Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 11:1-2
11:1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.
11:2 "But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.
The measuring rod refers to the rod of the shepherd, the shepherding word, or the true teaching word which is entrusted by God to a shepherd to be preached to the congregation faithfully, sequentially, continually, and repetitively to become food and command which rules the things which they can and cannot do. It also measures and increases their spirituality up to the perfection or until the Veil is torn.
After our spirituality reaches the measurement of the shepherding word, we experience the covering from God, so all of shakings and destructions cannot touch us; even the Antichrist cannot see us.
There are two things which are measured by the shepherding word as follows:
- The temple of God.
- The altar and those who worship there. It refers the Golden Altar of Incense.
Ad.1 The temple of God.
The temple of God refers to our life.1 Corinthians 3:163:16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
The measurement is that it becomes the dwelling place of Holy Spirit or the holiness.
The temple of God also refers to the Tabernacle which has boards. The boards refer to the fellowship in marriage, shepherding, and so on which are also measured.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
6:20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
The measurement of the temple of God is that it becomes the place to glorify God so that we are glorified with Him, starting from now until the eternal glory forever.
So, the measurement of the temple of God is glorifying Him.
We must be watchful because there are many wrong measurements of the temple which grieve the heart of God since the days of Noah.Genesis 6:5-6
6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6:6 And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
It makes the heart of men tend to the wickedness which produces the deeds of sins up to the peak, namely the sins of eating-drinking such as smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse and the sins of marrying-being given in marriage.
Genesis 26:34-3526:34 When Esau was forty years old, he took as wives Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Basemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite.
26:35 And they were a grief of mind to Isaac and Rebekah.
Consequently, they grieve the heart of their parents especially through the marriage.
Hebrews 13:1713:17 Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you.
They also grieve the heart of the pastor because they are neither submissive nor obedient.
It does not bring any profit, but a great loss, namely the covering is opened, so there are no protection and preservation. The temptation and problem come to make men weary, heavy-laden, and sorrowful until they perish forever.
There are three things that glorify God as follows:
- The possessions which have been blessed by God to us.
3:9 Honor the LORD with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase;
3:10 So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine.
The facts found in it are as follows:
The results are as follows:
- Offering the first fruit from the blessing of God that we have received.
- Returning the possessions that belong to God, namely the tithes and the special offering.
- We can give to the work of God and other people who are in need.
- There is an abundant physical preservation of God, so we always give thanks and become blessings for other people.
The spiritual preservation, namely the wheat (word of God) and wine (Holy Spirit). It refers to the word of God in the anointing of Holy Spirit that sanctifies us. It continuous until the word and Holy Spirit become the two wings of the great Eagle or the great benefit to fly us to the wilderness which is far away from the eyes of Antichrist who will rule over the world for three and a half years. We are preserved by God through the word and Holy Communion.
1:4 "Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses, and this temple to lie in ruins?"
1:5 Now therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts: "Consider your ways!
1:6 "You have sown much, and bring in little; You eat, but do not have enough; You drink, but you are not filled with drink; You clothe yourselves, but no one is warm; And he who earns wages, Earns wages to put into a bag with holes."
Money is a small matter, but when men use money or the blessing wrongly, it causes a great destruction. So, men will fall in the dryness and dissatisfaction until they enter the age when Antichrist rules over the world for three and a half years.
- We receive the mercy of God.
2 Corinthians 9:7-8
9:7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
We receive the mercy of God until we have an abundance for every good work or wear the garment of the bride to welcome the second coming of Jesus.
19:8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
- Our body or life which has been redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus.
1 Corinthians 6:20
6:20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
We glorify God through the service and ministry that are well-pleasing before Him.
14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
The signs are as follows:
- Not looking for the physical things such as drink, food, et cetera but the heavenly ones.
- It is signified with the three things, namely the righteousness, peace, and joy by Holy Spirit.
So, the service and ministry which please God are in the shepherding system. We are shepherded and always in the shepherding pen.
- The righteousness. It refers to the Table of Showbread or the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching word and sacrifice of Christ. The teaching word is ingrained in our life, so we experience the sanctification.
15:3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you
What must be cleaned or sanctified?
4:14 O Jerusalem, wash your heart from wickedness, That you may be saved. How long shall your evil thoughts lodge within you?
We can live in righteousness and holiness, so our life becomes sweet or starts blooming and bearing fruit.
- The Heart. It is sanctified from the wickedness. The root of wickedness is the love of money that makes men become stingy or unable to give. It must be sanctified until we feel more blessed to give than to receive.
- The evil thoughts, the uncleanness sins, eating-drinking, and marrying-being given in marriage.
- The bitterness of heart.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
If we are holy, we will get the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit or the beautiful tunic to be used in the ministry of the edification of the perfect body of Christ. So, our live becomes beautiful.
- The joy because of the Holy Spirit. It refers to the Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in doing the General Service to get the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit makes us fervent in spirit to serve and minister to God. Holy Spirit adds the gifts or the miraculous ability, so we can do the ministry. Our ministry is more increased and acceptable before God.
The lamp shines the brightest when we are faithful in the ministry which is considered as a small thing and not seen by other people.
When the lamp is burning, our life becomes bright, so we never stumble, but have the bright future.
- The peace. It refers to the Golden Altar of Incense or the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love. In worship prayer, our heart is filled with His love, so we can be peaceful or dot not feel anything that the flesh feels. Our life is easy and light. We breathe in His love up to the eternal life.
14:18 For he who serves Christ in these things is acceptable to God and approved by men.
12:26 "If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor..
The well-pleasing service and ministry are honored by God and other people.
- The words that glorify God.
13:15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
It refers to the right, good, and honest words, namely we say yes if yes, no if no, right if right, and wrong if wrong. We say the words of testimony to strengthen the faith of the weak men. It also refers to the worship payer.
95:6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
95:7 For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand. Today, if you will hear His voice.
The meanings of the worship prayer are as follows:
- We humble ourselves before Jesus as the Great Shepherd. It means that we become the sheep which are shepherded well and correctly and obey the voice of the shepherd. It is the same as stretching our hands to God, so He stretches His hand to lead us to the shepherding pen.
10:1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
10:2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
It continues until we can say 'I shall not want". It means that we are preserved abundantly up to the perfection.
10:16 "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
We are also led to the other shepherding pen or the inter-shepherding fellowship so that we become one flock with one Shepherd or one body with one Head.
- We look at God and talk to Him.
9:37 And Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you."
9:38 Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.
How great a Christian is, he is only like a sheep for the slaughter. The thing that we can do is crying to God and worshiping Him.
9:39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
So, the spiritual miracle happens, namely the life renewal from being blind to being able to see. We also feel blind. It means that we do not see the sins of other people but only ours, so we can confess our sins to God and other people. After being forgiven, do not do the sins anymore. We feel small and powerless physically. God will perform the physical miracle to make the impossible things possible. He is able to make something from nothing. Our steps are the ones of miracle.
It continues until we are changed to be as perfect as Jesus to welcome His second coming. We can see Him face to face and be with Him forever.
God blesses you.