The Child Submission
Euodia means the prosperous journey which has no deficiency. It also means the sweet-smelling aroma.
It happens only in the system of shepherding. Euodia must be shepherded well and correctly, attach to the true vine, and dwell in shepherding pen or have the perseverance in doing three main services. In the shepherding pen, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God, so we cannot be touched by the trinity of Satan, but experience the sanctification and anointing of Holy Spirit or produce the sweet-smelling aroma. 2 Corinthians 2:14-15
2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
2:15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.
The results are as follows:
- The child Euodia with her family will be used by God to be His witness.
- We are in the path of victory to defeat Satan and all of our problems are finished.
- We can say "I shall not want". It refers to the preservation physically and spiritually until we give thanks and become perfect like Jesus.
God blesses you.General Service
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 7:17
7:17 "for the Lambwho is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
The activities of God on the throne of heaven are as follows:
- Dwelling, spreading wings, or giving the covering for us in the wilderness, until the covering on the throne of heaven.
- Pasturing and leading us to the living fountains waters or the throne of heaven.
- God wipes away every tear from our eyes, especially in the sowing of the seed of the word.
ad. 3. God wipes away every tear. Psalms 126:5-6
126:5 Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy.
126:6 He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.
It is especially in the sowing of the seed of the word.
The aim of the sowing of the seed of the word of God is to make us bear the spiritual fruits.
Why must we b ear the spiritual fruit?
- If we are not changed, we will be like the fig tree which is cursed by God, live in weariness and heavy burden, and perish forever.
- The fruit of light refers to the goodness, righteousness, and truth.
5:9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth).
We must be trust first, then good. If we are good but not trust, we do not bear the good fruit, but the rotten one. The righteousness means that one is not on one's side, but God's.
After there is the fruit of light, namely goodness, righteousness, and truth, we can be the light. It begins from our household in front of other people, until the light of the world like Jesus or the fruit of perfection. We can welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds and be with Him forever.
To bear the spiritual fruits, we must pay attention to the two things as follows:
- The seed.
19:19 ' You shall keep My statutes. You shall not let your livestock breed with another kind. You shall not sow your field with mixed seed. Nor shall a garment of mixed linen and wool come upon you.
There must be one seed, namely the true teaching word which is written in the Bible. One verse explains other verses in the Bible.
- The ground of heart.
There are four kinds of the ground of heart as follows:
- The ground of heart like the wayside.
8:5 "A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some fell by the wayside; and it was trampled down, and the birds of the air devoured it.
8:12 "Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
The meanings are as follows:
As consequently, he does not understand and believe the word of God, so the seed of the word of God is eaten by bird or Satan. It is the same as not believing Jesus, so he is not saved, but perishes forever.
- One who wanders or he is not shepherded. The seed of the word of God is mixed with the other seed which is not same, so his spirituality does not bear fruit, but there is only doubt.
- The heart and mind wander or do not concentrate when hearing the word, so one does not understand it and hear it by his own mind and logic until he resists against the word of God which is impossible or beyond his logic.
- The ground like the rock or the hard one.
8:6 "Some fell on rock; and as soon as it sprang up, it withered away because it lacked moisture.
8:13 "But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away.
It means hearing the word of God with emotion, namely being on fire when hearing the one which is in line with his flesh and being angry, upset, or disappointed when hearing the hard one or the one which is not in line with his flesh. So, the Word does not become faith and has no root in heart.
Consequently, when he faces the temptation, he falls away, falls from faith, and leaves Jesus and the service and ministry.
- The ground of thorny heart.
8:7 "And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up with it and choked it
8:14 "Now the ones that fell among thorns are those who, when they have heard, go out and are choked with cares, riches, and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to maturity.
It is the heart which is full of the desires of flesh and worries which make one unable to do and obey the word.
In consequence, there is no fruit to maturity like the chaff or skin, namely the servant and the minister of God who are satisfied only by the physical blessing, but they do not want to be filled with the word, so they do neither change nor produce fruit, but keep the flesh with its eighteen characteristics.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
3:1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
3:2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3:3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
3:4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
3:5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
If one keeps these eighteen characteristics of the flesh, he will be stamped by Antichrist.
He does the service God but denies its power. It means that he does not want to receive the cross, but only the things that his flesh likes. So, he is not the same as Jesus but Antichrist.
- The ground of the good or the gentle heart.
8:8 "But others fell on good ground, sprang up, and yielded a crop a hundredfold." When He had said these things He cried, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
8:15 "But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience.
The facts found in the gentle heart are as follows:
- Looking for the good place in the service.
It means that he does not want to be disturbed, but has the good attitude from the beginning to the end of the service.
The opening prayer is to cast out Satan and ask for the presence of God. We move from the atmosphere of the world to the heavenly one.
The prayer to hear the word of God is to cast out Satan who disturbs the preaching of the word and ask for the anointing of Holy Spirit.
All these things are to loosen up the ground of heart, so we can receive the word of God.
The prayer after the preaching of the word is to finish all of problems.
The blessing prayer is to lock or establish all of blessings.
- One can hear and receive the Word, no matter how hard and sharp it is. It is the same as using time.
1:21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- Understanding, believing, and trusting to the word.
It means being slow to speak or being silent more.
The word becomes faith in heart, has root, sprouts, and grows.
- Doing the word, so we will produce the fruit a hundredfold, namely the fruit of perseverance.
2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
2:42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
It is the perseverance in doing three main services to God as follows:
So, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God and Satan cannot touch us. We are sanctified and changed more.
- The Golden of Candlestick refers to the perseverance in doing General Service to get the fellowship with the Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts. The sheep are given drink.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in doing Bible Study Service and Holy Communion to get the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching word and sacrifice of Christ. The sheep are fed.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in doing Prayer Service to get the fellowship with Father God in His love. The sheep breathe in His love.
10:36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
10:37 "For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
We have many needs in the world, but all of them have been covered in the perseverance in doing three main services to God.
If we obey the word of God, we will bear the fruit of obedience which makes us faithful and obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore.
28:1 "Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth.
28:2 "And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:
28:3 "Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.
28:8 "The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
The results are as follows:
- God stretches out His hand to command the blessing for us which cannot be hindered and copied by anyone.
2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name.
2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth.
- We receive the power of the name of Jesus to give us victory over Satan, Antichrist, and false prophet. We are victorious over the trinity of Satan, so we can live in righteousness and holiness. If the sins are finished, the impossible problems will be finished too.
- The power to lift and renew us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus is.
2:11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
It continues until we do not stumble in words anymore and we are with Him forever.
God blesses you.