To coincide with fastingprayersession III Exodus 3:6
3:6. Moreover He said, "I am the God of your father -- the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob." And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.A God's servant needs 3 main experiences as follows
Ad. 2. To receive calling with voice
- Sanctification by fire from God.
- To receive calling with voice.
- To receive equipment.
For us now, God's calling is coming from the preaching of the Word
Everytime the Word is preached, God is calling us (giving burden) to serve according to His will
Moses hid his face when he was called, meaning as follows:
- Received God's calling by faith, not by five senses/flesh.
There are five senses on our face.
Our five senses tend to choose what is good or comfortable for flesh, and do not want to work the bad or uncomfortable one.
In deputation and ministry at church, household, etc, we have to hide our face (five senses) and receive the ministry by faith.
Five senses are being hidmeans that our ministry does not mix with flesh looking/willing.
- Moses was afraid of God. Afraid of God= obedient.
Do not delay if God calls/gives burden to us to serve Him!
If we receive God's calling to serve with faith
and being afraid of God (obedient)
, God will show Himself with His mighty Name
God of Abraham= God the Father= Lord.
God of Isaac= Son of God= Jesus.
God of Jacob= God of Holy Spirit= Christ.God seals/trusts/placesHis mightyName for life who receivesGod's calling to serve by faith and obedience
If we live in holiness, God's calling is clear for us. The more we live in holiness, the more God's calling is clear in our life. The results areas follows:
- Matthew 22:32
22:32. 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'?God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."
ResultI: Name of God gives guarantee for good and beautiful present and future life, even to eternal life.
- Philippians 2:8-10
2:8. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
2:9. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
2:10. that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
Jesus' example in obedience is that He does not choose to obey the commandment which is comfortable to His flesh. He obeyed when splitting five barley loaves and two small fish for feeding 5000 people, and obeyed when He must die on the cross without sins.
As the result, Jesus received Name of the names.
ResultII: Name of Godgives guarantee for us to to defeat the trinity of Satan, never being defeated.
The trinity of Satan is defeated by Name of Jesus means as follows:
- All temptations/problems are being finished by Jesus' name (satan is source of temptations/problems).
- All failures arebeing lifted up(satan is source of failure).
Jesus' Name makes us successful.
- Tears will be wiped away(satan is source of tears).
Jesus' Name is able to wipe away tears, comfort, and please us even when we are in the sorrow.
- All stumbling blockswill be defeated(satan is source of stumbling block, and he makes falls).
We will never been stumbled, but keep serving God with righteousness (being instruments of righteousness)until God comes on second time.
Possibility of stumbled life:
- From child he has already served, but stumble later and leave ministry.
- From child he has already served, but stumble later with sins (serve God but keep his sins/enjoy in sins). This life has already stumbled and become stumbling-block for others.
If we serve God but still in sins, meaning we are sent by satan, not by God, not serving God.
Throw sins away (confess and leave sins), and we keep on ministering God in righteousness and holiness until God comes on second coming.
Let us be God's earnest servant in faith and obedience!
3:5. Then He said, "Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground."
Need to be noted:
- If we earnestly become God's servant who experience sanctification with fire from God, there is holiness at all places we stand. Other people around us become afraid of doing sins and live in holiness too.
Moses experienced sanctification in God's fire, and place where he stood became holy.
Wherever we are, we are responsible to determine holiness.
Example: If we live in holiness, children in the household who may be unclean can also live in holiness.
So, do not blame our sons if we ourselves are not holy.
- Earnest life who is being used by God in holiness and faith receives God's protection and preservation. There is God's mighty Name with him.
Do not be touchedby words of libel, or be played, etc!
- Isaiah 4:1
4:1. And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, "We will eat our own food and wear our own apparel; Only let us be called by your name, To take away our reproach."
Seven women refer to seven gentiles churches in the Revelation.
Result III: Jesus' Name is able to take away reporach= sanctify and renew us, especially from reproach/gentiles' heriditary sin character;
- Reproach/dog's and swine's character.
- The dogs lick their vomits, referring to sinful wordswhich contain lie, uncleaness, dirtiness, libel, etc.
All sinful words must be revoked!
- The swines return to their wallowing, referring to wicked and unclean sinful deeds.
- Always worriesabout food, apparel, etc.
Proofs that there is no worry(all worries are being revoked) are as follows:
- We can say that it is more blessed to give than to receive.
- We totally surrender to God.
Sanctification happens all the time, we are renewed until perfect, spotless, not reproachful and we become God's bride who receives new name.
Like bridegroom's name is attached on bride's name, like that God's name (Bridegroom) will be attached to our name (church of God, His bride).
We become the bride who are ready to greet God's second coming and we will enter into New Jerusalem forever.
Let the revelation of the Word motivate and renew our ministry.
We receive God's calling through serving in faith and obedience.
As the result, Jesus' Name gives us guarantee for our live, and win, and Jesus' Name is able to wipe away all reproach/sins character that we can be perfect as His bride.
God blesses us.