Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
There are two activities on the throne of Heaven as follows.
- The activity of sanctification.
4:8 Thefour living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:"Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty,Who was and is and is to come!"
- The activity of worship.
4:9 Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,
4:10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
4:11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power;For You created all things,And by Your will they exist and were created."
If we want to experience the ambience of the throne of Heaven, we must live in holiness and worship God. Psalm 43:3-543:3 Oh, send out Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill And to Your tabernacle.43:4 Then I will go to the altar of God,To God my exceeding joy;And on the harp I will praise You,O God, my God.43:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me?Hope in God;For I shall yet praise Him,The help of my countenance and my God.
Worship prayer is the peak of ministering God.
The signs of the true worship prayer are as follows.
- It is encouraged by the Word of God and the anointing of Holy Spirit, or the Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword. The more we are sanctified, the more we increase in worshiping God, and the more we feel the ambience of the throne of Heaven.
- It is done with joy and gratitude to God.
If one feels forced to minister and worship God, sometime he will be forced to worship antichrist.
- It is done with peace, because we have fully surrendered our life to God.
Worship prayer is the closest relation between the Head and the body, namely the neck.Exodus 28:31-3228:31 "You shall make the robe of the ephod all of blue. 28:32 There shall be an opening for his head in the middle of it; it shall have a woven binding all around its opening, like the opening in a coat of mail, so that it does not tear.
There are two rules about the neck as follows.
- It must be in the middle, meaning worship prayer is the fairness of God. We can worship Him no matter who we are, wherever, whenever, under any situations.
- There must be a woven binding all around the neck, like the neck of a coat of mail, so that it does not tear. It means that in worship prayer we experience a great mercy of God, as well as the resurrection power that makes us strong and of good courage. What is it for?
- To survive in facing everything. Although we are weak and small as sheep for the slaughter, we are not disappointed or desperate, nor leaving God whatever we face.
8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shalltribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
8:36 As it is written:"For Your sake we are killed all day long;We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
- To beat the enemy.
8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
We are more than conquerors. Although we are weak and small, we can overcome a stronger enemy because God makes a war for us.
- To face life renewal from the fleshly man to the spiritual one as Jesus.
1 Peter 3:3-6
3:3 Do not let your adornment be merelyoutward--arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fineapparel--
3:4 rather let it bethe hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beautyof a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.
3:5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,
3:6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.
In worship prayer, the great merciful hands of God adorn our life with spiritual adornments as follows.
- Being gentle. It is the ability to receive the teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword to sanctify our life. We can forgive and forget the sins of the others. We can accept the weakness and strength of the others.
- Being quiet, meaning correcting ourselves through the sharpness of the Word so we can confess our sin. If there is no sin, we must keep quiet, and God will plead us.
- Being submissive, meaning being obedient until the flesh does not sound anymore. Thus, God will plead us. God opens the door of the womb of Sarah. The great merciful hands of God are able to open the doors in the world, up to the door of Heaven.
We must be watchful so that our holiness and worship prayer do not decline, so that the neck does not tear. If the neck tears, there will be three things that tear as follows.
John 19:23-2419:23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took His garments and made four parts, to each soldier a part, and also the tunic. Now the tunic was without seam, woven from the top in one piece. 19:24 They said therefore among themselves, "Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be," that the Scripture might be fulfilled which says: "They divided My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots." Therefore the soldiers did these things.
- The wineskin and garment.
2:21 No one sews a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse.
2:22 And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
The wineskin refers to the heart. If it tears, the heart is filled with evil, uncleanness, and bitterness.
7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
7:22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
7:23 All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
A torn heart is filled with twelve evil, unclean, and bitter things, so it cannot be filled with twelve bread. On the Table of Showbread, the twelve bread are arranged in two rows, six in a row (6 6). They refer to 66 books in the Holy Bible or the true teaching Word.
The consequence of the torn heart is the marriage will be broken. It will be split and cannot be united. If it is continued, one will be naked and live in curse up to the everlasting perdition.
- The edge of the robe.
1 Samuel 15:24-27
15:24 Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice.
15:25 Now therefore, please pardon my sin, and return with me, that I may worship the Lord."
15:26 But Samuel said to Saul, "I will not return with you, for you have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you from being king over Israel."
15:27 And as Samuel turned around to go away, Saulseized the edge of his robe, and it tore.
1 Samuel 24:4-6
24:4 Then the men of David said to him, "This is the day of which the Lord said to you, 'Behold, I will deliver your enemy into your hand, that you may do to him as it seems good to you.'" And David arose and secretly cut off a corner of Saul's robe.
24:5 Now it happened afterward that David's heart troubled him because he had cut Saul's robe.
24:6 And he said to his men, "The Lord forbid that I should do this thing to my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch out my hand against him, seeing he isthe anointed of the Lord."
The edge of the robe is the anointing of Holy Spirit. The edge of the robe tears means losing the anointing of Holy Spirit. The consequence is being spiritually withered and unsatisfied. The tearing of the ministry is started with being unfaithful.
25:26 "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
25:30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
If one is wicked and lazy, he will be unprofitable. He will live in the darkness of sins, tears, up to the darkest darkness in the hell forever.
- The net.
5:6 And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking.
The net refers to job, profession, and study. The torn net means that one faces total failure physically. Spiritually, he will return to the past life, until being destroyed forever.
Jesus as the Head is responsible for all tears that happen in our life.
The things that happen on the cross are as follows.
- The garment of Jesus is torn to cover the nakedness of men in the whole parts of the world. It is the greatest gift of God. From our side, we must confess our sin honestly to God and the others. If we are forgiven, we must not repeat it. The things that tear will be recovered by God.
- The soldier cast lots for the tunic of Jesus. Not everyone receives it. Only one who gets the grace of God will receive the tunic of ministry so he can serve Him. From our side, let us receive the tunic of ministry from God. We serve Him with faithfulness and fervency in spirit until the end line.
The tunic must be washed in the blood, meaning we must experience flesh suffering together with Jesus to become faithful and fervent in spirit in ministering Him. The things that we sacrifice for the work of God will not be useless. Jehovah Jireh is able to create the things that do not exist yet. It is until we receive the white garment, the garment of the bride, to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds. We will sit together with Him on the throne of Heaven forever.
God blesses us.