From The Record of the Prayer Service in Medan
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. John 8:448:44. "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
There are two sources of spiritual life as follows
- The positive one, namely Lord Jesus Christ as the only source of truth in the world.
John 15: 1
15:1. "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
- The negative one, namely Satan as the source of leaven of sin or untruth, starting from lie, and hatred, up to the peak of sin that leaven and destroy.
1 Corinthians 5: 11
5:11. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral(1), or covetous(2), or an idolater(3), or a reviler(4), or a drunkard(5), or an extortioner(6)--not even to eat with such a person.
There are six sins which are ingrained or bind our body, soul, and spirit as follows:
The six sins which bind our body, soul, and spirit will destroy our fellowship with others (the body of Christ) and God, so we are lost and destroyed forever.
- Binding the body as follows:
- A drunkard. It refers to the sin of eating-drinking, namely smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse.
- Sexually immoral. It refers to the sin of marrying-giving in marriage, namely fornication, false marriage, mixed-marriage, and divorce-remarrying.
- Binding the soul as follows:
- An extortioner.
- Binding the spirit, namely an idolater.
It means that one worships statue or others beside God or loves and prioritizes others in the world more than God or the ministry to Him.
That is why we must put away our sin, so we are not lost forever.1 Corinthians 5:7-85:7. Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
5:8. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
The leaven of sin can only be put away by the power of the blood of Jesus on the cross.
Jesus is the only innocent man who must die on the cross to redeem human's sins.Proverbs 28: 1328:13. He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.
The process of putting away the leaven of sin is as follows
- We must firmly hold fast to or only hear and obey the true teaching word that shows our hidden and ingrained sins, so we can realize and confess them to God and others.
As a result, the blood of Jesus will forgive and cover all of our sins up to there is no remnant of our sin as if we had never sinned.
We can also forgive others' sin and forget it.
- We must have determination and firmness to leave the sins which have been forgiven by the blood of Jesus. We live in righteousness and holiness.
The results are as follows:
- We experience the atmosphere of the feast of heaven in the midst of the cursed world.
- We can cry out Jesus' name, worship Him, stretch out our hands to Him, and trust and cry to Him, so God will stretch out His merciful and powerful hands to us.
2 Timothy 2:19
2:19. Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
The results are as follows:
- We experience the healing power.
Mark 1: 40-42
1:40. Now a leper came to Him, imploring Him, kneeling down to Him and saying to Him, "If You are willing, You can make me clean."
1:41. Then Jesus, moved with compassion, stretched out His hand and touched him, and said to him, "I am willing; be cleansed."
1:42. As soon as He had spoken, immediately the leprosy left him, and he was cleansed.
Putting away the leaven of sin is the same as putting away disease.
- The physical disease that is impossible to be healed can be healed.
- The spiritual meaning of leprosy is as follows:
- Self-truth (it is white but leprous).
It means that one sins but he does not want to confess but covers it by blaming others and God, so it can destroy the marriage and children.
If we are healed from self-truth, we will be able to confess and forgive one another, so the blood of Jesus finishes our sin and we live in the righteousness of God.
- Grumbling is changed into giving thanks to God.
- We experience the power of resurrection to raise the dead thing.
7:12. And when He came near the gate of the city, behold, a dead man was being carried out, the only son of his mother; and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the city was with her.
7:13. When the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her and said to her, "Do not weep."
7:14. Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, "Young man, I say to you, arise."
7:15. So he who was dead sat up and began to speak. And He presented him to his mother.
7:16. Then fear came upon all, and they glorified God, saying, "A great prophet has risen up among us"; and, "God has visited His people."
7:17. And this report about Him went throughout all Judea and all the surrounding region.
It continues until Jesus comes a second time that we are changed to become as perfect as He is. We do not stumble in words. We just say "Alleluia" to greet God when He comes a second time on the glorious clouds. We are with Him forever.
- The physical meaning of dead things' being alive is as follows:
- The hands of God are able to take care of our physical life which is powerless in the midst of the difficulties in the world up to the impossibilities in the world when antichrist reigns over the world for three and a half years.
- The power to take away the impossibility means that all impossible problems will be finished.
- The spiritual meaning of dead things' being alive is the power to purify and change us from the destroyed fleshly men to the glorious spiritual ones like Jesus.
It starts from not lying and hating.
We can love others as we love ourselves; even we can love our enemy, so they can be saved and blessed.
- The marriage and children are restored, so it becomes one and happy.
'Do not weep!' means that tears are wiped away by God.
- 'this report about Him'= we are used in the building of the perfect body of Christ. We become the witness of God everywhere.
God blesses us.