To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 12:312:3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
This is the clear appearance of Satan which is completed by the six activities
- [Revelation 12:4a] His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to earth (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, November 24, 2020 until Prayer Service in Malang, December 03, 2020).
- [Revelation 12:4b] His mouth devours her Child (it is explained in General Service in Malang, December 06, 2020 until General Service in Malang, January 03, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:7] Fighting (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, January 05, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, February 04, 2021)
- [Revelation 12:13] To hunt or persecute quickly (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 07, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, February 18, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:15] To cause her to be carried away by the flood (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 21, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, February 25, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:17] To make war or persecute the rest of her offspring (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 28, 2021).
We learn the sixth point, namely to make war or persecute the rest of her offspring
12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of Godand have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
The dragon goes to make war and beheads the servants of God who are left behind from the evacuation for three and a half years.
Who is the target of Satan? The church of God who has the things
- "who keep the commandments of God"refers to the Table of Showbread.
- "have the testimony of Jesus Christ"refers to the Golden Candlestick.
But, he does not have the Golden Altar of Incense. The meanings are
- Refusing to worship God or worshiping Him unwillingly.
- The worship prayer does not reach the measurement of God. It means that the flesh still speaks and the Veil is not yet ripped. The sound of flesh is anxiety, insincerity, et cetera.
- The servant of God with the false worship or the worship to the Antichrist that is encouraged by the false teaching (it is explained in Prayer Service in Malang, February 04, 2021 until General Service in Malang, March 07, 2021).
As a result, one can neither experience the life renewal nor be reborn from the carnal man to the spiritual one like Jesus. It refers to "the rest of her offspring".
They are not the spiritual descendants like Jesus. They will be trampled by the Antichrist for three and a half years.
"the rest of her offspring"refers to the brood of vipers
Matthew 3:73:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?The meanings
are as follows:
- The servant of God that has viper character (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, March 09, 2021).
- The mouth is like a serpent with the poison of asps. It is the untamed tongue.
140:3 They sharpen their tongues like a serpent; The poison of asps is under their lips. Selah
3:7 Forevery kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
3:8 Butno man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
The untamed tongue refers to the vain words, lie, gossip, slander, and blasphemy that make the things as follows:
The results are weariness, heavy burden, toil, and tears. Moreover, one is unable to fly away to the wilderness for three and a half years, so he cannot be lifted up to the glorious clouds when Jesus comes a second time. It means that he will enter the punishment of God until the second death in hell forever.
- Spiritual dryness and death for those who say the words and those who listen to them.
- Being unable to glorify God, but embarrassing Him.
- Being unable to worship God with the voice "Alleluia".
The tongue will determine everything! If our tongue is untamed, we will experience the weariness, heavy burden, toil, and tears.
Facing the untamed tongue, we need praying and fasting to tame it.
Matthew 6:176:17 "But you, when you fast, anoint your headand wash your face,
If the fasting is not right, the tongue will be still the same as the serpent.
The right fasting in physical way is that we do neither eat nor drink.
The right fasting in spiritual way is as follows:
- "anoint your head"means that our mind is anointed by the Holy Spirit.
- "wash your face"means that our heart is sanctified by the Word of God.
Thus, the fasting prayer means giving the big opportunity for the Word in the anointing of Holy Spirit to purify or tame our untamed heart and tongue
The processes of purifying the heart up to the mouth are as follows:
- The untamed, evil, and unclean heart is purified to be filled by the Word, Holy Spirit, and the love of God.
5:27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
5:28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
- The untamed sight becomes the holy one. It means seeing Jesus who sits on the right side of the throne of Father God.
5:29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
- The evil and unclean deed is purified to become the holy one that pleases Jesus and others.
5:30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
- The untamed marriage that uses the self-truth is purified to become the right, holy, and one marriage. It means forgiving each other until it reaches the marriage supper of the Lamb.
5:31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
5:32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
The self-truth means covering the sin with blaming others and God or the true teaching word and judging each other until there are quarrel, infidelity, and divorce-remarrying.
- The untamed tongue (perjury, false promises, gossip, et cetera) is purified to become the honest one.
5:33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
5:34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
5:35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
5:36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
5:37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
It means that the words are salted or anointed by the Holy Spirit, not the tasteless ones anymore.
The results are as follows:
- The right and good tongue is pleasant for God and it becomes blessing for others.
4:29 Letno corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
The facts found in the right and good tongue are as follows:
- James 3:3
3:3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
The right and good words repress the lust and the will of flesh, so we will not fall in sins up to the peak, but we do the right and good deed.
- James 3:4
3:4 Lookalso at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
The tongue is like a very small rudder that determines our journey to the peaceful harbor. The proof is the peaceful heart.
- James 3:5
3:5 Evenso the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
The good and right words start from confessing the sin to God and others. It means burning the sin that is kept tightly.
If we refuse to confess, the sin will grow and threaten us until we perish.
- The tongue can be used to worship God with broken heart.
8:26 Likewisethe Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
8:27 NowHe who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
8:28 Andwe know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
We groan and cry in front of God, so we experience the life renewal (we become the spiritual descendant like Jesus).
8:22 Forwe know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
8:23 Notonly that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
The signs of the spiritual descendant or baby are as follows:
- "'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants" refers to enjoying the word and being obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore.
21:16 and said to Him, "Do You hear what these are saying?" And Jesus said to them, "Yes. Have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise'?"
We are calm and full and we reach to the spiritual adultness.
- The mouth that praises God refers to crying out Jesus' name.
Only the people who obey the word until the flesh does not speak anymore can cry out Jesus' name.
The results are as follows:
- We experience the power of the name of Jesus to defeat the trinity of Satan.
2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven(Satan), and of those on earth(false prophet), and of those under the earth(Antichrist),
2:11 andthat every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Satan is the source of crisis. Winning over Satan means that we are cared in physical life until the abundance.
In spiritual life, we are cared until we can live in righteousness and holiness.
Satan is the source of impossible problems. Winning over Satan means that the power of the name of Jesus finishes all problems. Do not doubt!
- The power of the name of Jesus makes the ruin become good. The failure becomes successful and beautiful in time.
1:4 havingbecome so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
- The power of the name of Jesus is able to purify and renew us from carnal man to spiritual one like Him, until there is no stumble in words.
We have the new name. The name of Jesus is put on our name. It means that we become the Bride of Heaven.
This is the struggle that Jacob fought for.
When Jesus comes a second time, we are changed to become perfect as He is to greet His coming on the glorious clouds. We cry out "Alleluia". We return to the Paradise and the New Jerusalem.
God blesses us.