Matthew 25:1,1325:1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
25:13 "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
Church of God (the virgins) must be watchful always to be ready in welcoming Jesus' second coming in glory as King of kings, as Heavenly Bridegroom.
All things we get in the world will have no meaning if we are failed in welcoming Jesus' second coming.
We must keep our lamp to burn continually
. The requirements are below:
ad. 2. Having oil for supply.
- [Matthew 25:5-7] Receiving Bride Tidings = the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ.
- Having oil for supply in vessel.
25:2 "Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
25:3 "Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
25:4 "but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Having oil for supply = overflowing in Holy Spirit, being in Holy Spirit abundantly.
The Church of God is as ten virgins who can be divided into two groups as follows:
FIVE WISE VIRGINS
- Five wise virgins having the oil for supply.
- Five foolish virgins having no oil for supply, who will be left when Jesus comes a second time and be perished.
The Church of God must become five wise virgins having the oil for supply or overflowing in Holy Spirit so the lamp burns continually to be able to welcome Jesus' second coming.Matthew 25:1025:10 "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
How are the daily practices of being wise virgin or the Church of God having the oil for supply?
- Building a strong household.
14:1 The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish pulls it down with her hands.
The requirements are below:
- Wife must be submissive to her husband in all things.
A wife in her submission to her husband will not teach and have dominion over men.
3:18 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
- Husband must love his wife and not be bitter toward her.
3:19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.
- Children must be obedient to the parents as the guarantee of beautiful future life.
3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.
- Parents must not provoke the children, lest they become discouraged.
3:21 Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
The children become discouraged when parents scold them without love but emotion. Advising with love, the children will be encouraged but the parents must not agree with the sinful children.
- Servants/officers must obey the master as to the Lord.
3:22 Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God.
3:23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,
3:24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
- Master must be just and fair to the servant because he/she also has a Master in heaven.
4:1 Masters, give your bondservants what is just and fair, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
- Widow only trusts in God and continues in supplications and prayers as well as lives in righteousness and holiness to be blameless in saying and conduct.
1 Timothy 5:5,7
5:5 Now she who is really a widow, and left alone, trusts in God and continues in supplications and prayers night and day.
5:7 And these things command, that they may be blameless.
9:1 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars;
Having the seven matters above, the household is strong in the mighty hand of God.
The figure "7" reminds us to the seven lamps of Golden Candlestick.
In short, the household will shineif there are seven matters above. It cannot be hit by the dark of basket (problems in economics and sins concerning eating-drinking) and of bed (sexual sins).
Being in the mighty hand of God, the marriage will reach the marriage supper of the Lamb, the spiritual marriage.
On the other hand, false/destroyed marriage will never reach the spiritual one but be left when Jesus comes a second time.
- Being shepherded sheep.
10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand, But a fool's heart at his left.
25:32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
25:33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
The requirements are below:
- Being patient in the sheepfold.
The sheepfold is in the Sanctuary of Tabernacle, in which there are three equipments, referring to the patience in committing three main services to the Lord as follows:
- Golden Candlestick (https://www.gptkk.org/tabernacle_golden+candlestick.html) -->patience in committing General Service.
- Table of Showbread (https://www.gptkk.org/tabernacle_table+of+showbread.html) -->patience in committing Bible Study Service and Holy Communion.
- The Golden Altar of Incense (https://www.gptkk.org/tabernacle_the+golden+altar+of+incense.html) -->patience in committing Prayer Service.
17:7 "Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD.
17:8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.
Being patient in committing the three main services to the Lord, one relies and hopes in God fully.
The results are below:
- Being as a tree planted by the waters, there is no fear although heat comes, being peaceful together with Great Shepherd.
- Yielding fruits, being prosperous in life.
- Being obedient to the shepherding Word.
10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
10:28 "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
Being obedient, we are in the mighty hand of Great Shepherd and here is the result:
- Satan cannot snatch us out of His hand, we cannot be fallen.
- There is a guarantee for the preservation of our life at present, future life up to the eternal one forever.
- Being stars.
12:3 Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.
Stars mean those who are employed by God to become priests and kings, the servants of God.
The requirements are below:
- Being faithful and fervent in spirit in ministering the Lord although it needs a sacrifice.
- Being blessings for other people, not seeking blessings, although it needs a sacrifice.
Revelation 1:161:16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.
Shining stars are in the right hand of God.Psalm 118:15-16118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation Is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
118:16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly. Exodus 15:4,615:4 Pharaoh's chariots and his army He has cast into the sea; His chosen captains also are drowned in the Red Sea.
15:6 "Your right hand, O LORD, has become glorious in power; Your right hand, O LORD, has dashed the enemy in pieces.
The results of being in the right hand of the Lord are below:
- The right hand of the Lord gives us victory over all impossible problems.
- The right hand of the Lord exalts and lifts us up as Daniel was lifted up from the den of lions, even he prospered in the kingdom.
6:28 He delivers and rescues, And He works signs and wonders In heaven and on earth, Who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.
6:29 So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.
Besides, the mighty hand of the Lord will lift us up on the clouds when Jesus comes a second time, to be with Him forever.
God blesses you.