Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 6:12-136:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
6:13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty win
The opening of the sixth seal is the same as the sixth condemnation of Holy Spirit to the world. The physical and spiritual earthquake happen, namely the influence of the world with all of its business, difficulties, troubles, joy, uncleanness, and wickedness that strike the servant and the minister of God. It causes spiritual darkness.
- The sun became as sackcloth of hair = the love of God does not work anymore. there are so much wickedness and hatred, until hatred without any cause.
- The moon became like blood = the redemption of Holy Spirit does not work anymore, so there is no more forgiveness to sin. The children and the servants of God live and enjoy in sin up to the peak, namely the sin of eating-drinking and the sin of marrying-being given in marriage.
- The stars of heaven fell to the earth = Holy Spirit does not work anymore.
We still learn the third point.
Holy Spirit does not work anymore means that the revival of Holy Spirit at later rain or the edifying of the body of Christ has finished. There is no opportunity to serve in the edifying the body of Christ anymore, but the edifying the body of Babylon. If we do not serve in the edifying the body of Christ, we will be used in the edifying the body of Babylon or the peak of uncleanness and become the bride of Satan who will be destroyed.
Nowadays is the right opportunity for us to enter the edifying the body of Christ, as long as Holy Spirit still works. It starts from our marriage, shepherding, inter shepherding until the house of Israel and the Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ or the bride of heaven who is ready to welcome His second coming.
The fallen stars are like the fig tree that drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Many pastors and servants of God fall, so they do not serve and minister to God anymore. It is related to the fig tree.There are three possibilities of the fig tree as follows
- The fig tree is planted by the road.
Matthew 21 : 18-19
21:18 Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry.
21:19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." Immediately the fig tree withered away.
It means the servant, the minister and the children of God who are not shepherded, but wander
The facts found in it are as follows:
The condition is the same as the fig tree that only has leaves without fruit. It means serving and ministering to God but not satisfying Him, not being worthy to him, but cursed and dry in spirituality.
- The shepherd does not feed the congregation.
- The congregation or the sheep cannot enjoy consuming the shepherding word.
48:10 Cursed is he who does the work of the LORD deceitfully, And cursed is he who keeps back his sword from blood.
Because of serving and ministering to God in negligence, namely in unfaithfulness, easy being hindered, and not fighting to prioritize the service and ministry to God.
3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, 'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.
3:9 You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
It is also because of serving and ministering to God without righteousness, namely stealing the possessions that belong to God or one does not return the tithe and offering.
The shepherd who does not feed the congregation or preach the word cannot receive the tithe because it is managed by the elders and the congregation.
The consequences are as follows:
The solutions are as follows:
- Being dry in spirituality, and not satisfied as well as always murmuring, complaining, and gossiping. It the same as the stars which crash to each other until falling or not serving and ministering to God anymore. They also look for the satisfaction in the world by going to cinema and discotheque, smoking, being drunk or the satisfaction of the world is brought to the church. Consequently, they fall in sin up to the peak, namely the sin of eating-drinking and the sin of marrying-being given in marriage or become the fallen stars.
- Experiencing the curses such as labor, heavy burden, sorrow, tears, until perishing forever. One who has served to God also can be cursed. Moreover, one who does not serve to God or leaves the service and ministry will also be cursed.
17:7 "And which of you, having a servant plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, 'Come at once and sit down to eat'?
17:8 "But will he not rather say to him, 'Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink'?
We must serve and minister to God or have the belt on our waist.
11:5Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, And faithfulness the belt of His waist.
It means that we must serve and minister to God faithfully and righteously = we feed and give drink to God who is hungry = satisfying Jesus` heart.
As a result, we are satisfied by God. We experience the true satisfaction, so we always give thanks and worship God. We will never fall forever and the matter of our drinking and eating become His responsible. God is able to preserve our life in the midst of difficulties in the world until when antichrist rules over the world for three and a half years.
- The fig is tree planted in the vineyard, but without fruits.
13:6 He also spoke this parable: "A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none.
13:7 "Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, 'Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?'
13:8 "But he answered and said to him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it.
13:9 'And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.
The fig tree which is planted in the vineyard means the servant and the minister of God who have been shepherded to the true teaching word or the Bride Tidings, but without fruit. They do not satisfy and please God. They are the same as the fig tree by the road. The difference is that the fig tree that is planted by the road will be cursed immediately if it does not bear any fruits, but if it is planted in the vineyard, there is still a brake, so it is not cursed immediately.
God does not curse us immediately, but He still gives us opportunity to bear fruit and please Him.
It means the shepherding pen or the perseverance in doing three main services, namely the General Service, Bible Study Service and Holy Communion, and the Prayer Service. We get the lengthening of the patience of God, so we are not condemned immediately. Whatever our condition is, we still have the opportunity.
Why does He give us the opportunity in the shepherding pen?
There are three kinds of bad roots as follows:
- Because there is the keeper. It means that there is the intercession prayer of shepherd to delay, even erase the curse or the condemnation of God for the salvation of the congregation.
There is the salvation covering. In Tabernacle there are four layers of the covering three layers of them are the trinity of God. The fourth layer or the one that can be seen is the shepherd.
- The shepherd digs around the land and fertilizes it or He feeds, rebukes, and advises the congregation in patience and teaching for fixing the bad root, namely sanctifying and releasing from the root of sin that makes us not produce fruit. To rebuke, advise, and help the congregation, a pastor must be ready to be hung as Jesus is ready to be hung on the cross to help us.
The solution is as follows:
- The rotten root, namely rejecting the true teaching word or rejecting the sanctification and keeping the sin up to the peak.
5:24 Therefore, as the fire devours the stubble, And the flame consumes the chaff, So their root will be as rottenness, And their blossom will ascend like dust; Because they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, And despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
- The root of evil or the love of money
1 Timothy 6:9-10
6:9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.
6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrow.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- Looking for money by doing illegal ways.
- Serving and ministering to God only to look for the physical things or the matter of the world.
- Leaving the service and ministry to look for money until one becomes stingy, namely he cannot give and visit other people who are in need and he cannot give to the work of God. He becomes greedy, namely stealing the possession that belongs to God, namely the tithe and the offering and stealing the possession that belongs to others.
- The root of bitterness, namely envy, revenge, hatred, or hatred without any cause. It causes division in marriage, shepherding, and inter shepherding pen.
12:15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
24:32. "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.
Being tender means receiving the reproof and the advice of the word or receiving the sanctification of the sword of word to be sanctified from the bad roots. So, we bear fruit for sure. We are successful and beautiful. We become the shining stars, not the falling one.
- The fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
6:13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
The mighty wind means as follows:
Satan blows the strong wind to drop the stars, so the servant and the minister of God do not serve and minister to Him. They are disappointed and hopeless. They leave God and do not serve and minister to God anymore.
- The trials in all impossible aspects or one cannot be helped anymore.
- The false teachings which is not in line with the Bible, including the gossips.
Judas was a disciple of God, but he lost his tunic and finally his entrails gushed out. His life was not beautiful because he heard gossips and false teaching.
We cannot sort out the good and the bad one, therefore do not hear other teachings or gossips.
- The sins.
But God permits the trials to become the test.
1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
1:3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
God permits us to be stricken by strong wind as the test to produce the perseverance in doing three main services, so we can bear ripe fruit or have the perfect faith until we are perfect to become the bride of heaven.
For example, Jesus is obedient until He dies on the cross. Likewise, we must be obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore. We only stretch out our hand, surrender, and cry out to God.
Peter was doubtful when he was struck by wind, but through the three times of Jesus` questions or the perseverance in doing the three main services, he got the perfect or the mature faith. There are spiritual restoration and growth until it bears ripe fruits or the perfect faith.
John 21:6, 11
21:6 And He said to them, "Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some."
21:11 Simon Peter went up and dragged the net to land, full of large fish, one hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not broken.
Peter was obedient when he was told to cast the net on the right side of the boat and he got one hundred and fifty-three big fishes.
One + five + three = nine.The number nine refers to the great grace of God.
If we surrender and cry out to God, He will stretch out His great merciful hand for us to perform miracle.
- The spiritual miracle.
The hand of God is able to perform spiritual miracle, namely the life renewal from fleshly life to the spiritual one as Jesus is.
The number three= The renewal of body, soul and spirit.
Ephesians 4 : 22-25
4:22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
4:23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
4:24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
4:25 Therefore, putting away lying, "Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.
So, we become the new man who is honest or there is no lie anymore. We say yes if yes and no if no.
The number five= we are equipped with the ministry and the gifts of Holy Spirit to be used in the revival at later rain or the edifying of the perfect body of Christ.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
The number one= the unity of the perfect body of Christ or the bride of heaven who is ready to welcome His second coming.
4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
4:14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
- The physical miracle, namely one hundred and fifty-three big fishes .
21:11.Simon Peter went up and dragged the net to land, full of large fish, one hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not broken.
It means that we are counted by God; even a hair is counted by Him. He is able to make something from nothing. He pays attention to and cares for us. God struggles for us to preserve, give us joy, and finish our problem; even the impossible one.
When He comes for the second time, we are changed to become as perfect and glorious as Him. We welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds. We are with Him forever.
God blesses you.