Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 12:312:3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
This is the clear appearance of Satan which is completed by the six activities
- [Revelation 12:4a] His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to earth (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, November 24, 2020 to Prayer Service in Malang, December 03, 2020).
- [Revelation 12:4b] His mouth devoured her Child (it is explained in General Service in Malang, December 06, 2020 to General Service in Malang, January 03, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:7] Fighting (it is explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, January 05, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, February 04, 2021)
- [Revelation 12:13] To hunt or persecute quickly (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 07, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, February 18, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:15] To cause her to be carried away by the flood (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 21, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, February 25, 2021).
- [Revelation 12:17] To make war or persecute the rest of her offspring (it is explained in General Service in Malang, February 28, 2021).
ad. 6. Making war or persecuting the rest of her offspring
.Revelation 12:17-1812:17. And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
12:18 Then I stood on the sand of the sea.
It is said in verse 18 (New International Version translation) that the dragon stood on the sand of the sea.
The dragon made war, persecuted, or beheaded the servants of God who are not evacuated to the wilderness for three and a half years. Who are 'the rest of her offspring'
- The brood of viper (it has been explained in Bible Study Service in Malang, March 9, 2021 to Prayer Service in Malang, March 11, 2021).
- The church that is on the shore of the sea or does not want to cross the sea to the harbor of peace. It means not being active in the edification of the perfect body of Christ that starts from the marriage (it has been explained in General Service in Malang, March 14, 2021).
Therefore, we must be active in the edification of the perfect body of Christ from now on although there must be many sacrifices, challenges, and obstacles. Acts 21:5-721:5.When we had come to the end of those days, we departed and went on our way; and they all accompanied us, with wives and children, till we were out of the city. And we knelt down on the shore and prayed.
21:6 When we had taken our leave of one another, we boarded the ship, and they returned home.
21:7 And when we had finished our voyage from Tyre, we came to Ptolemais, greeted the brethren, and stayed with them one day.
'And we knelt down on the shore and prayed
' = the shore determines whether we can cross or be attacked by the Antichrist.
This is the journey of Paul crossing the sea from Tyre to end in Ptolemais.
The term 'we had finished
' means the success of passing the challenges and obstacles. Do not give up because God is with us!
The dragon stood on the shore to face the righteous who wanted to cross. It refers to the arrogance or resisting against God.
Nevertheless, Paul knelt down and prayed or humbled himself on the shore for crossing. It means entering the edification of the perfect body of Christ.
It means that we must worship God much more for being active in the revival of Holy Spirit at the latter rain. What are the functions of praying and fasting
- For receiving the equipment from God as follows:
- The prophetic Word or the true teaching Word which is sharper than any two-edged sword.
21:8. On the next day we who were Paul's companions departed and came to Caesarea, and entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him.
21:9 Now this man had four virgin daughters who prophesied.
It means that we must hear and obey the prophetic Word, so we get the sanctification. It begins from the heart.
15:19. "For out of the heartproceed evil thoughts(1), murders(2), adulteries(3), fornications(4), thefts(5), false witness(6), blasphemies(7).
The heart is sanctified from the seven evil, unclean, and bitter lusts. We get the holy heart and feel peaceful.
21:7. And when we had finished our voyage from Tyre, we came to Ptolemais, greetedthe brethren, and stayed with them one day.
'greeted ' = the holy and peaceful heart. This is the first equipment.
After the heart is sanctified, the deeds and words will be sanctified too to become righteous and good until we can testify about the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ or the teaching Word to the four corners of the earth.
Being sanctified continually, we will reach the perfection. We appear as the virgin that has the burning lamp for welcoming Jesus' second coming.
- The belt.
21:10. And as we stayed many days, a certain prophet named Agabus came down from Judea.
21:11 When he had come to us, he took Paul's belt,
John, the Baptist, wore the leather belt.
1:6. Now John was clothed with camel's hair and with a leather beltaround his waist, and he ate locusts and wild honey.
The leather refers to the love because Jesus is the Lamb that is skinned for being sacrificed.
It means that we must love God more than anything. The proof is the righteousness and faithfulness.
11:5. Righteousnessshall be the beltof His loins, And faithfulnessthe beltof His waist.
Loving God, we must also love other people, including the people who make hostility towards us.
19:11. Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
The faithful and true servant of God will be used for riding the white horse. It means being used in the edification of the perfect body of Christ with the power and speed of God.
The term 'speed' means that we must not linger so that Satan cannot precede us and we are not left behind when Jesus comes a second time.
The term 'power' means the extra strength so that we can endure until the end line. We keep faithful and true until the end line. Being faithful and true, all things will be tidy. It begins from our own life.
- For facing the challenges or sufferings in the flesh with Jesus.
21:11b. bound his own hands and feet, and said, "Thus says the Holy Spirit, 'So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this belt, and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.'"
21:12 Now when we heard these things, both we and those from that place pleaded with him not to go up to Jerusalem.
21:13 Then Paul answered, "What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."
21:14 So when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, "The will of the Lord be done."
Why does God let the sprinkling of blood happen? He lets it to give us the Spirit of Glory.
- From outside, namely the wind, waves, impossible problems from Satan, slander, suffering, sorrow, and so on.
- From inside, namely the fleshly man who does not want to sacrifice, but sacrifices God and other people. He gives up to Satan for comforting the flesh. The false teaching is followed for fertilizing the flesh.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trialwhich is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of gloryand of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
The spirit of glory is able to renew us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus is. It begins from being strong and of good courage.
It means as follows:
The results are as follows:
- Being joyful although we are reproached.
- Neither being disappointed and hopeless in facing all things, but always giving thanks to God.
- Keeping obedient regardless of anything we must sacrifice until the flesh does not speak anymore.
Facing the challenges, let us say 'The will of the Lord be done'.
The examples are as follows:
- Paul = the image of father or pastor.
21:14. So when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, "The will of the Lord be done."
- Esther = the image of woman.
Esther 4: 16
4:16. "Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!"
- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego = youth.
Daniel 3: 18
3:18. "But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up."
- The dead can be made alive = the miraculous preservation of God until we are evacuated to the wilderness when the Antichrist reigns over the world.
- The power of God's help = Holy Spirit helps us to finish our problems up to the impossible ones, give us the beautiful and successful future life in His time, and use us in the edification of the perfect body of Christ.
- Holy Spirit changes us to be as perfect as Jesus is when He comes a second time. We do not stumble in words. We only shout for joy, saying "Alleluia" and enter the New Jerusalem forever.
God blesses you.