To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 10 in Tabernacle refers to the mercy seat with the seven sprinklings of blood, The Son of God, or Jesus.
Revelation 11 refers to the two cherubs which were made of the pure gold.
- The first cherub refers to God the Father or Lord.
- The second cherub refers to God the Holy Spirit or Christ.
Those things are combined to become the mercy seat.Exodus 25:17-1825:17 "You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold; two and a half cubits shall be its length and a cubit and a half its width.
25:18 And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.
So, the mercy seat refers to the Trinity of God or the Lord Jesus Christ in glory as the King of kings or the Bridegroom of Heaven.
There is an ark under the mercy seat.Exodus 25:10-11
25:10 "And they shall make an ark of acacia wood; two and a half cubits shall be its length, a cubit and a half its width, and a cubit and a half its height.
25:11 And you shall overlay it with pure gold, inside and out you shall overlay it, and shall make on it a molding of gold all around.
The ark is made of acacia wood which refers to the sinful man. But, it is overlaid with pure gold outside and inside. It means being sanctified or renewed by the word of God, the Holy Spirit, and the love of God. It continues until we become as perfect as Him or become the bride of Heaven.Exodus 25:21a25:21 You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, ...
The mercy seat is placed above the ark. It means that the Lord Jesus Christ as the Bridegroom of Heaven covers or shades His church in the midst of the barren dessert of the world until we become as perfect as Jesus. We become the bride of Heaven who is ready to welcome Jesus who comes a second time in the glorious clouds and to enter the marriage supper of the Lamb. We are no longer separated from Jesus forever.
To make the mercy seat and the ark inseparable or fixed in the marriage supper of the Lamb in the glorious clouds, the church of God must not sleep spiritually
Beware, before Jesus comes a second time, the actual condition of the church of God is sleeping spiritually. What things can wake them up? Matthew 25:625:6 "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
There is only one voice that can awaken the church of God namely the Bride Tidings or the true teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword.
5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
So, we must always be in the spiritual revival. The facts found in the spiritual revival are as follows:
- Trying to understand what the will of the Lord is.
5:15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
5:16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
5:17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Through the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion or the Table of Showbread, the true teaching Word is ingrained in our lives. The proof is being obedient to the Word. For example, Abraham was obedient when he was told to offer Isaac, his son.
- To be filled with the Holy Spirit.
5:18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
Through the perseverance in doing the General Service or the Golden Candlestick, we experience the anointing and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The facts found in it are as follows:
- We are never dry spiritually, but we always have the satisfaction of Heaven.
- Being fervent in spirit in the service and ministry to God, and also in marriage.
- Singing and always giving thanks to God
5:19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,
5:20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Through the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service or the Golden Altar of Incense, we experience the sunshine of the great love of God. The facts found in it are as follows:
- To love others like ourselves up to loving the enemy.
- To love or prioritize God more than anything.
So, the atmosphere of the spiritual revival is in the shepherding penEphesians5:215:21 submitting to one another in the fear of God.
The facts found in being in the atmosphere of the spiritual revival are as follows:
- Being humble means confessing sins to God and others. If we are forgiven, do not sin anymore. Our hearts are in peace and everything is easy and light. So, God is able to make the way to solve everything.
- The fear of the Lord
8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way and the perverse mouth I hate
It means as follows:
- To hate sins up to hating lies. We live in righteousness and holiness like the burning lamp or the anointing of the Holy Spirit with His seven manifestations
11:1 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, And
11:2 The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
11:3 His delight is in the fear of the Lord , And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor
Even though we are like the small rod that is meaningless and hopeless, the Holy Spirit is able to revive and change us as follows:
- To grow up the roots means to preserve us in the midst of difficulties in the world.
- To bloom means to be used by God in the revival of the perfect body of Christ. Our lives become beautiful.
- To bear sweet fruits means happiness up to the fruit of perfection which is becoming the bride of Heaven.
- Do not reject anything that God asked, even though it is the opposite to our will. It is the same as willingly sacrificing anything in this world to get the spiritual things or being obedient to God until the flesh does not sound anymore or the veil is torn
22:11 But the Angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, "Abraham, Abraham!" So
22:12 And He said, "Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now
22:13 Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So
22:14 And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, "In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided."
As a result, the hands of the Holy Spirit are able to create something out of nothing and turn impossible things into possible ones.
It continues to the highest impossibility that we are renewed to be as perfect as Him to welcome Jesus who comes a second time in the glorious clouds.
God blesses us.