Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus ChristRevelation 6:5-6
6:5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."
The opening the third seal is the same as the third condemnation of Holy Spirit to the world that is the revival of a black horse. It causes physical and spiritual famine, especially the famine of the word of God. Consequently, all men including the servant, the minister, and the children of God who are not serious will fall and they cannot arise anymore. It means that they fall in sin up to the peak. The men do not want to repent until they cannot repent anymore, so they perish forever. Therefore, as long as the word of God is preached, let us be serious. So, we can be lifted up to live in righteousness and holiness.
The solutions to face the famine are as follows:
- We must have a denarius or the wage of working in the vine yard. It refers to the service and ministry which are led by the Bride Tidings.
- Do not harm the oil and the wine.
ad. 2. Do not harm the oil and the wine.
who harms the anointing oil? The dead fly or Satan that has defeated by Jesus on the cross, but still keeps on trying to harm the anointing oil. The consequence if the anointing oil is being harmed is that the servant and the minister of God will appear in three horrible things as follows:
- The Appearance as the beast. There are three kinds of it as follows:
- The red dragon in the air or Satan with the unclean spirit and fury. The fact found in it is encouraging man to do sin up to the peak that is the sin of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage. It also makes people have fury, hatred and anger to the servant and the minister of God who are righteous and holy.
- The beast rising up out of the sea or the Antichrist.
13:1 And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
The spirit of selling and buying is the same as the desire to the money that makes us stingy and greedy. Being stingy means that we cannot give to the work of God and the other people who are in need. Being greedy means taking the possessions that belong to God such as the tithe and the offering, and the things that belong to other people such as stealing, not paying debts, et cetera.
1:19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
The Antichrist also refers to the spirit that causes division, problems and gossips.
16:17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
One who causes division also refers to one who teaches the wrong teaching.
- The beast coming up out of the earth or the false prophets.
13:11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
One who lies cannot be touched by other people, and God. One who lies will be separated from others. How filthy or how wicked we are, if we do not lie we still can be helped by God.
The false prophet refers to one who teaches the false teaching. One of the false teachings is the teaching that teaches prosperity and entertainment without sanctification, the sword of the word and faithfulness.
2:19 "I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
2:20 "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
The other false teaching is he teaching of Jezebel that allows woman to teach or have authority over man. The woman becomes the head over the man, so Jesus cannot become the Head, but the serpent. The atmosphere of Eden becomes the one of curse or labor and heavy burden.
1 Timothy 2:11-12
2:11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
2:12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
5:18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
5:19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,
5:20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5:21 submitting to one another in the fear of God.
Let us live in the anointing of Holy Spirit or the light.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- Our mouth is used to confess our sin honestly. If we are not wrong but being blamed, we must keep silent.
Our mouth is used to testify and worship God.
- We must humble ourselves or be brave to confess our weakness and the superiority of other people.
- We must fear to God or hear and obey the true teaching word. We eat the word of God, so we do not enter the spiritual famine.
If the word of God becomes the blood and flesh, we can do right, holy and good deeds. Until we can repay good for evil.
- The appearance as the plant or the willows by the rivers of Babylon.
137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, There we sat down, yea, we wept When we remembered Zion.
137:2 We hung our harps Upon the willows in the midst of it.
137:3 For there those who carried us away captive asked of us a song, And those who plundered us requested mirth, Saying, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!"
The willows refer to the servant and the minister of God who are used by Him according to ministry that is entrusted by Him. The willows should be planted by the river of the water of life, namely the word, Holy Spirit, and love. The willows should be in the shepherding pen or the Holy Place. In the Holy Place there are three instruments as follows:
If the anointing oil is dry, the servant and the minister of God will be dragged by the river of Babylon to be the place to hang the harps. It means stopping the service and ministry to God. Consequently, They in the crying and torture inside and outside. If the service and ministry are broken, our marriage and the child will be broken also until cannot enter the marriage supper of the Lamb. It means being left when Jesus comes for the second time.
- The Golden Candlestick refers or the perseverance in doing General Service. We have the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the gifts of Holy Spirit.
- The Table of Showbread or the perseverance in doing Bible Study Service and Holy Communion. We have the fellowship with Son of God in true teaching word and sacrifice of Christ.
- The Altar of Incense of the perseverance in doing Prayer Service. We have the fellowship with Father God in His love.
44:3 For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring;
44:4 They will spring up among the grass Like willows by the watercourses.'
Every servant and minister of God must be poured by Holy Spirit and blessing of God, so they can be planted by the river of life or shepherded well and correctly. We must be strong and fresh until the second coming of Jesus and forever.
- The appearance as the orphan.
14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
14:17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
14:18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
The meanings are as follows:
Now, let us beg the anointing of Holy Spirit. The requirements are as follows:
- The orphan never experiences the new birth. He still a man in flesh and blood who does the sin up to the peak. He cannot do good and right deeds or harm other people and make the heart of God and parents grieved as well as the pastor groan.
- There is no one carrying or there is no one embracing, so his life is heavy. Consequently, he is disappointed and hopeless, until leaving God.
The functions of Holy Spirit are as follows:
- Faith, believing, and knowing for sure that Jesus is the only savior.
2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
2:37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?"
2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Then, repenting and entering the water baptism.
6:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
The man who has died to the sin must be buried in water with Jesus, to rise from water together with Him and receive the new life or the life of heaven, namely living in righteousness. So, he will get the anointing of Holy Spirit.
- Do not leave Jerusalem. It means that we must keep the peaceful heart. There is no hatred, wickedness, fear, and doubt. We only love God.
2:1 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
2:3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them
One of the signs of the anointing of Holy spirit is speaking with other tongues, but the other signs must be clear.
- Holy Spirit pours the love of God, so we can be strong and of a good courage. We are not hopeless in facing anything. We hold fast and obey the true teaching word whatever we must face. We always give thanks to God.
5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
- We can testify.
1:8 "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
- Holy Spirit renews and changes us from fleshly man to the spiritual one as Jesus is.
8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."
The life renewal is the great miracle. If the spiritual miracle happens, the physical miracle will also happen. It continues until the last miracle, namely we are changed to become s glorious as Him when He comes for the second time.
God blesses you.