To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 13 refers to the last activity of Satan through two powers as follows:
- Verse 1-10 = the beast coming out of the sea, namely the Antichrist with the power of mammon that deceives the church until blaspheming God. They no longer need God anymore;the important thing is money.
- Verse 11-18 = the beast coming out of the earth or the false prophets.
Verse 11-12 = the appearance of the false prophet that is like the sheep but speaking like the dragon.
Verse 13-15 = the false signs of the false prophets.
The false teaching that is added with the false signs will mislead the church of God into the false worship, namely the worship to the Antichrist.
13:16. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
13:17.and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18. Here is wisdom.Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Verse 16-18 = the false seal or mark of the false prophets.
The false prophets put the false seal, namely the number triple six of the Antichrist. This seal will be given to all men on their right hand or on their foreheads. It means that all lives are marked to be the possession of and worship the Antichrist that is controlled by the spirit of selling-buying.
Being controlled by it, we become stingy and greedy. It includes legalizing all ways to get money, even looking for money in the service and ministry to God.
When we become the same as the Antichrist, we will be destroyed forever.
In facing the false seal from the false prophet, we must receive the wisdom from God (verse 18: 'Here is wisdom.
'), so that the church of God can differentiate two things as follows:
- To calculate the number of the beast, namely the number triple six or the seal of the Antichrist.
The number six refers to the flesh or human.
If the number triple six becomes the mark on the foreheads and right hand (physically and spiritually), the church of God will become the fleshly men. It means that they do not have the thoughts and feelings of Jesus (have no heart).
This kind of life will appear like a beast until becoming the same as the Antichrist who will be destroyed forever.
- To calculate the number of Jesus, namely the number triple seven. This is the seal from the trinity of God in the form of Jesus.
Luke 3:23-38 is about the genealogy of Jesus
If we count the name from Joseph to the Son of God, there are 77 people.
The first number seven refers to the body.
The second number seven refers to the soul.
3:22.And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."
1:20.But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
1:21.And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins."
Jesus was born from the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit came down when He was baptized. It means that He received the seal from the Holy Spirit.
This is the third number seven, namely the spirit.
If the number triple seven becomes the mark on the foreheads and right hand, the church of God will become the spiritual men as Jesus.
It means that we have the thoughts and feelings of Jesus, so we become as perfect as Him or the heavenly bride who is ready to welcome His second coming. We enter the Paradise and the New Jerusalem forever.
Where can we receive the number triple seven? It is in the shepherding system. Before, Jesus was born in the pen or the shepherding pen. It means that we must be shepherded well and correctly like a branch abiding in the true vine, namely the true teaching Word or the person of Jesus.
The requirements to receive the number triple seven are as follows:
- To be shepherded well and correctly. It means that we are always in the shepherding pen or persevere in doing the three main services or the three main feasts as follows:
In conclusion, all desires and lusts of the fleshly men are suppressed the shepherding pen so that we do not become wild, immoral, and arrogant.
- The Table of Showbread or the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion or the fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and sacrifice of Christ.
It refers to the feast of Lord's Passover.
23:4.'These are the feasts of the Lord, holy convocations which you shall proclaim at their appointed times.
23:5.On the fourteenth day of the first month at twilight is the Lord's Passover.
23:6.And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to the Lord; seven daysyou must eat unleavened bread.
23:8.But you shall offer an offering made by fire to the Lord for seven days. The seventh dayshall be a holy convocation; you shall do no customary work on it.' "
The main event in the feast of the Lord's Passover is in the seventh day.
So, our bodies receive the first number seven in the Bible Study Service.
- The Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in doing the General Service or the fellowship with the Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts.
It refers to the feast of Pentecost.
23:15.'And you shall count for yourselves from the day after the Sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering: seven Sabbathsshall be completed.
23:16.Count fifty days to the day after the seventh Sabbath; then you shall offer a new grain offering to the Lord.
Pentecost is related with the seven Sabbaths.
So, our souls receive the second number seven in the General Service.
- The Golden Altar of Incense or the perseverance in doing the PrayerService or the fellowship with Father God in His love.
It refers to the feast of Tabernacles.
23:33.Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
23:34."Speak to the children of Israel, saying: 'The fifteenth day of this seventh monthshall be the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days to the Lord.
The feast of Tabernacles is marked in the seventh month.
So, our spirits receive the third number seven in the Prayer Service.
Being wild means going against the will of God or the true teaching Word.
Being immoral means doing sins up to the peak.
Being arrogant means perceiving himself great and useful to God.
When the flesh is suppressed, the body, soul, and spirit will be marked with the number triple seven.
Consequently, we can say"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want."It means that we receive care from God up to the perfection.
But, if we are not in the shepherding pen, we will become wild, immoral, and arrogant. So, we are marked with the number triple six and become the same as the beast.
- We must pray and fast.
2:36.Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven yearsfrom her virginity;
2:37.and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayersnight and day.
The life of Anna was marked with the number seven as follows:
So, the seal of the number triple seven can be obtained through prayers and fastings.
- She had lived with a husband seven years. It means that her body was marked with the number seven.
- She lived as a widow of about eighty-four years (84-7= 77). It means that her soul and spirit were marked with the number seven.
6:17.But you, when you fast, anoint your headand wash your face,
The signs of the true fasting are as follows:
Therefore, the true fasting prayer is the process of tearing the flesh fully, so we can only listen and be obedient to the voice of the Shepherd, namely the true teaching Word in the anointing of the Holy Spirit. We do not give a chance to other teachings, so we experience the sanctification of the whole life. It is the same as receiving the seal from the true teaching Word.
- 'wash your face' = the heart must be washed with the Word of God.
- 'anoint your head'= the mind is anointed by the Holy Spirit.
The processes in receiving the seal of the true teaching Word are as follows:
If we practice the Word, we will receive the seal of the number triple seven. We will receive the wisdom and the power of God.
- We are sanctified from the fleshly mind or the human thoughts that reject the cross or sacrifice the spiritual things to get the physical ones like Esau.
8:9.not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord.
8:10.For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mindand write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
We are sanctified in order to have the thought of the cross, namely being willing to suffer physically to get the spiritual one.
- The Holy Spirit helps us to believe in the true teaching Word, so the Word is written in the hearts. The heart is sanctified up to perfection.
15:19.For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts(1), murders(2), adulteries(3), fornications(4), thefts(5), false witness(6), blasphemies(7).
It is sanctified from evil and immoral desires, so the heart or the spirit is marked with the number seven.
- The Holy Spirit helps us to practice the Word, so the Word of God will be the mark on the mouth and right hand of men.
30:14.But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.
We experience the sanctification from the sinful deeds and words, so we can worship God up to perfection. It means that the body is marked with the number seven.
13:54.When He had come to His own country, He taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished and said, "Where did this Man get this wisdomand these mighty works?
We experience the merciful hands of God that are stretched to us.
Maybe our conditions are bad, but when we are shepherded, there is new hope for us. There are the stretched hands of God who can do everything for us. Do not lose hope! The important thing is to have perseverance, be faithful, and believe in the voice of the Shepherd.
The results are as follows:
- The wisdom of God protects and preserves us in the midst of difficulties of the world up the era of Antichrist, and even to the eternal life.
7:12.For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense,But the excellence of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it.
- The power of God can make us useful in the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain or building the spiritual house, so we experience the atmosphere of feast or the happiness of Heaven.
9:1.Wisdom has built her house, she has hewn out her seven pillars;
9:2.She has slaughtered her meat, she has mixed her wine, she has also furnished her table.
- The wisdom and power of God can create a successful and beautiful future for us in the midst of crises of the world.
10:10.If the ax is dull, and one does not sharpen the edge, then he must use more strength; But wisdom brings success.
When the Word is preached, there are wisdom and power of God. That is a joyful and beautiful time for us. God will help us, believe in Him!
- The power of God creates something out of nothing. The impossible thing becomes possible, and every problem can be solved. Be patient! Sometimes, there is cloudy and rainy day, or the path is uneven. But, if we are faithful in the shepherding pen and fasting, God will help us.
When Jesus comes, we will be renewed to be as perfect as Him and be worthy to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds. We do not stumble in words, but become the heavenly bride who is ready to welcome His coming. We are marked with the number triple seven. The fact found in it is not stumbling in words. We only shout "Alleluia"until we enter the New Jerusalem.
God blesses us.