To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 15 in arrangement of Tabernacle refers to the Ark of Covenant.
The ark of Covenant was made of shittim wood which was overlaid with gold inside and outside.
It refers to the sinful fleshly man who has been formed up to perfection to become the heavenly Bride.
There are three steps of forming the sinful fleshly man up to perfection(it is explained inBible Study Service in Malang,February 08, 2022
) as follows:
- To be overlaid inside and outside(it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, February 08, 2022).
- To be filled with three kinds of tools(it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, February 08, 2022).
- To be covered with the mercy seat.
Exodus 25: 21
25:21.You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the Testimony that I will give you.
The mercy seat consists of three parts as follows:
- The first cherub = Father God or the Lord.
- The mercy seat with the seven sprinklings of blood = the Son of God or Jesus.
- The second cherub = Holy Spirit God or Christ.
Thus, the mercy seat refers to the Trinity of God in Jesus Himself in His glory as the King of all kings and the Heavenly Bridegroom, or Jesus as the Head.
To be covered with the mercy seat means to accept Jesus as the Head who covers the church of God.
We need this protection / covering.Luke 13:3413:34."O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!
No matter how great we are, we are only like the poult.
It means as follows:
- We are helpless to seek food.
- We are helpless to face the enemy or the beast that can prey on us in the form of wickedness, uncleanness, and bitterness. It includes the false teaching and impossible problems in every field. These problems often make us disappointed and lose faith.
- We are terribly in fear to face the night or the end times when the love will grow cold, so there are many who become lawless people even deny God and the marriage.
The thing that is needed by the young chicken, eagle, and dove is the shelter/covering of their mother's wings.
It refers to the protection, preservation, and defense from Jesus, the Bridegroom of Heaven, which we can get in the prayers.
'the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her!
' = the obstacle to receive the covering of the mercy seat is throwing stones.
It refers to the hardness of heart.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- Feeling capable or right so one does not need God or feeling useful to God so one does not need anything else.
3:17.Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'--and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--
- To insult, criticize, and refuse the true teaching Word. Prophets are used by God to preach the true teaching Word.
- To look for other needs in the world, not the covering from God.
If there is covering from God, everything will be provided.
Not looking for His covering means to neglect the service and ministry to God.
The consequence is "Your house is left to you desolate"
. It refers to being dry or empty spiritually, so it is filled with seven evil spirits that cause the lamp to go out.Luke 13:3513:35.See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'
The physical and spiritual condition is getting worse, until one perishes forever. It means not being able to be lifted up when Jesus comes a second time.
How did Jesus help?Luke 22:39-4222:39.Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him.
22:40.When He came to the place, He said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation."
22:41.And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and prayed,
22:42.saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done."
'the Mount of Olives
' = the garden of Gethsemane.
'a stone's throw
' = Jesus who got stoned.
Jesus helps through 'a stone's throw
'. It means that He bears all our punishments caused by the hardness of heart through His death on the cross, so the following things happen:
- Jesus becomes the mother of the poult, eagle and dove that can spread wings to cover/shelter us.
- To destroy the hardness of our hearts, so we become meek and admit that we are only the young of the chicken, eagle, and dove need the cover/shelter of their mother's wings.
It encourages us to worship God a lot, especially in fasting prayer.
6:17. But you, when you fast, anoint your headand wash your face,
There are two signs of the true fasting prayer, as follows:
So, the true fasting prayer means as follows:
- 'wash your face' = the sanctification of heart by the Word of God.
- 'anoint your head' = the sanctification of mind by the Holy Spirit.
- Giving the widest opportunity to the Word of God in the anointing of the Holy Spirit to sanctify our minds and hearts, so the whole life is holy.
- Giving the opportunity to the Word and the Holy Spirit to grow to be the two great wings.
The usefulness of the two great wings from God are as follows:
- The two wings of hen are capable to do the following things:
- To protect and preserve us physically in this difficult era/times.
Physically, we are preserved and protected abundantly, so we can give thanks to God and become blessing to others.
Spiritually, we live in righteousness and holiness.
- To give the warmth of God's love, so it does not become cold. We keep being faithful dan fervent in spirit in service and ministry to God up to the end line which means until one is dead or until Jesus comes a second time.
The marriage is also preserved until we enter the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- The two wings of dove carry us away to escape from the windy storm in the world or the shakings in the end times.
55:6. So I said, "Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.
55:7. Indeed, I would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah
55:8. I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest."
We become calm and peaceful, so everything is light and easy.
God will resolve all things in His time.
- The two wings of a great eagle are capable to do the following things:
- To make us fly away into the wilderness, far from the eye of Antichrist who rules over the world for three and a half years.
12:14.But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
In the wilderness, we are preserved directly by God through the Word and the Holy Communion. Therefore, the Bible Study service is important.
- To lift us up to the glorious clouds.
It means to renew us, starting from becoming strong and of good courage.
103:5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewedlike the eagle's.
We are not disappointed and hopeless, and we do not leave God in every situation. We only believe and hope to God; we worship Him a lot.
When we are strong and of good courage, we will be used in edifying the perfect body of Christ.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be renewed until becoming perfect like Him to be worthy to welcome His coming on the glorious clouds. We enter the marriage supper of the Lamb, the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace or the Paradise, and the New Jerusalem forever.
4:8.The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"
The four living creatures refer to people who are lifted to the throne of Heaven, namely Enoch, Moses, Elijah, and Jesus. They only need the six wings.
We need the covering/shelter of the wings of mother, and the six wings are enough.
God blesses us.