Matthew25:8-135:8 And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us someof your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
25:9 But the wise answered, saying, 'No,lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
25:11 "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
25:12 But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
25:13 "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
There will be a separation between wise virgins and foolish virgins.
The wise virgins are the description of the Church of the Lord that always watches such that they will enter the marriage supper of the Lamb on Jesus' second coming, continued with entering Paradise, continued with entering the eternal Heaven.
The foolish virgins are the description of the Church of the Lord that does not watch, so they are left when Jesus comes a second time. They will enter the great feast of slaughter, and continued with entering the hell forever.The separation between wise virgins and foolish virgins = the separation between wheat and chaff.
Wise virgin = wheat, who will enter Heaven's barn.
Foolish virgin = chaff, who will enter the place for burning/perdition forever.There are two separations/winnowing of wheat and chaff as follows
- Winnowing by Satan/devil.
22:31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift youas wheat.
22:32 But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail;and when you have returned to Me,strengthen your brethren."
Satan winnows through 3 things, i.e.:
- Through sins until the peak of sins, i.e. eating-drinking sins and sexuality sins.
Many Churches of Lord do sins, live in sins until the peak of sins.
Churches of Lord who live in sins = fail from faith = chaff.
- Through the impossible temptations/problems.
Many Churches of Lord are desperate and disappointed, deny God because of temptations/problems.
- Through the false teaching.
Many Churches of Lord doubt the true teaching until leave the true teaching because they are winnowed by Satan through the false teaching.
The way out such that we will not fall from faith is we must assure in the shepherding.
In the shepherding system:
- Jesus as the Great Shepherd continuously do the intercession pray for us, to lift us from above, such that we will not fall down and fail from faith.
- Pastor in the world do the intercession pray to lift the congregation above, such that the congregation will never fall down and fail from faith.
If we do not assure in the shepherding, we will easily fall down and fail from faith.
Wise virgin assures in the shepherding, does not fail from faith. The practices are below:
- Living in righteousness, not doing sins anymore.
- Holding fast on the true teaching which has become our life experience.
- Keep on believing and fully entrusting our life to God.
- Winnowing by Lord Jesus.
3:11 I indeed baptize you with waterunto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spiritand fire.
3:12 His winnowing fan isin His hand,and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
The aim of the winnowing by God is to purify the Church of Lord.
Baptism in water and Holy Spirit are mentioned here [Matthew 3:11]. They denote to the conscience.
The thing which separates the Church of Lord is conscience.
There are husband and wife who separate since they have different consciences. But be careful, because there are husband and wife who have one conscience, but false conscience, as Ananias and Sapphira.
3:20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while theark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.
3:21 There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, butthe answer of a good consciencetoward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
Human's consciences tend to be wicked and unclean. But through the right water baptism, we will receive a good conscience, an obedient one.This is the wise virgin, who will become the wheat.
The practices of good conscience are:
- Always longing for being filled with the true teaching Word, always prioritizing the true teaching Word and holding fast on the true teaching Word.
The result is having purification continuously until become perfect and blameless as Jesus.
Foolish virgin = chaff, i.e. empty bran.
The conscience of a chaff life is not right, a wicked and unclean conscience.
The practice is chasing the carnal matters (bran) until sacrificing the spiritual matters.
- Having the Holy Spirit baptism.
A good conscience is the strong foundation to receive the Holy Spirit baptism, such that we are anointed, fulfilled, even overflowed in Holy Spirit, such that it becomes the oil for supply in our life.
The functions of Holy Spirit's oil for supply are as follows:
- Giving life to our bodies.
8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you,He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
The meanings are below:
- Holy Spirit is able to care our life carnally in the middle of difficulties and impossibilities in this world.
- Holy Spirit is able to raise the died things, to erase the impossibilities, to make miracles.
- Such that our lamps burn continually until Jesus' second coming = being strong and of good courage until Jesus' second coming.
Being strong and of good courage means:
- Not being desperate nor disappointed facing all challenges/ obstacles, but keep on believing and hoping on Jesus, keep on following God, keep on being faithful in ministering God.
- Keep on being diligent in waiting Jesus' second coming.
- Keep on living in the righteousness light, purity light, until glorious light.
On Jesus' second coming, we will be renewed as glorious as Him, entering the marriage supper of the Lamb, entering Paradise, until entering the eternal Kingdom of Heaven (the last barn).
God blesses you.