Grace and peace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 5:5-105:5 But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."5:6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 5:7 Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.5:8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,5:10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;And we shall reign on the earth."
John the apostle wept much in Patmos island not because of physical thing, but because there was none who was worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals. If there is no revelation of the Word, there will be no opening of the door in the world, up to the one in the Heaven. Therefore, these days let us cry more for the revelation of the Word, so there will be opening of the door in the world, tears will be wiped, until the door of Heaven will be opened.
Who is worthy to open the sealed scroll?
- Jesus as the Lion of the tribe of Judah or the Root of David who has prevailed.
- Jesus as the Lamb of God who has been slain or Jesus who has died on the cross to redeem the sins of men and set us free from sins up to the peak.
ad. 2. Jesus as the Lamb of God who has been slain.
The revelation of the Word of God encourages us to experience redemption or freedom from three things as follows.
Revelation 5:105:10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;And we shall reign on the earth."
- Nations and tribes. It means that the blood of Jesus redeems us from the color of the skin, so there is no more difference in it from all nations and tribes who have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus. All of us have one blood, namely the blood of Jesus.
Nations and tribes also refer to places in the earth. It means that the blood of Jesus redeems us from the world with all its influences. Thus, we can be faithful in ministering God.
- Peoples or families. It means that the blood of Jesus redeems us from the flesh with all its desire, so we can be obedient.
- Tongues or languages. It means that the blood of Jesus redeems us from sins, so we can live in righteousness and holiness.
One who has been redeemed by the blood of Jesus or one who lives in righteousness, holiness, faithfulness and obedience, will be appointed by God as the priest and king. We become the servants of God who serve Him according to the ministry entrusted by Him with faithfulness until the end line, namely until we die or Jesus comes a second time.
The first task of the priest and king is giving testimony (it has been explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, May 11, 2017).1 Peter 2:52:5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
The second task of the priest and king is being used in the building of the spiritual house or the perfect body of Christ or the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain. It is started from within marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Israelites and the Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
Why must we serve in the building of the perfect body of Christ? If we do not want to enter it, we will be used in the building of Babylon or perfection in evil and uncleaness, and will be destroyed forever. Mark 11:1-2,1111:1Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of His disciples; 11:2 and He said to them, "Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you have entered it you will find a colt tied, on which no one has sat. Loose it and bring it.11:11 And Jesus went into Jerusalem and into the temple. So when He had looked around at all things, as the hour was already late, He went out to Bethany with the twelve.
The revival of building the perfect body of Christ is illustrated as the last journey of Jesus to Jerusalem.
The target is a tied colt. The donkey refers to the Gentiles. The colt refers to young people or the ones who just accept the Bride Tidings or the ones who are always renewed by the Bride Tidings.
The steps of the colt that is used by God are as follows.
- The step of sanctification.
49:11 Binding his donkey to the vine,And his donkey's colt to the choice vine,He washed his garments in wine,And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
The requirement is the donkey must be bound to the true vine. It means that the Gentiles mus be shepherded to Jesus or the true teaching Word. The shepherding pen in the Tabernacle refers to the Holy Place. There are three types of equipment inside it that refer to the perseverance in three main services as follows.
Through the perseverance in three main services, our body, spirit, and soul cling to God the Trinity, so we do not become the wild donkey or the onager. We are sanctified continuously by the sword of the Word, starting from our heart and mind or the centre of our life.
- Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in General Service and Fellowship. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts. The sheep drink.
- Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ. The sheep eat.
- Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love. The sheep breathe.
7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
7:22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
7:23 All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
Our heart is sanctified from the things as follows.
- The unclean desire or adulteries, namely the sin concerning marrying and being given in marriage.
- The evil desire, namely bitterness, envy, revenge, and hatred without any reasons. Evil desire is also the lust of money that causes one to become stingy and greedy.
20:28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
The shepherding is the result of redemption by the blood of Jesus. Therefore, the pastor and the sheep must be serious. The guilt of bloodshed cannot be paid with anything else.
20:33 I have coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel.
20:34 Yes, you yourselves know that these hands have provided for my necessities, and for those who were with me.
20:35 I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"
If our heart is sanctified from evil and unclean desire, we will be more blessed to give than to receive. It is the revival of faith. There is no more worry. It is until we can give our whole life to God.
84:10 For a day in Your courts isbetter than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
We also can be more joyful to serve God than doing the other activities in the world.
- The step of submission.
11:1Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of His disciples;
11:7 Then they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their clothes on it, and He sat on it.
The two disciples throw their clothes on the donkey, to be sat by Jesus to Jerusalem.
The two disciples refer to the Word and Holy Spirit.
Thus, full submission of life must be encouraged by the Word of God and Holy Spirit, not by the flesh desire, emotion, or flesh ambition. If we are encouraged by the Word and Holy Spirit, the submission of life will be eternal.
37:5 Commit your way to the Lord,Trust also in Him,And He shall bring itto pass.
37:6 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,And your justice as the noonday.
37:7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
The submission of life means as follows.
- It is started with being silent, meaning as follows.
- We do introspection in ourselves through the sharpness of the sword of the Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit. If we find sin, we must confess it to God and the others. If there is no sin, we must be silent and not defend ourselves.
- Not judging the others and not agreeing sins. We must pray for the sinful ones and persuade them to come to God. It is until we can pray for the others who harm or hostile us.
- The donkey must be willing to be ridden by Jesus, meaning we serve Him according to the burden He puts in our heart.
13:5 And when they arrived in Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews. They also had John as theirassistant.
Being ridden is a cross or sprinkling of blood. We are willing to suffer and sacrifice everything to be used by God.
Being ridden is heavy. However, being ridden by Jesus means that we become the throne of God in the world. He never fools us.
- The step of worship.
11:9 Then those who went before and those who followed cried out, saying:"Hosanna!'Blessed isHe who comes in the name of the Lord!'
19:6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.
"The worship with "Alleluia" is directed to Jesus as the King of kings and the Heavenly Bridegroom who will come for the second time to pick us up.
When we worship "Alleluia", there will be miracle of life renewal from the fleshly man to the spiritual one as Jesus.
21:4 All this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying:
21:5 "Tell the daughter of Zion,'Behold, your King is coming to you,Lowly, and sitting on a donkey,A colt, the foal of a donkey.'"
The character of the king is being gentle, meaning as follows.
Being gentle is in pairs with being humble. It means as follows.
- The ability to receive the Word of God no matter how hard it is, until we can practice it in our life. Thus, we will also have a gentle tongue, namely good and right words. We do not say the words that hurt the others.
- The ability to forgive the sin of the others and forget it.
We are also renewed to become patient, namely being patient in waiting for God's time.
- The ability to confess our sins. An arrogant person will not want to confess his sins, even he will blame the others.
- The ability to accept the reality.
11:28 Come to Me, all youwho labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
11:29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
11:30 For My yoke iseasy and My burden is light."
If we become gentle, humble, and patient, our heart will be in peace. The results are as follows.
- Everything becomes easy and light. We can love our life, our marriage, and our ministry.
- There is God's power to solve all impossible problems.
4:39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.
Be careful, the biggest wave is worry. A big wave will be calmed if we have faith. But if we are doubtful to God and the true teaching Word, we will be drowned although there is no wave.
- It is to face Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
21:25 "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;
21:26 men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Facing Jesus' second coming, fear, worry, and stress will become the major killer physically and spiritually. The greatest fear is separation, up to the separation of two person on the bed (separation in the marriage).
If our heart is peaceful, we will be renewed as perfect as Jesus on His second coming. We will be worthy to welcome Him on the glorious clouds.
God blesses us.