Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 3:7-13 is about the church in Philadelphia.Revelation 3:73:7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:
Jesus appears as He who has the key of David to the church in Philadelphia to do three great things as follows.
- [Revelation 3:8] To open the door that no one can shut.
- [Revelation 3:9] To give us victory over the synagogue of Satan.
- [Revelation 3:10] To keep us from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world.
ad. 2. To give us victory over the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 3:93:9 Indeed I will make thoseof the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
The synagogue of Satan equals to a liar. 1 John 4:20-214:20 If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? 4:21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God mustlove his brother also.
A liar confesses loving God but not the others, even hating them. 1 John 3:153:15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
Hating equals to killing. John 8:448:44 You are of yourfather the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources,for he is a liar and the father of it.
Satan is the father of a liar and killer.
Thus, the synagogue of Satan is the servant of God who hates the others. He has no love and equals to a killer and liar.
Be watchful, the servant of God who appears as a killer and liar attacks from age to age, or from generation to generation.
- The beginning age or the days of Father God (from Adam to Abraham). It is represented by Cain who kills Abel.
4:3 And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the Lord.
4:4 Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the Lord respected Abel and his offering,
4:5 but He did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell.
Why does Cain kill Abel?
Killing equals to hating without any reasons. One does not want to have fellowship or unite with the others.
- Cain is jealous of Abel because God receives the ministry of Abel, and not his ministry. If there is jealousy, the countenance falls and the spirituality dries. One will not be enthusiastic anymore in spiritual matters.
If our ministry has not been accepted yet, we must introspect ourselves, so we can leave the wrong things and follow the right example.
- Hitting means quarreling or disputing, so there is slander, et cetera.
4:8 Now Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.
2 Corinthians 12:20
12:20 For I fear lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I wish, and thatI shall be found by you such as you do not wish; lest there becontentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, backbitings, whisperings, conceits, tumults;
If jealousy and contention are preserved, there will be outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, backbitings, whisperings, conceits, and tumults.
4:9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where isAbel your brother?”He said, “I do not know. AmI my brother’s keeper?”
4:12 For the word of God isliving and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Every servant of God must have the sword of the Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword, to sanctify the heart, thought, feeling, joints and marrow. Thus, we will have the heart and thought as Jesus, that is being humble and obedient. As a result, we will be able to work together, help and unite one another, to enter the building of the perfect body of Christ. We will have a cheerful countenance.
- The middle age or the days of the Son of God (from Abraham to Jesus’ first coming). It is represented by Simeon and Levi.
34:7 And the sons of Jacob came in from the field when they heard it;and the men were grieved and very angry, because he had done a disgraceful thing in Israel by lying with Jacob’s daughter, a thing which ought not to be done.
34:25 Now it came to pass on the third day, when they were in pain, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, each took his sword and came boldly upon the city and killed all the males.
34:26 And they killed Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah from Shechem’s house, and went out.
It refers to the servant of God who kills because of the grievance and burst of emotion.
Killing with the sword means mistakenly using the sword of the Word. There are two mistakes as follows.
If the pastor and the congregation use the sword of the Word correctly with the anointing of Holy Spirit, we will experience the sanctification of the heart, character, deed, and word.
- A pastor or servant of God mistakenly uses the sword of the Word to cut off an ear, meaning preaching the teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword with the burst of emotion and without the anointing of Holy Spirit. It includes preaching the Word with jokes. The consequence is the ear is cut off, meaning unwillingness to hear the teaching Word anymore.
14:47 And one of those who stood by drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.
The correct way is preaching the Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit, so the Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword sanctifies and helps the congregation.
- The congregation receives the true teaching Word with fury, because they preserve their sins, especially the sin of disobedience. Or, the congregation receives the Word with laughing in sins. They are happy because the Word never reveals their sins.
5:29 But Peter and the otherapostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus whom you murdered by hanging on a tree.
5:31 Him God has exalted to His right hand to bePrince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are His witnesses to these things, and soalso isthe Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.”
5:33 When they heard this,they were furious and plotted to kill them.
2:37 Now when they heard this,they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men andbrethren, what shall we do?”
The correct attitude is we must hear the Word until we are cut to the heart, meaning we realize and regret our sins. We confess them. If we are forgiven, we must not repeat them anymore.
- The heart is sanctified from the evil and unclean desire.
Evil desire is the lust of money that causes one being stingy and greedy. Being stingy means being unable to give. Being greedy means seizing the right of the others and God (the tithe and special offering). Being greedy also means looking for money in illegal ways.
Unclean desire relates to sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
- The character is sanctified from self-truth. Self-truth means covering sins by blaming the others and even God or the true teaching Word.
The sanctification of character equals to the sanctification of marriage. The right character is confessing and forgiving one another.
- The deed is sanctified so we do right and holy deeds.
- The word is sanctified so we say right and honest word. We let “yes” be “yes” and “no” be “no”. It is until we are honest in every matter.
3:2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he isa perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
We are sanctified continually until we do not stumble in word and we only cry out “Alleluia”.
- The last age or the days of Holy Spirit God (from Jesus’ first coming to His second one). It is represented by the brothers of Joseph who kill Joseph.
37:2 This isthe history of Jacob.Joseph, beingseventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brothers. And the lad waswith the sons of Bilhah and the sons of Zilpah, his father’s wives; and Joseph brought a bad report of them to his father.
37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he wasthe son of his old age. Also he made him a tunic of manycolors.
37:4 But when his brothers saw that their father loved him more than all his brothers, they hated him and could not speak peaceably to him.
Jacob refers to the Holy Spirit. Jacob in his old age refers to the last days.
37:18 Now when they saw him afar off, even before he came near them, they conspired against him to kill him.
The brothers of Joseph hate and conspire to kill Joseph. Be careful since there is fellowship that conspires to kill or destroy the body of Christ. That is the fellowship without the true teaching Word.
The main sign of the church in the last days is being shepherded to the true teaching Word or Bride Tidings, as a branch abides on the true vine. It means we must always be within the shepherding pen. In the Tabernacle, it refers to the Holy Place, where there are three types of equipment inside it.
In the shepherding pen, our body, spirit, and soul cling to God the Trinity so we experience intensive sanctification continually. The results are as follows.
- Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts. The sheep drink so we are not dry spiritually but we are always fresh.
- Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ. The sheep eat so we receive new strength to keep following Jesus to the end line. We also receive new strength to face sin up to its peak.
- Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love. The sheep breathe so we can love God more than everything and the others as loving ourselves. Even we can love our enemy.
- Joseph receives the beautiful tunic.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
The beautiful tunic is the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit so we are used in the ministry of building the body of Christ.
37:5 Now Joseph had a dream, and he told itto his brothers; and they hated him even more.
37:6 So he said to them, “Please hear this dream which I have dreamed:
37:7 There we were, binding sheaves in the field. Then behold, my sheaf arose and also stood upright; and indeed your sheaves stood all around and bowed down to my sheaf.”
Joseph also gets the gift of dreaming, that is the gift of the revelation of the Word.
The sheaves of wheat (the Word) of the others bow down to the one of Joseph. It means as follows.
- All preaching of the Word of God must increase to Bride Tidings or the teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword.
- The revival of building the body of Christ must be based on the true teaching Word or Bride Tidings, so it will stand upright forever.
The strongest binding in marriage or shepherding or fellowship is Bride Tidings.
- The tunic must be dipped in the blood.
37:31 So they took Joseph’s tunic, killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the tunic in the blood.
It means we must be willing to experience the cross or sprinkling of blood with Jesus.
It is the blood of Jesus, not our blood, that is spilled during the cross experience. No matter how severe our suffering is, let us not be desperate. Jesus alone has borne all sufferings that we have to experience.
In the death experience, we receive two powers as follows.
- The strength of the blood of Jesus.
- The strength of the Spirit of glory.
1 Peter 4:14
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you,for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
The Spirit of glory conducts miracle in our life. Spiritual miracle is we are trusted to testify the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ or Bride Tidings. We can be joyful in the midst of suffering. We are not desperate or disappointed but keep giving thanks and being faithful as well as fervent in spirit in the ministry. It is until the Spirit of glory renews us from the flesh man to the spiritual one as God. It is started with being obedient, which equals to loving God more than everything.
136:4 To Him who alone does great wonders,
For His mercy endures forever;
136:5 To Him who by wisdom made the heavens, For His mercy enduresforever;
Jesus alone also does great miracles. The thing that has not existed yet will be created. The impossible matter will be made possible. The last miracle is we are renewed to be as glorious as Him on His second coming.
God blesses us.