To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 14 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark of the Covenant.
This is the last purification for the church of God to reach the flawless quality or perfection.Revelation 14 is divided into three parts
- Verse 1-5 = the Church's following Jesus (It is explained in General Service in Malang, August 15, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, October 14, 2021).
- Verse 6-13 = the judgment (It is explained in General Service in Malang, October 17, 2021 until General Service in Malang, December 05, 2021).
- Verse 14-20 = the harvest on earth (It is explained in Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, December 07, 2021).
We learn the third point, namely the harvest on earth
There are two kinds of harvest on earth as follows
- Verse 14-16
The wheat harvest (it is explained in Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, December 07, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, January 13, 2022).
It refers to the fruit from the sprinkling of blood or the last purification that is brought into the barn of the kingdom of heaven.
- Verse 17-20
The vine harvest on earth (it is explained in General Service in Malang, January 16, 2022).
It refers to the fruit of life who refuses the sprinkling of blood, so it has to be thrown into the great winepress of the wrath of God and the blood comes out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles.
We learn the second point, namely the vine harvest on earth
.Revelation 14:17-2014:17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, "Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe."
14:19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God..
14:20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.
Ephesians 5:185:18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
There are two kinds of wine in this world as follows
- The wine of Holy Spirit from heaven that leads us to the eternal life in heaven.
- The wine of the world that makes one get drunk and have lust until he enters the great winepress of the wrath of God and the blood comes out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles. It means suffering until perdition forever.
How to change the wine of lust to become the one of Holy Spirit?
- It comes from confessing the sins to God and others honestly. It means giving the sour wine to Jesus. It is the wine of sin that brings the perdition.
As a result, the blood of Jesus forgives all our sins and we do not sin anymore. Thus, Jesus gives us the wine of Holy Spirit.
16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
Jesus must depart. It means that He died on the cross to carry all sins. Then, He was risen and ascended to heaven to pour the wine of Holy Spirit for us.
- It comes from the sprinkling of blood.
One of the sprinklings of blood is the fasting prayer. If we refuse the blood of Jesus, our blood will be sprinkled up to the horses' bridles.
The fasting prayer is the acceleration process of the ripping of flesh
- The flesh with its lust and will that cannot be controlled by the word.
15:19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts(1), murders(2), adulteries(3), fornications(4), thefts(5), false witness(6), blasphemies(7).
'blasphemies'refers to blaspheming the true teaching word or the righteous people.
If there are the seven wills of flesh, the lamp will be quenched, so one will live in darkness until entering the darkest place in hell.
- The flesh with the deeds or the sins up to the peak.
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
5:20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
5:21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- The flesh with its character that is disobedience that makes the door of heaven closed.
7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
The flesh is pressed from those things, so we can obey the word until the flesh does not speak anymore or the veil is open. We can live in righteousness and holiness until perfection like Jesus is.Romans 8:158:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."
Obedience is the same as saying "Abba, Father".
It means the life that receives the Holy Spirit.The functions of Holy Spirit are as follows
- Holy Spirit gives the satisfaction and the joy of heaven, so we will not grumble but praise and give thanks to God.
5:18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
5:19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,
5:20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
We testify to others.
- Holy Spirit makes us 'drunk' to God. It means being faithful and fervent in ministering to God until we cannot be blocked by anything until the end line.
12:11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;
- Holy Spirit changes us from the carnal man to the spiritual one like Jesus.
3:5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
The life renewal starts from mouth, namely the sweet words or honesty.
Honesty and obedience are our two hands that are stretched out to God. We become the house of prayer. God will stretch out His Holy Spirit hands towards us to make the physical miracle. The impossible things become possible. There is beautiful and successful future in time.
Let us be honest and obedient to God. Then, the doors in the world will be opened for us.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be changed to become as perfect as He is, so we are worthy to greet His coming on the glorious clouds. The door of the marriage supper of the Lamb is opened, the door of paradise is opened, and the door of heaven is opened for us.
God blesses us.