such servant is without the love
. It means that he hates others or becomes a murderer.1 John 3: 153:15. Whoever hates his brotheris a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
Thus, A LIAR IS THE SAME AS A MURDERER
, even as Satan.John 8: 448:44. "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murdererfrom the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
The hatred happens because there is no truth
; the false hates the right.
We must be careful because the lie and murder attack from age to age
- The age of Father God or the beginning of age counted from Adam to Abraham for about two thousand years.
It has happened and the representative is Cain, a servant of God who killed Abel.
Genesis 4: 3-5
4:3. And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offeringof the fruit of the ground to the LORD.
4:4 Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the LORD respected Abel and his offering,
4:5 but He did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell.
Cain and Abel offered the sacrifice. It means that they were the servants of God.
Cain killed Abel because of his ANGERto Abel. It means a jealousy because the service and ministry of Abel were received and blessed by God, but Cain's were not yet. It does not mean that God rejected it, but still gave him opportunity to fix his service and ministry to Him.
The consequences are as follows.
We must correct ourselves when our service and ministry have not been received and blessed by God.
- The contenance fell.It means there is no joy anymore as the sign of the dry spirituality.
- Spiritual deaththat will bring the second one in the hell forever.
To correct our life means that we leave the false things and correct them according to the truth of the Word and the example of the servant of God whom He uses. We must not envy, but correct the false things in our life.
Cain did not do that, but envied. Consequently, he rose up against Abel and killed him.
Genesis 4: 8
4:8. Now Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up againstAbel his brother and killedhim.
'rose up against'= strife.
Thus, one who causes the strife is a person who has the anger or jealousy.
1 Corinthians 3: 3-4
3:3. for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisionsamong you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
3:4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
'carnal' = fleshly men.
The servants of God who live according to the flesh or the world have the envy and strife. The envy refers to the heartand the strife refers to the mindor the unclean ones. Consequently, they will kill one another and destroy the body of Christ because there are many divisions ('I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos').
If the envy and strife are finished, the face will be joyful.
2 Corinthians 12: 20
12:20. For I fear lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I wish, and that I shall be found by you such as you do not wish; lest there be contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, backbitings, whisperings, conceits, tumults;
The highest fear of Paul is about the envy and strife.
The solutionis through the sharpness of the sword.
Hebrews 4: 12-13
4:12. For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of jointsand marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
4:13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
It is able to cut the flesh that is full of envy and strife. Our heart, mind, and joints are sanctified, so that the relationship in the marriage between husband and wife, parents and children, and siblings as well as in the shepherding between the pastor and congregation as well as in inter-shepherding fellowship between the servants of God can be good.
After being sanctified, we can have the feelings and mind of Jesus(Philippians 2: 5) who makes Himself of no reputation or humbles Himself and becomes obedientuntil the flesh does not speak anymore by His death on the cross.
Therefore, we can have one heart and mindto work together and build the body of Christ.
- The age of the Son of God or the middle age counted from Abraham to Jesus' first coming for about two thousand years.
The representative is Simeon and Levi, who killed king Shechem, his son, and the male people. Simeon and Levi refer to the servants of God.
Genesis 34: 7, 25-26
34:7. And the sons of Jacob came in from the field when they heard it; and the men were grieved and very angry, because he had done a disgraceful thing in Israel by lying with Jacob's daughter, a thing which ought not to be done.
34:25 Now it came to pass on the third day, when they were in pain, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brothers, each took his swordand came boldly upon the city and killedall the males.
34:26 And they killed Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah from Shechem's house, and went out.
They became killer because of their anger and emotion burst.
The envy can become anger.
They killed with the sword. It means that they misused the sword because it should have been used to sanctify.
There are two kinds of mistake in using the sword as follows.
The right wayto use the sword of the Word is it must cut or pierce our life first and then we preach it to the congregation. As a result, there is sanctification.
- A pastor uses the sword to cut the ears of the congregation and other servants of God.
Mark 14: 47
14:47. And one of those who stood by drew his swordand struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.
'Peter' refers to a pastor or servant of God.
It meanspreaching the true teaching Word sharper than any to-edged sword with the emotion burst.
Consequently, the ears are cut or the spirituality of the congregation dies and they do not willingly hear the Word anymore.
- The congregationreceive the true teaching Word showing the sins with hurt heart ('they were furious') because of keeping the sins.
Acts 5: 29-33
5:29. But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: "We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 "The God of our fathers raised up Jesus whom you murdered by hanging on a tree.
5:31 "Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 "And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him."
5:33 When they heard this, they were furiousand plotted to kill them.
Consequently, they die spiritually and get the second death in the hell forever.
Being sanctified, we must give thanks when our sins are pointed by the Word.
If a pastor uses the sword and the congregation receives it in the right way, there is sanctificationday by day up to the perfection.
Matthew 5: 27-33, 37
5:27. "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
5:28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
5:29 "If your right eyecauses you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
5:30 "And if your right handcauses you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
5:31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
5:32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
5:33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
5:37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
Verse 28= The beginning of the sanctification is in the heart. The heart must be sanctified from these things.
If the heart is holy, the whole life will be too. This is the continuous sanctification up to perfection. After the heart is sanctified, there will be next sanctification as follows.
- Evil desire or the desire of money that causes these things.
- Stinginess or one cannot give. He only keeps on looking for and seeking for somethings.
- Greediness or robbing the right of others, especially God's, namely tithes and offerings.
- Unclean desires that aim at the sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
- Verse 29= the sanctification to the right eye or sightso that we only look upon Jesus, the High Priest and Great Shepherd, sitting at the right hand of the throne of Father God.
We will never fall. On the contrary, looking at human, money, and so on will cause us to fall.
- Verse 30= right hand or deedsis sanctified to please Jesus, the High Priest, and other people. It means the right and good deeds.
- Verse 31-32= the sanctification to the marriage and children. It means the sanctification to the characteristics.
The characteristic that must be sanctified is self-truth. The self-truth causes the divorce.
The meanings of the self-truth are as follows.
- Covering sins by blaming others.
The examples are as follows.
- In the marriage. The husband is false, but he covers his fault by blaming the wife. Not only the divorce between a husband and the wife, it may also happen between children and parents, and among the siblings because of the self-truth.
The right person must be in silence.
- In the shepherding. The divorce between a pastor and the congregation will happen after blaming one another.
- Inter-shepherding or church organization.
- Covering sins by blaming God or the true teaching Word.
- Verse 33-37= the mouthis sanctified ('5:37. But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes' and your 'No,' 'No' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.')
Saying 'yes..but..,or no,but...' means being the same as the serpent.
If we are honest, the serpent or Satan cannot touch nor deceive and destroy us. If we open a small hole, it will enter. Let us be firm.
Not being honest about the teaching, one cannot be honest about marriage and finance. We must be honest first about God or the true teaching, and then we can be honest in all matters until we do not stumble in word. We are perfect and able to enter the building of the perfect body of Christ or the bride of heaven.
James 3: 2
3:2. For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfectman, able also to bridle the whole body.
- The age of Holy Spirit God or the last one counted from Jesus' first coming to the second one for about two thousand years. We are in 2015 now. It refers to the longsuffering of God.
The representative is the church in the last days.
Genesis 37: 2-4
37:2. This is the history of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flockwith his brothers. And the lad was with the sons of Bilhah and the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives; and Joseph brought a bad report of them to his father.
37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age. Also he made him a tunic of many colors.
37:4 But when his brothers saw that their father loved him more than all his brothers, they hatedhim and could not speak peaceably to him.
'the son of his old age' = Holy Spirit at the latter rain.
Jospeh refers to the church of the latter rain or the church in the last days or the church of the Bride.
He had to face his brothers who wanted to kill him.
Genesis 37: 18
37:18. Now when they saw him afar off, even before he came near them, they conspiredagainst him to killhim.
Be careful!The conspiration or fellowship without the true teaching Word will only cause a murder or hatred without any cause. The consequence is only thorns in marriage or shepherding.
The church in the last day or Joseph is shepherded well and correctly like a branch that dwells in the True Vine.
Why does a branch have to attach to the True Vine?Because there is a relationship between the wine and the wedding feast.
The gospel of salvation saving the sinful people must be continued with the Bride Tidings.
Being shepherded well and correctly like a branch that dwells in the True Vinemeans as follows.
We have the fellowship with the Trinity of God in the right and good shepherding. As a result, our body, soul, and spirit have the sanctification intensively. Joseph was in the shepherding pen since he was seventeen years old. Jesus was in the temple when He was twelve years old.
- Being shepherded to the true teaching Wordor Bride Tidings as if we provide the sweet wine to enter the marriagae supper of the Lamb and we become the Bride of God.
Holding fast the true teaching Word means firmness, not fanaticism. Holding fast the false is the fanaticism.
- Being in the sheepfoldor the Holy Place always. There are three objects there that refer to the perseverance in doing three main services to God as follows.
- Golden Candlestick or perseverance in doing General Service, including the right fellowship. We have the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ. We have the new power as if we are fed to keep faithful and fervent in spirit in following Jesus until the end. We do not stop on the way.
Elijah the prophet had defeated and slaughtered four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal, but he was afraid of Jezebel. God gave him food twice until he could strongly walk.
- Golden Altar of Incense or perseverance in doing Prayer Service. We have the fellowship with Father God in His love. All things are useless without the love. On the contrary, we can aim at the eternality and nothing is useless if we have the love.
The age from twelve years to seventeen years is the dangerous time.The youth must be brought in the shepherding.
The results of being sanctified are as follows.
Genesis 37: 18, 31-33
- Joseph got the tunic of many colors (Genesis 37: 3). We receive the ministry and gifts of Holy Spiritso that we are used in the building of the perfect body of Christ.
Ephesians 4: 11-13
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saintsfor the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
If we are holy, we will be given the ministry for sure and used by God. This is the tunic of many colors. Our life begins to be arranged well and beautified.
As long as we have not ministered to God yet, our life has not been arranged well and beautified.
The more we are used by God, the more our life is beautified.
- Joseph got the gift of dream.
Genesis 37: 5-8
37:5. Now Joseph had a dream, and he told it to his brothers; and they hated him even more.
37:6 So he said to them, "Please hear this dream which I have dreamed:
37:7 "There we were, binding sheaves in the field. Then behold, my sheaf arose and also stood upright; and indeed your sheaves stood all around and bowed down to my sheaf."
37:8 And his brothers said to him, "Shall you indeed reign over us? Or shall you indeed have dominion over us?" So they hated him even more for his dreams and for his words.
Joseph got two kinds of the gitext-decoration: underline;/spanft of dream as follows.
There are many efforts to release the bond through the true teaching Word with other things such as solidarity, the same feeling in the sufferings, and the others that are not eternal.
- Verse 5-8 is the dream about binding sheaves. Only the one of Joseph could stand upright. It refers to the revival of the building of the body of Christ that unites.
Such revival must be based on the true teaching Word so that it will stand upright forever, be eternal, and not scattered.
Being based on money, the honor to human or other things, there will be divisions.
Thus, the strongest bond for the unity in the marriage, shepherding, and inter-shepherding fellowship is the power of the true teaching Word, not others.
'your sheaves stood all around and bowed down to my sheaf' means that the preaching of the Word of God must be increased to aim at the Bride Tidings or the true teachings. We who have been in it /emmust not go out.
- The dream about the sun, moon, and stars.
Genesis 37: 9
37:9. Then he dreamed still another dream and told it to his brothers, and said, "Look, I have dreamed another dream. And this time, the sun, the moon, and the eleven stars bowed down to me."
Revelation 12: 1 is the bride of heaven.
The revival of the building of Christ's body based on the true teachings whose bond cannot be cut by anything will result in a woman with the sun, moon, and stars or the perfect body of Christ or heavenly bride that is ready to welcome Jesus' second coming.
Revelation 12: 1
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
37:18. Now when they saw him afar off, even before he came near them, they conspired against him to kill him.
37:31 So they took Joseph's tunic, killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the tunic in the blood.
37:32 Then they sent the tunic of many colors, and they brought it to their father and said, "We have found this. Do you know whether it is your son's tunic or not?"
37:33 And he recognized it and said, "It is my son's tunic. A wild beast has devoured him. Without doubt Joseph is torn to pieces."
The blood of Jesus is poured out in the death experience we face, not our own blood. After receiving the tunic of many colors, it had to be dipped in the blood of animal. Now, the robe must be dipped in the blood of Jesus. Jesus has born all sufferings we have to bear. Do not be doubtful in the cross experience. We have to suffer in the flesh without any sin or face the hatred without any cause. We must experience the death or cross with Jesus. We get the sprinkling of blood.
The sprinkling of blood may happen in many forms. For example, we suffer in doing the service and ministry.
Why does God let the robe be dipped in the blood or us experience the sprinkling of blood?
There two kinds of power we receive in the death experience or the sprinkling of blood as follows.
- The power of Jesus' bloodto remove our sinsup tp the peak, namely sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
Joseph had to face the wife of Potiphar, but he could endure because the tunic had been dipped in the blood.
- The power of the Spirit of glory.
1 Peter 4: 12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trialwhich is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
The results of having the Spirit of glory are as follows.
- We are trusted to preach or testify the light of the gospel of the glory of Christor the Word sharper than any two-edged sword in the anointing of the Spirit of glory.
Withoutthe cross or blood, such deed is without the Spirit of glory and the sword become dull. It will only hit the congregation and they will run away.
- Giving us joyin the midst of sufferings ('If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you'). It means that we are strong and of good courage. We can endure and never go back.
- The Spirit of glory performs miracle, namely the life renewal from carnal men to spiritual ones like Jesus. Jesus is obedientto the point of death on the cross. We can be obedient until our flesh does not speak anymore and we only stretch out our hand to surrender to God. He will stretch out His hand holding the key of David or the mercy and goodness to perform the physical miracles.
Psalm 136: 1-2, 4-5, 13
136:1. Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercyendures forever.
136:2 Oh, give thanks to the God of gods! For His mercy endures forever.
136:4 To Him who alone does great wonders, For His mercy endures forever;
136:5 To Him who by wisdom made the heavens, For His mercy endures forever;
136:13 To Him who divided the Red Seain two, For His mercy endures forever;
There are physical miracles as follows.
The last wonderwill happen when Jesus comes a second time, namely we are changed to be as glorious as Jesus is to be worthy of welcoming His second coming on the glorious clouds.
- Jesus alone on the cross stretches out His hand of mercy and goodness to perform great wonders. His mercy and goodness are greater than all problems in the world.
- Verse 5: 'To Him who by wisdom made the heavens '= God creates something that does not exist yet to preserveus miraculously. The small can be big and the destroyed can be restored.
- Verse 13= 'who divided the Red Sea'= the impossible can be made possible.
The sea could be divided and the house of Israel could go forward. It means that there is solution and all problems are solved. There is a beautiful and successful future life.
God blesses you.