Speaker : Deacon Gideon Pakpahan
There are four appearances of Jesus’ persona in the glory
as follows [Revelation 1:13-16]:
We still learn the third one
- [Verse 13] The appearance of Jesus’ persona in the glory as the High Priest.
- [Verse 14] The appearance of Jesus’ persona in the glory as the King of kings.
- [Verse 15] The appearance of Jesus’ persona in the glory as the Just Judge.
- [Verse 16] The appearance of Jesus’ persona in the glory as the Bridegroom of Heaven.
.Revelation 1:151:15 His feetwerelike fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters.
Jesus appears in the glory as the Just Judge with the signs as follows:
- His feet were like fine brass.
- His voice as the sound of many waters.
His voice as the sound of many waters refers to the prophetic Word, the hard teaching Word, or the Word that is sharper than any two edged sword, which is as follow:
- The Word of God that reveals everything before it happens but it will surely happen, especially about the second coming of Jesus on glorious clouds and the punishment of God for the world.
- The Word of God that reveals the hidden sins in our heart, marriage, and congregation.
- The Word of God that shows the condition of servant of God.
Matthew 7:217:21. “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven
Jude 1:17-191:17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1:18 how they told you that there would be mockersin the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.
1:19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit
The condition of servant of God at the last days that must be sanctified is as follows:
The result of the servant of God who mocks the Word, lives according the ungodly lust, and causes divisions is being tossed by the wind and waves until sinking
- Mocking the Word.
2 Peter 3:3-4
3:3. knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
3:4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue asthey werefrom the beginning of creation.”
The characteristicsare as follow:
2 Timothy 3:1-5, 8
- One likes to criticize the Word.
- One feels sleepy when the Word is conveyed.
- One feels bore listening the Word.
- One disobeys and rebels against the Word.
3:1. But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
3:2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3:3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
3:4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
3:5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
- Living according to the ungodly lusts.
1:18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.
It starts in the marriage.
Genesis 6:2, 4
6:2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that theywerebeautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
6:4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they borechildrento them. Thosewerethe mighty men whowereof old, men of renown.
It is also about serving and ministering to God according to the will of flesh and looking for the physical things.
- Causing division and garbling the truth of the Word.
1:19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
It causes division.
16:17. Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
.Matthew 14:22-3014:22. Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away.
14:23 And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there.
14:24 But the boat was now in the middle of the sea,tossed by the waves, for the wind was contrary.
14:25 Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea.
14:26 And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.
14:27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying,“Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”
14:28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
14:29 So He said,“Come.”And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.
14:30 But when he saw that the windwasboisterous,he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”
Jesus appears with the sound of many waters to help the life that almost sinks. Our respond
is as follows:
The results are as follow
- Obeying the voice of God that is like the sound of many waters.
- Worshipping and crying out Jesus’ name.
14:33 Then those who were in the boat came andworshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”
- The wind and waves are ceased. All problems are solved by God.
14:32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
- God pours the rain of physical and spiritual blessing.
14:16. And it shall come to passthateveryone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, theLordof hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
14:17 And it shall bethatwhichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, theLordof hosts, on them there will be no rain.
- We are renewed to become as glorious as He is.
God blesses us.