Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 4:14:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standingopen in heaven. And the first voice which I heard waslike a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."
John the apostle looked a door standing open in heaven.
We must also experience the opening of the door of heaven, meaning we are saved and receive eternal life.
When is the opening of the door of heaven?
It is when the voice of the trumpet was heard, meaning during the preaching of the Word of God that is sharper than any two-edged sword, or the Word that is repeated.
There are three things that happen during the preaching of the Word of God that is repeated.
- We experience spiritual growth.
- We know the thing that has not happened yet, but surely it will happen. It is a prophecy, especially about Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
- The door of Heaven is opened.
The more the true teaching Word is repeated, the more the door of Heaven is opened for us.
The proofs that the door of Heaven is opened for us are as follows.
- Pastor must receive the revelation of the Word of God or the true teaching Word. Pastor must open widely the door of his heart and his mouth to preach the revelation of the Word of God honestly and repetitively. There is nothing should be hidden.
2 Corinthians 6:11-13
6:11 O Corinthians! We have spoken openly to you, our heart is wide open.
6:12 You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted by your ownaffections.
6:13 Now in return for the same (I speak as to children), you also be open.
The congregation must also open the door of their heart widely to receive the revelation of the true teaching Word that is preached honestly and repetitively. It equals to hearing and obeying the repeated true teaching Word, so we experience two things as follows.
2 Timothy 4:7-8
- We become strong and of good courage to hold fast the true teaching Word, and to keep believing Jesus until the end line. It equals to keeping the faith until the end line, that is until we die or until Jesus' second coming.
- We experience sanctification by sanctification.
2 Corinthians 6:14-16
6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
6:15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
6:16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:"I will dwell in themâ€¨And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
It is started with sanctification within marriage. The beginning of marriage must be right and according to the true teaching Word (there is no marrying-divorcing, mix marriage, marrying-being given in marriage). We must also keep the holiness during the courtship and betrothal period. The journey of marriage must be kept so there are no stains of having affair with the other, falling in sexual immorality, et cetera. We must keep the holiness until the end of marriage, that is until we die or until His second coming. If the marriage is sanctified, there will be unity, that is unity in one faith, in one teaching, in one baptism, in one ministry, in one shepherding, until we reach the unity of the perfect body of Christ in His second coming.
It is continued with sanctification within the house of God from evil and uncleanness. The sanctification of the house of God equals to the sanctification of the ministry to God. The requirement of ministering God is holiness. It just depends whether we want to live in holiness or not. We must be sanctified from evil (the lust of money, stinginess and greediness) and unclean sins (sins concerning eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage). The ministry must be sanctified from idol, that is everything that obstructs us to serve God. Thus, we can minister Him with faithfulness and fervency in spirit until the end line.
4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
4:8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
20:24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Thus, the proof that the door of heaven is opened for us is we keep the faith until the end line, and we minister God in holiness, faithfulness, and fervency in spirit until the end line. As the result, we will receive the crown of righteousness from God. We become a precious life before Him.
- We must open widely the door of our heart for the others who are in need. We give and visit them. It is started from within marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, up to the perfect body of Christ.
1 John 3:16-18
3:16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down ourlives for the brethren.
3:17 But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
3:18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
What must be given?
2 Corinthians 9:7-9
- This world's goods.
- Care in the form of time, energy, and thought.
9:7 So leteach one giveas he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
9:8 And God isable to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things,may have an abundance for every good work.
9:9 As it is written:"He has dispersed abroad,â€¨He has given to the poor;â€¨His righteousness endures forever."
The requirements of giving are as follows.
Thus, the door of heaven will be opened for us, and we receive His grace.
- Giving in righteousness, according to the true teaching Word.
- Giving with willingness, not of necessity or forcing the others.
- Giving with joy.
- God's grace cares our life so we lack of nothing.
- We have an abundance for every good work. It equals to the fine, clean and bright linen, that is the garment of the bride.
19:8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
- We must open the door of our heart and mouth to be able to confess our sins honestly to God (vertical) and the others (horizontal). If we are forgiven, we must not repeat the sins.
51:15 O Lord, open my lips,â€¨And my mouth shall show forth Your praise.
51:16 For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it;â€¨You do not delight in burnt offering.
51:17 The sacrifices of God area broken spirit,â€¨A broken and a contrite heart--â€¨These, O God, You will not despise.
Before we are able to open the door of our heart and mouth to confess our sins, the door of heaven will not be opened.
Let us open the door of our heart and mouth to confess our sins, as well as to testify and worship God. Let us humble ourselves and have a broken heart as a crying baby. We feel unworthy and unable to do anything. We only depend on the mercy and goodness or God. It is the key of David that is able to open the doors in the world up to the door of Heaven.
- The door of care and protection from God.
- The door of victory. David can win over Goliath, meaning all impossible problems can be solved.
- The door of lifting. There is beautiful and successful future. There is also lifting from falling and dark valley. There is personal recovery so we can live in righteousness. There is also recovery for our marriage and children so we can experience the heavenly joy. We experience the renewal power from the flesh man to the spiritual one as Jesus. It is started from our mouth confesses our sins, until we does not stumble in word.
3:2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he isa perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
We only cry out "Alleluia" on the glorious clouds to welcome His second coming. The door of heaven is opened and we sit together with Him on the throne of heaven forever.
God blesses us.