Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 3:7-13 is about the church in Philadelphia.
The church in Philadelphia face difficult situation in the last days, that is closed door, the synagogue of Satan, and trial and crisis that increase until the reign of antichrist. Revelation 3:12-133:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on himMy new name.3:13 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'
God gives promises to the church in Philadelphia or all of us who overcome as follows.
- Being a pillar in the New Jerusalem.
- Being written the name of My God (Father God), My new name (the Son of God), the name of the city of My God (Holy Spirit God), that is the name of God the Trinity, so the church in Philadelphia or all of us become the belonging of God forever.
The way of God writing His name to men or congregation is as follows.
In the Old Testament, it is done through physical circumcision. Abram is circumcised so his name becomes Abraham. The insertion "ah" comes from the name of God, that is Yahweh or Jehovah. Colossians 2:11-122:11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 2:12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Himthrough faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
In the New Testament, it is done through spiritual circumcision, that is being buried in water baptism. Romans 6:46:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
The true water baptism is one who has died to sin must be buried in water together with Jesus, to be raised with Him in new life, that is Heavenly life, righteous life, so we receive new name. Matthew 28:1928:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
The new name is being baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, that is Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 3:7-83:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 3:8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,
If the baptism is wrong, meaning one who has not died to sin is baptized, or one who has died to sin is not buried in water, the consequence is keeping being the brood of vipers, so he will be marked with 666 and still under the wrath of God.
Physical birth decides who has our life. Likewise, water baptism decides whether we are the belonging of God (marked with the name of God the Trinity) or of vipers (marked by antichrist).
- The writing of the name of Father God.
28:36 "You shall also make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it, likethe engraving of a signet:HOLINESS TO THE LORD.
28:37 And you shall put it on a blue cord, that it may be on the turban; it shall be on the front of the turban.
28:38 So it shall be on Aaron's forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things which the children of Israel hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord.
In the Old Testament, on Aaron's forehead is written "Holiness to the Lord".
14:1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred andforty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads.
In the New Testament, on the forehead of the church of God is written the name of Father.
Thus, one who wants to be written the name of Father God on the forehead must live in holiness.
What must be sanctified?
- Leprosy on the forehead, that is self-truth.
2 Chronicles 26:16-19
26:16 But when he was strong his heart was lifted up, to hisdestruction, for he transgressed against the Lord his God by entering the temple of the Lord to burn incense on the altar of incense.
26:17 So Azariah the priest went in after him, and with him were eighty priests of the Lord--valiant men.
26:18 And they withstood King Uzziah, and said to him, "It isnot for you, Uzziah, to burn incense to the Lord, but for the priests, the sons of Aaron, who are consecrated to burn incense. Get out of the sanctuary, for you have trespassed! You shall haveno honor from the Lord God."
26:19 Then Uzziah became furious; and he hada censer in his hand to burn incense. And while he was angry with the priests, leprosy broke out on his forehead, before the priests in the house of the Lord, beside the incense altar.
The practices of self-truth are as follows.
If one keeps the leprosy on the forehead, the consequence is being dry spiritually and marked by antichrist.
- Ministering not according to the true teaching Word and the ministry given by God.
- Being unwilling to be admonished or advised, either through the preaching of the Word or personally.
- Being angry and hating righteous people, covering fault by blaming righteous people and even God.
- The forehead of a harlot. It refers to sins concerning eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, consuming drugs) and marrying-being given in marriage (sexuality sin with all its variety, wrong marriage, free sex).
3:3 Therefore the showers have been withheld,
And there has been no latter rain.
You have had a harlot's forehead; You refuse to be ashamed.
The forehead of a harlot also refers to unfaithfulness to the true teaching Word and the ministry to God.
The consequence is the showers are withheld, so one becomes dry spiritually. Thus, the marriage will be dry, and everything becomes dry. Until he is marked by antichrist and becomes the same as antichrist.
52:11 Depart! Depart! Go out from there,
Touch no unclean thing;
Go out from the midst of her, Be clean, You who bear the vessels of the Lord.
If we experience sanctification of the forehead and being written with the name of Father God, we will be used in the ministry of building the perfect body of Christ according to the ministry entrusted by God.
The ministry of building the body of Christ is full with sacrifice, starting from within marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, up to the perfect body of Christ. Only one thing that must not be sacrificed, that is Jesus (the true teaching Word), because He is the Head.
52:12 For you shall not go out with haste,
Nor go by flight; For the Lord will go before you, And the God of Israel will beyour rear guard.
If we are used in the ministry of building the body of Christ, God will go before us and be our rear guard. We do not need to live hastily in this world. God cares our life.
- The writing of the name of the Son of God.
2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point ofdeath, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
Jesus receives name which is above every name because He is obedient until He dies on the cross.
Thus, we must be obedient until the flesh does not sound anymore to be written with the name of the Son of God.
If one is disobedient, he will be marked by antichrist.
1 John 2:18-19
2:18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went outthat they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
Being unserious in following Jesus means not being renewed, keeping being the flesh man who always disobeys the Word of God.
2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
2:11 and thatevery tongue should confess that Jesus Christ isLord, to the glory of God the Father.
If we are obedient until the flesh does not sound anymore, we will be marked with the name of Jesus. The results are as follows.
- Victory power over Satan the trinity, that is in heaven (Satan), on the earth (false prophet), under the earth (antichrist). Satan the trinity is the source of problem and sin. If Satan the trinity is beaten, all problems will have been beaten even the impossible ones. All sins are reconciled so we can live in righteousness and holiness.
- The power of Jesus' name is able to tame the wild tongue, so it can confess sin and we are forgiven by the blood of Jesus. If the tongue is able to confess sin, it will be able to say good and right words, and to testify. Thus, we will experience peace and everything becomes easy and light.
- The writing of the name of Holy Spirit God and the New Jerusalem.
The practice is we experience renewal from the flesh man to become the spiritual one as Jesus.
22:15 But outside aredogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
The things that must not exist anymore are as follows.
We must be honest. Let "yes" be "yes" and "no" be "no". Honesty is especially about God and the true teaching Word. We must be honest within marriage and about financial matter. If we can be honest in these three things, we can be honest in everything.
- Dog that licks its vomit refers to the character of the Gentiles, that is repeating sins either in words or deeds. Dog also refers to false teaching.
- Sorcerer refers to fortune-teller or shaman.
- Being sexually immoral, wrong marriage, wrong sight.
- Murderer, that is hating without any reasons.
- Idolater. Idol is something that obstructs us to love God, including being stingy and greedy.
Being dishonest means being the den of thieves, the place of selling-buying, and being marked by antichrist.
15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked isan abomination to the Lord,
But the prayer of the upright isHis delight.
Honest people will become the house of prayer, so he is marked with the name of Holy Spirit God. We live in a difficult world in the last days, but it is not difficult if we become the house of prayer.
The results are as follows.
- Holy Spirit is the Comforter who gives extra power to us, so we can be strong and of good courage. We are not disappointed or desperate in facing anything. We keep holding fast the true teaching Word. We keep being faithful and fervent in spirit in ministering God. We keep believing and fully surrendering our life to God.
1 Chronicles 19:13
19:13 Be of good courage, and let us be strong for our people and for the cities of our God. And may the Lord do what isgood in His sight."
Thus, Holy Spirit makes everything good, successful, and beautiful.
- Holy Spirit is the Spirit of glory. Physically, Holy Spirit is able to erase all impossibilities. Spiritually, Holy Spirit is able to renew our life from glory to greater glory, until we become as glorious as Him to be worthy to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds.
22:3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.
22:4 They shall see His face, and His name shall beon their foreheads.
God blesses us.