Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 19:13-1419:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.The condition of Jesus as the High Priest is as follows
There are two meanings of the robe which is dipped in blood as follows
- His eyes were like the flame of fire.
- On His head were many crowns.
- He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
- He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood.
- The Word of God that is written the name of Jesus, the King, or the Heavenly Bridegroom. It is the same as the Bride Tidings.
19:16 And He has on His robeand on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
19:6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
The true teaching Word sanctifies the sinful men until being perfect and as glorious as Jesus is or the heavenly bride.
What must be sanctified by the Bride Tidings?
In conclusion, if we are sanctified by the Bride Tidings, we will be able to live in holiness and purity up to our heart.
- The sins of Cain(in the beginning of age).
4:3 And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the LORD.
4:4 Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the LORD respected Abel and his offering,
4:5 but He did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell.
4:6 So the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen?
4:7 "If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it."
4:8 Now Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.
It refers to the angry heart and fallen countenance.
The angry heart refers to the bitterness, namely envy, hatred without a cause, beating and killing or gossip, blasphemy, persecution, and hindering the ministry, until being the same as the Antichrist who kills many servants of God. His countenance falls or he has no love. It means not being cheerful or joyful, but weary, heavy-laden, and sorrowful in tears up to perdition.
The Bride Tidings is able to sanctify us from the sins of Cain, so we can minister to God with the heart that is full of peace, love, and joy.
- The sins of Hophni and Phinehas(the middle age).
1 Samuel 2:12,15-17,22
2:12 Now the sons of Eli were corrupt; they did not know the LORD.
2:15 Also, before they burned the fat, the priest's servant would come and say to the man who sacrificed, "Give meat for roasting to the priest, for he will not take boiled meat from you, but raw."
2:16 And if the man said to him, "They should really burn the fat first; then you may take as much as your heart desires," he would then answer him, "No, but you must give it now; and if not, I will take it by force."
2:17 Therefore the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD, for men abhorred the offering of the LORD.
2:22 Now Eli was very old; and he heard everything his sons did to all Israel, and how they lay with the women who assembled at the door of the tabernacle of meeting.
It means being corrupt or not knowing the Lord, not fearing Him, or not appreciating the sacrifice of Christ. Eating the raw meat is the same as fulfilling the fleshly desires. The facts found in it is ministering with violence, loving disputing, and only blaming at others and God or the true teaching Word. Consequently, he falls in the sins concerning eating-drinking such as smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse as well as the ones concerning marrying-being given in marriage until perishing forever.
The Bride Tidings is able to sanctify us from the sins of Hophni and Phinehas, so our life can be well-pleasing before God, namely we have the fear of the Lord, appreciate the sacrifice of Christ, do the introspection in our life, and get the sanctification until we are set free from the sins of uncleanness.
- The sins of Judas Iscariot(the last age).
12:4 Then one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, who would betray Him, said,
12:5 "Why was this fragrant oil not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?" |
12:6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief, and had the money box; and he used to take what was put in it.
It means as follows:
The Bride Tidings is able to sanctify us from the sins of Judas Iscariot, so we can return the tithes and offerings which belong to God and return the possession of others who are in need. We can also be honest in the teachings and all things as well as faithful in the service and ministry to God.
- The thief of God's possession, namely the tithes and offerings or being greedy. The possession of others who are in need is also stolen or one cannot give to the needy. It is the same as being stingy. Such sin grows in the church and is never shown.
- The liar.
- The traitor or selling Jesus. It means unfaithfulness until leaving the service and ministry to God because of looking for the physical things.
6:16 Judas the son of James, and Judas Iscariot who also became a traitor.
- The tunic of many colors of Joseph which was dipped in blood. It refers to the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit which God has entrusted to us.
37:31 So they took Joseph's tunic, killed a kid of the goats, and dipped the tunic in the blood.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
If we live in holiness by the work of the Bride Tidings, we will be equipped by the ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit for sure, so we can be used in the ministry for the edification of Christ's body.
19:14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
We are used in the revival of the white horse or the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain, so our life becomes beautiful or we have the beautiful tunic. The more we are sanctified, the more beautiful our life is until someday we have the tunic of many colors, the clean and bright fine linen, or the garments of the Bride.
19:8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
5:25 Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years,
5:26 and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse.
5:27 When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment.
5:28 For she said, "If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well."
5:29 Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction.
Having no ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit, how great a man or church in the world is, the condition is like the woman who had the flowing of blood for twelve years as follows:
Many efforts have been done by the church physically, namely relying on the riches, intelligence, position, and so on, but they do not succeed until the condition gets worse and there is total failure.
- Being rotten and producing stench or being bound by sins up to the peak.
- Division in the marriage and household, shepherding (feeling as stranger), inter-shepherding (resisting against the true fellowship; the number twelve refers to the fellowship or twelve loaves).
- Being weary, heavy-laden, sorrowful, and full of tears.
- Impossibilities and total failure because all things which are relied on have vanished away.
- If it continues, there will be the spiritual death. One is not fervent anymore in the spiritual things until being dead.
Thus, how great a man is, he only suffers and becomes worse and more rotten up to the perdition if there is no robe of Jesus, the High Priest.
If it has happened now, do not get hopeless! Jesus is passing in the midst of us through the preaching of the Bride Tidings, so we have the great opportunity to touch His robe. It means as follows:
Let us humble ourselves for touching the robe of Jesus and confessing that we live only by God's grace. The miracle will happen. The results are as follows:
- We hear and obey the Bride Tidings only, so we can be sanctified from sins.
- We take back our ministry and gifts of Holy Spirit which God has entrusted to us.
- The rotten things become fragrant. It means living in righteousness and holiness as well as glorifying God.
- The division can be restored to unity and peace. All things become easy and light.
- The impossible things can be made possible.
- The spiritual death is changed into faithfulness and fervency in spirit in the service and ministry until the end line.
- All things become successful and beautiful in time of need until we are perfect for welcoming Jesus' second coming.
God blesses you.