Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 12:312:3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
This is the clear appearance of Satan which is completed by the six activities
- [Revelation 12:4a] His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to earth (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, November 24, 2020 until Prayer Service in Malang, December 03, 2020).
- [Revelation 12:4b] His mouth devours her Child (it is explained in General Service in Malang, December 06, 2020 until General Service in Malang, January 03, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:7] Fighting (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, January 05, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, February 4, 2021)
- [Revelation 12:13] To hunt or persecute quickly (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 07, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, February 18, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:15] To cause her to be carried away by the flood (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 21, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, February 25, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:17] To make war or persecute the rest of her offspring (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 28, 2021).
We learn the sixth point, namely to make war or persecute the rest of her offspring
. Revelation 12:17-1812:17 Andthe dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of Godand have the testimony of Jesus Christ. 12:18 ThenI stood on the sand of the sea.
The dragon goes to make war and beheads the servant of God who are left behind from the evacuation for three and a half years. Who is the target of Satan? The church of God who has the following things
But he does not have the Golden Altar of Incense. The meanings are
- "who keep the commandments of God"refers to the Table of Showbread.
- "have the testimony of Jesus Christ"refers to the Golden Candlestick.
Revelation 13:11-1413:11 ThenI saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 13:12 Andhe exercises all the authority of the first beastin his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13:13 Heperforms great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 13:14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
- Refusing to worship God or worshiping Him unwillingly, so he will be forced to worship the Antichrist or else, he will be tortured until beheaded.
- The worship prayer does not reach the measurement of God. It means that the flesh still speaks and the Veil is not yet ripped, so one cannot enter the Most Holy Place (perfection).
He will be tortured until beheaded to reach the measurement of God that is the flesh does not speak anymore. When God comes a second times, he will be risen in the glorious body.
It is better to pay the expensive price starting now to worship God solemnly, and we add fasting prayer and all night-long prayer than to pay with our blood.
- The servant of God with the false worship.
This is the appearance of the false prophet.
refers to the Antichrist. The false worship is worshiping to the Antichrist
The signs are as follows:
For that reason, we must worship God in true worshiping
- It is encouraged by the false teaching.
- It enquires the physical signs without purification or the life renewal (without death and resurrection).
John 4:23-244:23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 4:24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
The true worship is encouraged by the truth (the true teaching word) and the anointing of Holy Spirit.
John 17:1717:17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
The true teaching word in the anointing of Holy Spirit is the teaching word that is sharper than any two-edged sword. This refers to Urim dan Thummim on the heart of Jesus as the High Priest.
If our worship is true, we will become the beloved of God. Hebrews 4:12-134:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 4:13 Andthere is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
The teaching word is able to purify us to the depth of our conscience which is the source of sins.
Matthew 15:1915:19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts(1), murders(2), adulteries(3), fornications(4), thefts(5), false witness(6), blasphemies(7).
Blasphemy means slandering the right people up to the blasphemy to God or the true teaching word.
Since the age of Noah, the heart of man is evil and controlled by the seven sins of evil, uncleanness, and bitterness up to the perfection like Satan.
If there are seven sins, the lamp will be quenched and the heart will be dark. The deed, saying, sight, and whole life will be dark. The life is blind (doing sin) and his ministry and worship are dark, namely worshiping the Antichrist. If the heart is purified from the seven sins by the power of the true teaching word in the anointing of Holy Spirit (Urim and Thummim), the following things will happen
The results are
- The heart is filled with Holy Spirit with seven manifestations. Then, the lamp will be burning and the eyes of heart will become light.
11:1 Thereshall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
11:2 TheSpirit of the LORD(1)shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom(2)and understanding(3), The Spirit of counsel(4)and might(5), The Spirit of knowledge(6)and of the fear of the LORD(7).
11:3 Hisdelight is in the fear of the LORD, And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;
The proof is that we are afraid of God. Our life is not blind anymore. We hate the sins up to the lie. We become blessing for others.
- Holy Spirit helps us to worship God in true worship.
8:26 Likewisethe Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Our heart will be light, so we can see God in glory.
- Holy Spirit is able to renew us from carnal man that is full of weakness to become spiritual man like Jesus.
3:5 notby works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
This is the spiritual miracle.
What kind of weakness must be changed?
- The weak conscience is changed to become strong and of good courage.
1 Corinthians 8:7
8:7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.
The weak conscience means as follows:
- Being doubtful until leaving the true teaching word because of being tossed by the false teaching.
Holy Spirit changes us to keep on holding the true teaching word.
- Being doubtful to the power of God when facing the temptation, so men often turn to others.
Holy Spirit changes us to keep on believing in God.
- Being tempted easily by the sins up to the peak, including the prejudice.
Holy Spirit changes us to live right and have good thought.
- Holy Spirit changes the weak flesh to become obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore.
14:38 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
The weak flesh means keeping the will of flesh until it increases to the lust. If it becomes lust, it cannot be repressed anymore, because it ties and entices us.
1:13 Letno one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
1:14 Buteach one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
1:15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
The lust that entices and ties us will be used by Satan to drag us away from the will of God (disobedience), so we will fall in temptation and sins up to the peak, and we will not arise again, but perish forever.
We are changed to become obedient whatever the things that we must sacrifice for God.
- Holy Spirit changes the weak hand to become faithful and fervent in ministry until the end line. We worship God whatever the risk may come.
12:12 Thereforestrengthen the handswhich hang down, and the feeble knees,
The weak hand refers to the decreasing ministry, unfaithfulness, getting bored, and being lazy until one cannot worship God anymore.
In physical meaning, the weak hand refers to being unable to finish the impossible problems.
- Holy Spirit is able to do the physical miracle. All the impossible problems are finished in time, from nothing to something.
8:27 NowHe who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
8:28 Andwe know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Holy Spirit is able to make ruin become good, failure becomes successful and beautiful in time and the fall will be restored.
When Jesus comes a second time, we are changed to become perfect as He is (that is the last miracle) to greet His second coming on the glorious clouds with crying out Alleluia.
We need Holy Spirit when our heart, flesh, and hand are weak. We must worship God a lot and His hands will work for us until we reach the perfection.
God blesses us.