Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 8:58:5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.
There will be shakings in the world in all aspects such as in physical life, spiritual one, marriage, and children that increase up to the destruction and perdition in the hell.
Facing the shakings in the world in all aspects, we must live in serenity and peace.There are three ways to live in serenity or peace in the midst of shakings in the world as follows
- Living peaceably with all men. It begins from the marriage or household.
12:18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
The sword of the Word which is sharper than any two-edged sword leads us to make peace as follows.
Thus, making peace means that we can confess and forgive sins one another by the encouragement of the Word. As a result, the blood of Jesus washes away all of our sins and we can hear "It is finished."
- The sword of the Word points to our sins up to the hidden ones, so we can realize, regret, and confess our sins to God and others. After being forgiven, do not sin anymore.
- The sword of the Word shows or makes us realize that we are only the clay men who have many weaknesses, so we can forgive and forget the sin of others.
19:28 After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, "I thirst!"
19:29 Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth.
19:30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.
All sins and the curses such as the weariness, heavy burden, labor, bitterness, fear, distress, and perdition or the death have been born by Jesus on the cross, so we can be justified and live in righteousness. It is the same as living in peace.
32:17 The work of righteousness will be peace, And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.
After living in righteousness, we must be shepherded. The righteous will easily be shepherded well and correctly.
12:26The righteous should choose his friends carefully, For the way of the wicked leads them astray.
The requirements are as follows.
The attitudes to the shepherding must be as follows.
- Always dwelling in the pen or having the perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows.
In the shepherding pen, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the Trinity of God, so the trinity of Satan cannot touch us and we will not be shaken.
- Golden Candlestick or perseverance in doing General Service to have the fellowship with Holy Spirit God.
- Table of Showbread or perseverance in doing Bible Study Service with Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God.
- Golden Altar of Incense or perseverance in doing Worship Prayer Serviceto get the fellowship with Father God.
Peter denied the Lord three times. His body, soul, and spirit denied Him because he did not attach to the Trinity of God.
- Hearing and obeying the voice of the Shepherd or eating the shepherding Word. The shepherding Word refers to the Word which is entrusted by God to a pastor to be delivered to the congregation faithfully, continually, regularly, and repetitively as the food for them. We can be healthy and strong spiritually to keep on following , serving, and ministering to the Lord until the end line, namely we pass away or Jesus comes a second time.
Hearing the strange voice is the same as consuming poison, so we are deceived. The sign is that the spirituality gets weak until one cannot follow and minister to God anymore.
- Five thousand men sat down on the grass. It means being firm in the true shepherding.
- Lying down in green pastures. It means enjoying the shepherding.
23:1 <<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
23:2 He makes me to lie downin green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
13:34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!
One who becomes firm and enjoys the shepherding is like a chick under the covering of the wings of the hen.
The results are as follows.
- Living in the serenity and peace in the midst of shakings in the world. We have the protection of God. The Lord protects us until He sacrifices His life on the cross.
- "I shall not want" means that we are full. God preserves us directly and abundantly although we are powerless in the midst of difficulties and shakings in the world. Our spirituality is also preserved, so we can live in righteousness and holiness until we can always give thanks to Him.
- We must be active in the edifying of the house of God or the ministry for the edification of the perfect body of Christ. It means that we must be the priests and kings, so we are used in the ministry for the edification of the body of Christ.
Haggai 1:15; 2:1-8,21-22
1:15 on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month, in the second year of King Darius.
2:1 In the seventh month, on the twenty-first of the month, the word of the LORD came by Haggai the prophet, saying:
2:2 "Speak now to Zerubbabelthe son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and to the remnant of the people, saying:
2:3 'Who is left among you who saw this temple in its former glory? And how do you see it now? In comparison with it, is this not in your eyes as nothing?
2:4 'Yet now be strong, Zerubbabel,' says the LORD; 'and be strong, Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, all you people of the land,' says the LORD, 'and work; for I am with you,' says the LORD of hosts.
2:5 'According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remains among you; do not fear!'
2:6 "For thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land;
2:7 'and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,' says the LORD of hosts.
2:8 'The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,' says the LORD of hosts.
2:21 "Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying: 'I will shake heaven and earth.
2:22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms; I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms. I will overthrow the chariots And those who ride in them; The horses and their riders shall come down, Every one by the sword of his brother.
The requirements are as follows.
What must be sanctified?
- The holiness by the blood of Jesus and the true teaching Word which is sharper than any two-edged sword. Therefore, a priest has to persevere in doing the Bible Study Service with the Holy Communion. It is a must.
29:1 "And this is what you shall do to them to hallowthem for ministering to Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,
29:2 "and unleavened bread, unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil (you shall make them of wheat flour).
- Being anointed by Holy Spirit, so we can serve and minister to God in the anointing of Holy Spirit, faithfulness, fervency in spirit, and regularity to produce the fragrance and glorify God.
29:7 "And you shall take the anointing oil, pour it on his head, and anoint him.
2 Timothy 2:20-25
2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
2:21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.
2:22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peacewith those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
2:23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
2:24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
2:25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
If we minister to God in holiness, pure heart, being friendly, gentleness, and patience, we will appear like silver and gold.
- We are sanctified from the youthful lusts, namely the unclean lusts which aim at the sins concerning eating-drinking, smoking, getting drunk, drugs abuse, marrying-being given in marriage, and the wrong marriage.
We are also sanctified from the evil lusts or the will of money which causes stinginess or one cannot give and greediness or one steals the possession of other people and God.
If we are sanctified from the unclean and evil lusts, we will be able to minister to God with a pure heart, righteousness, faith, love, and peace.
- The sanctification from quarrel, including jealousy, revenge, and hatred without any cause.
If we are sanctified from the spirit of quarrel or bitterness, we will be able to minister to God friendly, gently, and patiently. The results are as follows.
- The pastor can teach or provide the spiritual food which is needed by the congregation. They can enjoy consuming the spiritual food.
- The congregation can teach. It means that they can testify and bring the sinners to the Lord to be saved.
10:20 The tongue of the righteous is choice silver; The heart of the wicked is worth little.
The silver refers to the correct, good, and honest words.
The gold refers to the characteristics of Jesus, namely obedience and faithfulness until He dies on the cross. We must be obedient and faithful until the flesh does not speak.
If we are holy, honest, obedient, and faithful, we will endure the shakings and our ministry will be purer. We do our ministry to God more seriously and we are not shaken.
68:13 Though you lie down among the sheepfolds, You will be like the wings of a dovecovered with silver, And her feathers with yellow gold."
We receive the wings of a dove.
55:6 So I said, "Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.
55:7 Indeed, I would wander far off, And remain in the wilderness. Selah
55:8 I would hasten my escape From the windy storm and tempest."
The wings of the dove make us fly and pass the storm of the sea of the world, so we can feel peaceful. All things become easy and light. All problems are solved in His time.
2:8 'The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,' says the LORD of hosts.
We belong to God and no one may charge against it.
- Looking up and lifting up the head. It is the same as looking at Jesus' face or worshiping God.
21:25 "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;
21:26 "men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.
21:27 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
21:28 "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Not worshiping God, one will be shaken.
12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, whokeep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
The weakness of the church is in the worship to God. They do not want to worship God or their worship does not reach the measurement.
Be careful because there are the true and false worships.
The example of the false worship is the one of Herod or to the antichrist.
4:23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
4:24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
The true worship prayer is encouraged by the truth or the true teaching Word, holiness, and the anointing of Holy Spirit that will be the two wings of a great eagle.
The process to make the two wings of a great eagle big is as follows.
The proof of having the growing wings is not hoping others in facing the shakings, but only God. Moreover, we can feel the heavenly joy.
- The holiness and anointing must be increased so that the worship increases and the wings can grow up to the maximum size.
- Test or shaking.
32:11 As an eagle stirs up its nest, Hovers over its young, Spreading out its wings, taking them up, Carrying them on its wings,
32:12 So the LORD alone led him, And there was no foreign god with him.
32:13 "He made him ride in the heights of the earth, That he might eat the produce of the fields; He made him draw honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock;
32:14 Curds from the cattle, and milk of the flock, With fat of lambs; And rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, With the choicest wheat; And you drank wine, the blood of the grapes.
32:15 " But Jeshurun grew fat and kicked; You grew fat, you grew thick, You are obese! Then he forsook God who made him, And scornfully esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
The functions of the two wings of a great eagle are as follows.
- Evacuating us to the wilderness while the Antichrist reigns over the world for three and a half years. We are preserved directly by God through the Word and Holy Communion.
12:14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
- Giving us extra power to face the shakings in the world up to the peak that the Antichrist cannot touch us.
40:29 He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
40:30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall,
40:31 But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.
The two wings of a great eagle give us power to welcome Jesus' second coming which is drawing near. We do neither get disappointed nor leave God, but keep on being faithful and fervent in spirit, believing, hoping, and worshiping God. We feel peaceful and all things become easy and light. It continues until the two wings of a great eagle bring us to the glorious clouds when Jesus comes a second time. We are lifted up to the heavenly throne forever.
4:8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!"
God blesses you.