(To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III)
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 4:34:3 And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there wasa rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.
The persona and throne of God radiate the light of glory or the shekinah glory through the light of the precious stone. There are four kinds of precious stone as follows:
We learn the second stone, namely Sardius stone
- Jasper. It refers to the faith (the Gate of Tabernacle).
- Sardius. The color is red. It refers to repentance (the Altar of Burnt Offerings).
- Crystal. It is the sea of glass. It refers to the water baptism (the Brazen Laver).
- Emerald. It is the rainbow. It refers to the fullness of Holy Spirit (the Door of Tabernacle).
Repentance means one stops sinning and returns to God. Romans 2:4-52:4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
2:5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,God gives three tools to repent
We get the three tools to repent through the sacrifice of Christ on the cross. We can repent right now, in any condition; it depends on our willingness to repent
- God's goodness. It means He gives physical body so we can repent.
The animals have body but they do not have spirit, so they do not need to repent.
The angels have spirit but they do not have body, so they cannot repent.
- God's forbearance. It means He gives long life for us and He does not come a second time yet, so we can repent.
- God's longsuffering. It means any kinds of sin can be forgiven by God, so we can repent.
Men who have hard heart do not want to repent but keep the sin. They live in sin up to the peak of sin. Until one day they cannot repent anymore, they will become like Satan. It means heaping the wrath of God until they perish forever.
Acts 27:4127:41 But striking a place where two seas met, they ran the ship aground; and the prow stuck fast and remained immovable, but the stern was being broken up by the violence of the waves.
Our life is like a ship which sails in the wavy sea of world to reach the peaceful harbor, the New Jerusalem, or the eternal kingdom of heaven. Many times we cannot endure in the wavy and stormy sea (the sin, temptation, and false teaching) so the ship is aground.
Matthew 7:26-277:26 "But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:
7:27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall."
It means one listens the true teaching Word but he does not practice the Word. Moreover, he is against It. One disobeys the Word means sinning until he cannot repent. The result is like building the house on the sand. It falls and great is its fall. The ministry, the marriage, and the children fall. It is like the ship which is a ground, the stern cracks (he loses the first love) and the prow sticks fast and remains immovable (there is no hope).
Ephesians 2:11-122:11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh--who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands--
2:12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
The broken ship and the fallen house refer to the condition of the Gentiles without circumcision (purification), Christ (the anointing of Holy Spirit), the eternal promise, hope, and love. They perish forever. But God bought at a price the broken ship or the fallen house
1 Corinthians 6:19-206:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who isin you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
6:20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's
1 Corinthians 7:237:23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
God bought (it means calling and choosing) us with His precious blood. So we can be fixed by God and become His forever. Our duties are as follows:
- Repenting. We stop sinning and return to God. If we do not repent, it means we owe the precious blood that cannot be paid by anything until we perish.
- Ministering God in faithfulness, righteousness, responsibility, fervency, and obedienceso we can glorify God. Unfaithfulness and leaving the ministry means one owes the blood that cannot be paid by anything.
- Worshipping God. We become the house of prayer to glorify God. The Gentiles are small and powerless. They only live from God's grace. If the Gentiles do not worship God, they owe the blood that cannot be paid by anything.
The results are as follows:
- Our work and reward are in God's hands.
49:3 "And He said to me,'You areMy servant, O Israel,in whom I will be glorified.'
49:4 Then I said, 'I have labored in vain,I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain;Yet surely my just reward iswith the Lord,and my work with my God.'"
There is guarantee to live now in the difficult world, the future, the days of Antichrist, and until the eternal life forever.
- We are glorified by God.
We are employed in the revival of the last rain or the building of the perfect body of Christ.
We are helped by God. All impossible problems are solved by God. He makes everything good, successful, and beautiful for the glory of His name.
We are purified and changed until perfect to greet His second coming on the glorious clouds until we sit together with Jesus on the throne of heaven.
God blesses us.