Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 10 in the Tabernacle system refers to the seven times of the sprinkling of blood on the mercy seat. Now, It refers to the suffering of Jesus until He dies on the cross to reconcile all of our sins, protect, preserve, until perfect all of us.
But, behind the sprinkling of blood, there is glory. There are seven times of the sprinkling of blood which produce the seven Lights of glory.Revelation 10:1-310:1 I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire.
10:2 He had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land,
10:3 and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices.
The appearances of Jesus with the seven Lights of glory are as follows:
- Being clothed with a cloud.
- A rainbow is on the head.
- The face is like the sun.
- The feet are like pillars of fire.
- Having a little book open in His hand.
- Setting the right foot on the sea and the left foot on the land.
- Crying out with a loud voice as when a lion roars.
Jesus appears with seven Lights of glory so that fleshly men who are weak and many have many blemishes
can be as perfect as Him.
ad. 3. The face is like the sun.
The face refers to the five senses. The five senses must be sprinkled with blood so that we become as glorious as God. John 10:22-23
10:22 Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, and it was winter.
10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple, in Solomon's porch.
The dedication of the temple of God means the finishing of the edification of the temple of God.
The spiritual meaning of the dedication of the temple of God is the finishing of the perfect body of Christ.
But, we must be careful because it happens on spiritual winter. Many servants and ministers of God are not faithful and fervent in spirit anymore approaching the second coming of God on the glorious clouds. Hebrews 10:25
10:25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
There are many good advices in the world about study and working. But, the highest advice is to be faithful and fervent in spirit to serve and minister to God. We always experience the sanctification to our five senses until our face becomes as glorious as Jesus to be worthy to welcome Him on the glorious clouds.
The renewal of the five sense is as follows:
- The renewal of skin or feeling.
10:24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, "How long do You keep us in doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly."
Approaching the second coming of Jesus, many feelings are corrupt or doubtful.
There are two kinds of doubt as follows:
- Being doubtful to the true teaching word or Jesus because of hearing other voice.
Consequently, one is not peaceful, so he rebels against God for sure or leaves the true teaching word to choose the false one.
- Being doubtful to the power of God when facing the temptation and the impossible problem. Consequently, one is not calm, but stressed and then looks for his own solution outside the word of God. The solution outside the word is the deadlock which aims to the perdition.
14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
The consequence of being doubtful is falling from faith or doing sins, so one is afraid and ashamed like Adam and Eve who could not meet God.
Therefore, the skin or feeling must be sprinkled by blood so that we experience the sanctification to the feeling, namely we keep on holding fast the true teaching word, trusting, and hoping God regardless of any risk we must take.
The result is living in calmness and righteousness, so all things are easy and light.
- The renewal of the ears.
10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.,
The ears must be sprinkled by blood for experiencing the renewal.
The facts found in the ears which are renewed are as follows:
- The ears only hear and obey the voice of the shepherd or the true teaching word which is entrusted by God to a shepherd to be preached to the congregation faithfully, regularly, continually, and repetitively. So, the word becomes food for the congregation to grow them in spirituality to reach the perfection. The shepherding word also becomes the rod of commandment to the congregation so that they know the things that must be done.
- Running away from the strange voice and not giving opportunity to hear it although it is once.
10:5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
The strange voice refers to the other teaching which is not in line with the Bible like gossips.
The strange voice from inside is the voice of the fleshly man which makes one disobedient.
10:28 "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
When we only hear and obey the voice of God, we are in the hand of the Good Shepherd who has given His life to give the assurance to our life.
- The renewal of nose.
10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.
Taking up stones to stone means that the nose only smells the rotten aroma, so the hand is lifted up to stone or judge other people; even God.
When one has the hard heart, only smells the rotten aroma, or blames other people, his life is in the atmosphere of curse.
141:2 Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
The nose must be renewed, so it only smells the aroma of incense or worships God. The hand can be lifted up to surrender fully to God. So, we will experience the tearing of flesh with all of its desires. We can always do the introspection in our life. We must confess and forgive one another. So, the blood of Jesus cleanses all of our sins. We also can worship God and believe that our prayer is answered by God.
- The renewal of eyes.
10:32 Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?"
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4:3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
The eyes must be renewed to do the following things:
- The eyes can see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ as the image of God which sanctifies us to be as perfect as Jesus.
- The eyes can see the works of God in His fields.
Be careful, when one leaves the fields of God, he will arrive at the fields of swine.
4:35 "Do you not say, 'There are still four months and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
4:36 "And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.
There are two kinds of working in the field of God as follows:
The people who sow and reap receive the wage together, namely the heavenly joy. So, we always give thanks to God. We do not look for the satisfaction in the world which makes us fall and arise in sins up to the peak anymore.
- Sowing. It refers to the revival of Holy Spirit at the early rain or the revival in the gospel word to bring the sinful men so that they believe Jesus to be saved by Him. It multiplies the number or quantity of the body of Christ.
- Reaping. It refers to the revival of Holy Spirit at the later rain or the revival in the teaching word to bring the people who have been saved to be shepherded and sanctified to be the perfect body of Christ.
All things must be sacrificed to make us enter the revival of the edification of the perfect body of Christ or the revival of Holy Spirit at early and later rain except the true teaching word.
All things that we sacrifice are not lost because God will return them to us. God blesses us up to our descendants and the blessing of eternal life is added.
- The renewal of mouth.
10:35 "If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken)
10:36 "do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?
The things which must be renewed in the mouth are as follows:
- The things which come in must be according to the aim of eating, namely being full and healthy.
- The things which go out. It means that the mouth must be used to confess sin to God and other people. The mouth is used to worship God and surrender the weaknesses to God until the mouth does not stumble in words anymore, but becomes perfect like Jesus.
The good five senses refer to the five wise women who took oil in their vessels and the five pillars of the door of Tabernacle. It refers to the fullness of Holy Spirit.
So, if the five senses are good, Holy Spirit will fill up and anoint our life.
The functions of Holy Spirit are as follows:
- Holy Spirit makes us always faithful and fervent in spirit in the service and ministry.
12:11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.
Without Holy Spirit, the flesh will easily get bored.
- Holy Spirit sanctifies and changes the Gentiles who are like dog and swine.
15:16 that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
The dog returns to his own vomit. It refers to the idle words, lies, gossips, slander, and blasphemies. The swine returns to the wallowing in the mire. It refers the deeds of sins.
They are burnt so that they have sweet smelling aroma before God, namely the holy and good words and deeds which become blessing for other people. We bring the fragrance of Christ to every place through the Good News and Bride Tidings. Our life will be successful and beautiful.
- Holy Spirit raises. It means that Holy Spirit is able to preserve our life physically and spiritually.
8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you
Holy Spirit is able to help us when facing the impossible problems.
It continuous until when Jesus comes for the second time that we are changed to be as perfect as Him. Our face is like the sun to meet Jesus on the glorious clouds.
God blesses you.