Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 2-3 in the pattern of the Tabernacle refers to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark of Covenant. It means the last sanctification to the church of God, until they are perfect and blameless as Jesus. They will become the Heavenly bride who is ready to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds.
There are four mediums of the sanctification as follows.
- The blood of Jesus refers to the sanctification of past sins. In Tabernacle, it is denoted by the Court of Tabernacle.
- The Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword. It refers to the sanctification of present sins. In Tabernacle, it is denoted by the Holy Place.
- Chastening. The Word is the stretching out of God’s love as a rope. If it is rejected, it will be spun to become a whip. It also refers to the sanctification of present sins.
- Hope for Jesus’ second coming.
ad. 4. Hope for Jesus’ second coming.
It refers to the sanctification of future sins. In Tabernacle, it is denoted by the Most Holy Place. 1 John 3:2-33:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.3:3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
We have many hopes and dreams in this world, but all of them must be directed to the hope to be able to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds.
The requirements to welcome His second coming are as follows.
8:25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for itwith perseverance.
2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
2:42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
In the days of the earlier rain, there were three types of perseverance as follows.
The church in the last rain must persevere in three main services in the shepherding pen.
- Perseverance in fellowship refers to the Golden Candlestick.
- Perseverance in the apostles’ doctrine and the breaking of bread refers to the Table of Showbread.
- Perseverance in prayers refers to the Golden Altar of Incense.
In the shepherding pen, our body, soul, and spirit are attached to God the Trinity so we can be calm. No matter how broken our life is, we can be restored in the shepherding pen.
- The Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- The Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to perseverance in Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
The shepherding is the matter of the conscience, not the brain. If we have a good conscience, a pastor will be able to shepherd his sheep well and right, and we will be able to be shepherded well and right.
Why must we persevere in the pen? Because God only counts the sheep inside the pen.
20:37 “I will make you pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant;
The successfulness of the preaching of the Word by a pastor is not measured by being able to make the congregation (the sheep) cry, et cetera, but by being able to bring the sheep enter the pen.
10:36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
10:37 “For yet a little while,
AndHe who is coming will come and will not tarry.
10:38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyonedraws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
We have many needs in the last days even they increase. But all of them have been included in the perseverance. Our daily needs in the world and our need to be perfect as Jesus to welcome His second coming have been included in the perseverance in the shepherding.
- We must be holy as Jesus is, until we are perfect as Him.
1 John 3:2-3
3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
3:3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
Being equal as Jesus means it must be precise. There must be no little difference at all.
We can be holy and perfect as Jesus is through the sprinkling of blood.
16:14 He shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle itwith his finger on the mercy seat on the east side;and before the mercy seat he shall sprinkle some of the blood with his finger seven times.
There are two times of the sprinkling of blood as follows.
The church of God must be willing to experience flesh suffering with Jesus, to experience the last sanctification until we are perfect as Him.
- The sprinkling of blood on the mercy seat. It refers to the suffering experienced by Jesus until His death on the cross to save and perfect the church of God.
- The sprinkling of blood before the mercy seat. It refers to the flesh suffering because of Jesus experienced by the church of God.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you,for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
The sprinkling of blood results in two things as follows.
- The last sanctification from sins that is usually unrealized.
1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name wasJob; and that man was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil.
1:2 And seven sons and three daughters were born to him.
1:3 Also, his possessions were seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred yoke of oxen, five hundred female donkeys, and a very large household, so that this man was the greatest of all the people of the East.
32:1 So these three men ceased answering Job, because he wasrighteous in his own eyes.
32:2 Then the wrath of Elihu, the son of Barachel the Buzite, of the family of Ram, was aroused against Job; his wrath was aroused because he justified himself rather than God.
Job has an unrealized sin, that is self-truth sin. It means the truth outside the Bible. It is the truth that covers his own sin by blaming the others and moreover God, or covers it by pretending doing good to the others.
10:11 Clothe me with skin and flesh,
And knit me together with bones and sinews
10:12 You have granted me life and favor,
And Your care has preserved my spirit.
But in his suffering, Job remembers that his life is only by the mercy of God. He can be meek and realize his fault.
42:5 “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear,
But now my eye sees You.
42:6 Therefore I abhor myself,
And repent in dust and ashes.”
Job confesses that he is only as clay that lives in the merciful hands of the Creator. He withdraws his wrong words. The result is the merciful hands of God are able to recover our condition twice, physically and spiritually, until we are perfect as Him.
- The Spirit of glory renews us from physical man to become spiritual one, as the newborn baby.
The character of a baby is being honest and believing. A baby only drinks the pure and spiritual milk, that is the shepherding Word. The baby only cries out and worships God, and lives in the merciful hands of God.
The results are as follows.
- God decides our death and life. He cares our life in the middle of all difficulties.
2:6 And when she opened it,she saw the child, and behold, the baby wept. So she had compassion on him, and said, “This is one of the Hebrews’ children.”
- God makes everything beautiful in His time.
3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
- The merciful hands of God wash us, meaning renewing us until we are perfect as Him. The spiritual miracles will also happen.
God blesses us.