Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 5:15:1 And I saw in the right handof Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals.
The scroll in the right hand of God who sits on the throne of Heaven is the Holy Bible. It is the Word of God that is revealed to the servants of God to be written in the Holy Bible.
In Exodus 20-23, the Word of God is written in two places as follows.
- [Exodus 20:1-17] The Word of God is written in the two tablets of stone.
- [Exodus 20:22 - Exodus 23] The Word of God is written in the scroll.
Now, the meanings for us are as follows.
- The Word of God written in the two tablets of stone means that the Word is written in our heart and mind.
- The Word of God written in the scroll means that the Word is written in the pages of our life or our attitudes.
Thus, the Word of God is written in our whole life.
The process of the writing of the Word of God in our life is as follows.
2 Corinthians 3:2-33:2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; 3:3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is,of the heart.
- The Word of God is written in our heart and mind.
8:10 For this isthe covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
8:11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.
8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
The process is as follows.
If the Word is written in our heart and mind, we will receive three things as follows.
- Hearing the Word of God in the anointing of Holy Spirit, so we can hear the Word solemnly with a need.
- Holy Spirit helps us to understand the Word of God. It means that the Word is written in our mind and becomes a comprehension. The signs of understanding the Word are as follows.
- Being silent more.
- The mind cannot be deceived by false teaching.
- We can think about the Heavenly matters more than the earthly ones, so we can look for the Heavenly matters more than the earthly ones.
- Holy Spirit helps us to believe and be sure to the Word. It means that the Word is written in our heart and becomes faith in it.
- We can know clearly about God who is full of mercy. It means that we can confess our sins to God and the others, and we can experience His mercy to forgive us.
The Word of God becomes the brake so we do not do sins anymore. It equals to repentance. We stop sinning to return to God. The Word of God encourages us to experience new birth from water and Holy Spirit. We enter the water and Holy Spirit baptism as it was experienced by Jesus.
3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
6:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
The true water baptism is one who has repented must be buried together with Jesus in water, so he is raised with Him and experiences the opening of the heaven or the Heavenly life. It equals to experiencing the baptism of Holy Spirit. Thus, we can live in righteousness. Preserving the wrong things means that the heart and mind have not been written by the Word yet.
- We can know clearly about ourselves. No matter how great we are, we are just as the clay which has many weaknesses.
103:10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
103:11 For as the heavens are high above the earth,Sogreat is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
103:12 As far as the east is from the west,Sofar has He removed our transgressions from us.
103:13 As a father pities hischildren,Sothe Lord pities those who fear Him.
103:14 For He knows our frame;He remembers that we aredust.
Thus, God will always remember that we are dust that has many weaknesses. He will not judge us, but He will help us through His cross.
From our side, we must realize the things as follows.
Therefore, we must persevere in the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. As the clay, we need the Word and the sacrifice of Christ to justify our life, so we return to the hand of God.
- We always need God through the Word that always corrects our life.
- We need God through His sacrifice to forgive our sins and justify us.
- We can know about Satan with all his deceit to bring us down through sin up to its peak, that is sin concerning eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, consuming drugs) and marrying-being given in marriage (sexuality sin with all its variety, mix marriage, marrying-divorcing). Satan also works through temptations so we are disappointed and leave God.
3:1 My son, do not forget my law,But let your heart keep my commands;
3:2 For length of days and long lifeAnd peace they will add to you.
If the Word is written in our heart and mind, the results are as follows.
- Having a long life physically (being healthy) and spiritually (receiving the eternal life).
- Living in prosperity and receiving direct care from God. Our life becomes easy and light.
- The Word of God is written in the pages of our life or our attitude, that is in our mouth and hands.
30:11 "For this commandment which I command you today isnot toomysterious for you, nor isit far off.
30:12 It isnot in heaven, that you should say, 'Who will ascend into heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?'
30:13 Nor isit beyond the sea, that you should say, 'Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?'
30:14 But the word isvery near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.
6:6 "And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
6:8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
The process is that we practice the Word after our mind understands it and our heart believes it.
- Our mouth says wisdom words.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is666.
It will protect us from antichrist with the mark 666 as well as from false prophet with false teaching and worship.
Our mouth also says faithful words to protect us from Satan.
7:26 The woman was a Greek, a Syro-Phoenician by birth, and she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter.
7:27 But Jesus said to her, "Let the children be filled first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw itto the little dogs."
7:28 And she answered and said to Him, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs under the table eat from the children's crumbs."
7:29 Then He said to her, "For this saying go your way; the demon has gone out of your daughter."
"Yes, Lord" is a faithful word. She justifies the Word and receives it although the Word is hard. She also blames herself. She can confess her sin and is forgiven. She cries out Jesus' name and Satan is going out. The impossible problem will be made possible.
- Practicing the Word will result in miracle, that is life renewal from the fleshly man to the spiritual one as Jesus. It is as having the image of Jesus and returning to the first creature.
1 Timothy 4:12
4:12Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
The images of Jesus come from His five wounds on the cross.
If there are five images of Jesus, we can become example to the others.
- The right words.
- The right conduct. We can repay evil with goodness.
If our heart, mind, mouth, and hand are written with the Word, we will become an open epistle of Christ. We become the light of testimony to preach the Good News and Bride Tidings, starting from within marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, up to the perfect body of Christ. Genesis 1:26-28,311:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." 1:27 So God created man in His ownimage; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 1:28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."1:31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it wasvery good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
If we become the open epistle of Christ, the results are as follows.
- We experience the physical blessing of God up to our descendants, as well as spiritual blessing, that is the Heavenly joy up to the eternal life.
- The power of God gives us victory over Satan the trinity who is the source of sin up to its peak, problem, weariness, and heavy burden. All things are solved by the power of God.
- The power of God makes everything good. The failure will be made successful. The broken things will be made good. The last miracle is we are renewed to become as perfect as Him. We can welcome His second coming and sit together with Him on the throne of Heaven forever.
God blesses us.