To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation15:2-3,5
15:2. And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God.
15:3. They sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying:"Great and marvelous are Your works,Lord God Almighty!Just and true are Your ways,O King of the saints!"
15:5. After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.
Verse 2-3 is about the people who have the victory.
Verse 5 is about the temple of heaven that was opened.
So, the temple of heaven will be open after the servants of God have the victory and stand on the sea of glass mingled with fire. This is what we hope for.
This ministry and our following Jesus is ended with the temple of heaven's being opened because of our following and ministry to God is in line with His will.Matthew 7:217:21."Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Actually, the things that happen in heaven are the same as the ones that happen on earth as follows:
- Before Jesus began His ministry, He had entered the true water baptism first.
3:21.When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened.
3:22.And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."
3:23.Now Jesus Himself began His ministryat about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli,
After He was baptized, the heaven was opened. It means as follows:
The same thing happens to us. Before we begin the ministry to God, we must enter the true water baptism. One who believes in Jesus and repents or dies to sin must be buried in water with Jesus, and then rise out of water with Him, so the heaven is opened. Then the following things happen:
- The Holy Spirit descends.
- A voice came from heaven saying,'You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.' = God acknowledges His beloved Son.
- We experience the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It means having new life or the heavenly life, namely living in righteousness.
- We are acknowledged as the children of God who love to stay in His temple to be faithful in service and ministry to God. We are appointed to be the instruments of righteousness who are true, faithful, and fervent in spirit.
12:26.The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the way of the wicked leads them astray.
After we become the righteous people who live in righteousness, we must be shepherd well and correctly through the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God.
In the sheepfold, the body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God, so we cannot be misled by the false teaching including gossips and lies. We cannot fall into sins up to the peak. We are steadfast as the priests who are true, faithful, and fervent in spirit.
The true and faithful priest will never receive the punishment from God, but he will be blessed up to the eternal life.
- The heaven is opened in the true worship prayer.
9:28.Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that He took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray.
9:29.As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.
9:30. And behold, two men talked with Him, who were Moses and Elijah,
9:33.Then it happened, as they were parting from Him, that Peter said to Jesus, "Master, it is good for us to be here; and let us make three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah"--not knowing what he said.
9:34.While he was saying this, a cloud came and overshadowed them; and they were fearful as they entered the cloud.
9:35.And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!"
'three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah' refers to the Tabernacle as follows:
The true worship prayer is as follows:
- Jesus refers to the Most Holy Place.
- Elijah refers to the Holy Place.
- Moses refers to the Court.
When there is the true worship prayer, the heaven will be opened.
- It is driven by the true teaching Word.
- It is one process with the true water baptism. The water baptism is in one book with the Altar of Incense that is the process of crucifying the flesh with all its desires and characteristics.
The results of the true worship prayer are as follow:
- To strengthen our call and election from God in our lives as the priests and kings, until the flesh does not speak anymore. So, we are not disappointed and hopeless, do not stumble or fall, and do not leave the ministry. On the contrary, we are faithful, true, and fervent in spirit up to the end line which means until one is dead or until Jesus comes a second time.
We are used in the revival of Holy Spirit in the latter rain or the edifying of spiritual Tabernacle.
The spiritual Tabernacle refers to the edifying of the perfect body of Christ. It starts from the marriage, sheepfold, fellowship, until the Israelites and Gentiles are united as the perfect body of Christ.
- We experience the spiritual miracle which means the renewal of life from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus. It starts from the renewal of heart to become humble and obedient until the flesh does not speak anymore.
19:8.And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
Glistening starts from being humble and obedient.
The glistening fine linen means living in holiness up to the depths of the heart. We are renewed from the last bond, namely the bondage of money.
When we are free from the bondage of money, we will always act righteously. One of it is to give others who are in need with willingness and joy, until we do not repay evil with evil but with kindness.
2 Corinthians 9:7-8
9:7.So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
9:8.And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
If we can repay evil with kindness, we will receive the merciful love of God to preserve us abundantly until the era of the Antichrist who rules over the world. We receive the two great wings of an eagle to fly us away to the wilderness. We are preserved with the Word and the Holy Communion.
'Abundance for every good work'= we receive the Bridegroom's robe.
- The physical miracles happen. It means that God wipes away all the impossibilities. The doors in the world will always be opened for us. Moses could not have entered Canaan, but in the mount of worship prayer, he was able to stand in the land of Canaan.
Let us worship God a lot these days, so the door in the world is opened until the heaven is opened for us.
- To experience the increasing joy of heaven though we are in the midst of sufferings: 'Master, it is good for us to be here.'
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be renewed to become perfect like Him to be worthy to welcome His coming on the glorious clouds. The door of the marriage supper of the Lamb is open and the Paradise is too. And then, we stand on the sea of glass mingled with fire, the heaven is open, and we enter the throne of the New Jerusalem which means the eternal joy.
God blesses us.