Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 11:15-19 is about the sound of the seventh trumpet or the last one.The seventh trumpet presents three things as follows
- Verse 15-17 is about Jesus, who will come a second time on the glorious clouds in the glory as the King of all kings and the Heavenly Bridegroom for establishing or restoring the heavenly kingdom in the world, namely the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace (the upcoming Paradise) and the heavenly kingdom or the eternal New Jerusalem (it has been explained).
- God's wrath to the world
11:18. The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."
- The ark of covenant that refers to the perfect church or the heavenly bride.
11:19. Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
ad. 2.Revelation 11:1811:18. The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should rewardYour servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."
The seventh trumpet presents God's wrath to the world, namely three times seven punishments, doomsday, up to perdition in the hell forever.
But the seventh trumpet also presents the reward for the servant of God, prophet, or those who fear Jesus' name.
It is the justice of God as the Judge. We just choose. If we follow the world, we will experience God's wrath. If we fear God, we will receive the reward. That is why we must pay attention to the trumpet sound or the repeated hard teaching word to keep us away from punishment and bring us to the reward up to the one of eternal life.Who experiences God's wrath in the world from now up to the hell forever
The facts found in and examples of the five foolish virgins in everyday life are as follows
- People who have not known Jesus or believed in Him. They do not experience the redemption and remission of sin.
The wage of sin is death or perdition.
- General people including the servants of God who live like in the age of Noah and Lot. They live for sins up to the peak, namely the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-giving in marriage.
- Five foolish virgins or the people who do not have the heavenly wisdom.
The five foolish virgins are not from the people who have not known Jesus, but the ones who have ministered to God and had the lamp.
- Rejecting the cross of God. It means that one does not want to suffer with God.
1 Corinthians 1:18
1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishnessto those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
The example is Peter.
16:21. From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.
16:22. Then Peter took Him asideand began to rebuke Him, saying, "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!"
16:23. But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
Peter was the great and senior servant of God, but he was a fool. He did not have the wisdom of God because of rejecting the cross. He did not want to suffer in flesh with Jesus.
Consequently, he could not be the same as Jesus because God's way is being dead on the cross, rising, and ascending to the Heaven. It means that he became the same as Satan.
8:44. "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murdererfrom the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truthin him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Becoming the same as Satan means that one does not want to suffer in flesh to be set free from sin, but keeps sinning especially lying (Peter denied Jesus) and murdering/having hatred (Peter cut off Malchus' right ear).
One who does not want to suffer in flesh to be set free from sin will not willingly suffer in the flesh to minister to God.
As long as we lie and have hatred, we will live without truth or faith. It is the same as being without the moon under our feet. It means having no redemption. All things without faith are sins.
- Beginning in the Spirit, but finally being made perfect with the flesh.
3:3. Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
The example is Judas Iscariot who was called, chosen, and lifted up by God to become the apostle and treasurer. His life had begun in the Spirit, but finally he was made perfect with the flesh.
12:3. Then Mary took a pound of very costly oil of spikenard, anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped His feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the oil.
12:4. Then one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, who would betray Him, said,
12:5. "Why was this fragrant oil not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?"
12:6. This he said, not that he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief, and had the money box; and he used to take what was put in it.
Judas Iscariot became a thief. He was bound by the will of money (the root of wickedness).
Judas stole the possession of God, namely the tithe and special offering until he sold Jesus, so he lost the anointing of Holy Spirit. He lived without the anointing of Holy Spirit or hope. It is the same as being without a garland of twelve stars on his head.
1:17. "for he was numbered with us and obtained a part in this ministry."
1:18. (Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.
1:20. "For it is written in the book of Psalms: 'Let his dwelling place be desolate, And let no one live in it';and, 'Let another take his office.'
Consequently, he kept on becoming flesh and blood man as follows:
- His office was taken by others, so he became naked. His life was not beautiful.
- He burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.
- Negligence or not watching.
25:10. "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
25:11. "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
25:12. "But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
25:13. "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
If we are negligent, we will not endure to face the shock on the last days and wait Jesus' second coming, so we are left in the world.
21:36. "Watchtherefore, and prayalways that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."
Negligence means as follows:
Unfaithfulness is the same as disobedience. It means that one does not love God and others but becomes burden. He harms and hurts the fellow priest until he returns evil for good.
- Not watching or unfaithfulness in the ministry to God.
- Not praying. One does not want to pray even he worships God unwillingly. It is the same as unfaithfulness in the prayer.
Not loving God and others is the same as being without the love or sun.
So, the five foolish virgins are the servant of God who lives without faith (the moon), hope (the star), and love (the sun). It is the same as a quenched lamp or living in darkness.The consequences are as follows
John 6:16-216:16. Now when evening came, His disciples went down to the sea,
- Facing the tempest of the world.
27:20. Now when neither sunnor starsappeared for many days, and no small tempestbeat on us, all hope that we would be saved was finally given up.
As long as we do the evil thing, sin, and steal God's, we surely experience the tempest of the world up to drowning.
- One is not lifted up when Jesus comes again. He is left in the world up to drowning in the world and the lake of fire and brimstone forever.
1 Corinthians 13:12-13
13:12. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13:13. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
6:17. got into the boat, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was already dark, and Jesus had not come to them
6:18. Then the sea arose because a great wind was blowing.
6:19. So when they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the seaand drawing near the boat; and they were afraid.
6:20. But He said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid."
6:21. Then they willingly received Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land where they were going.
How great we are, we will not be able to face the tempest. We need God's helping.
The disciples, the image of the church of God in the teaching, faced the tempest at night (without sun, moon, and stars). If it continues, we will surely drown and perish sooner or later.The way out is as follows
- As for God: Jesus walked on the sea that arose because a great wind was blowing and said "It is I; do not be afraid."
It is the appearances of Jesus as the High Priest, the King of kings, the Heavenly Bridegroom, and the Great Shepherd to help the church of God on the last days with the power of glory or the one of lifting up that is not influenced by the world.
The power of lifting up is in the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, trumpet sound, or the true teaching word that is sharper than any two-edged sword.
- As for us: do not be afraid!
It means as follows:
- We must receive the repeated true teaching word which makes the sinners fear because their sins are always shown.
Jesus came, but He was presumed as ghost.
Receive the true teaching word, so we can enjoy and practice it! We will experience the purification of sins, starting from doubtful heart, namely the doubt to God Himself and His power.
If we doubt to God Himself and His power, we will never be helped.
The doubtful heart and the peak of sin are the biggest waves that drown us.
As long as we keep sinning, God will not be there.
On the contrary, if we are willingly purified from the sin of doubt and the peak of sins, so we become faithful to God, we will not be separated from Him. God will always be in our boat, so we will never drown.
The matter of our economic condition, marriage, and ministry's being drowned or not depends on whether there is Jesus in our life or not.
- We must be shepherded well and correctly.
12:32. "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
We are in the sheepfold or the Holy Place. It refers to the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God as follows:
There is the light from God in the shepherding. There is no darkness, so we experience peace. All things become easy and light although we are powerless in the midst of waves. God protects and takes care of us miraculously.
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in committing the General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
If we persevere, it will become a garland of twelve stars.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
If we persevere, it will become the moon under our feet. We are purified physically and spiritually in the Word and Holy Communion. It is the same as the redemption of sins.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
If we persevere, it will become the clothes of the sun.
- We must fall on our face at Jesus' feet many times. We worship God with a broken heart. We confess that we are just mortar that is unworthy, incapable, and worthless as well as sinning a lot.
1:17. And when I saw Him, I fell at His feetas dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
We just depend on God's mercy, so we can surrender and cry out to Him. We totally trust and commit ourselves to Him. We stretch out our hands to Him and He will stretch out His right hand.
118:15. The voice of rejoicing and salvation Is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
118:16. The right hand of the LORD is exalted; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
The results are as follows:
- The hand of God does valiantly. It means that He finishes all impossible problems.
- The right hand of God exalts us. It means that He uses us for the glory of His name in the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain. He gives beautiful and successful future in His time.
- The right hand of God changes us up to perfection. We become the perfect bride with the sun, moon, and star.
12:1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
We are evacuated to the wilderness and we are worthy to greet Jesus when He comes a second time on the glorious clouds.
The door in the world is opened for us, so is the one of heaven.
God blesses us.