To Coincide with Priest and Priest To Be Upgrading I
Peace and grace in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Matthew 27 says about the seven sprinklings of blood upon the Ark of the Covenant. It means the suffering Jesus experiences to save, sanctify and perfect us.
We are studying the seventh passage in it, namely Pilate Sets a Guard
. Matthew 27:62-6627:62 On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate,
27:63 saying, "Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, ‘After three days I will rise.’
27:64 "Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first."
27:65 Pilate said to them, "You have a guard; go your way, make it as secure as you know how."
27:66 So they went and made the tomb secure, sealing the stone and setting the guard.
The chief priests and the Pharisees make the tomb of Jesus secure, seal the stone, and set the guard of Pilate. It means they do not believe in Jesus’ resurrection even reject it
.Romans 8:118:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Jesus’ resurrection happens by the power of Holy Spirit.
Thus, the chief priests and the Pharisees, referring to the servants of God, reject the power of Jesus’ resurrection as well as Holy Spirit. It means ministering to God without Holy Spirit. Job 34:14-1534:14 If He should set His heart on it, If He should gather to Himself His Spirit and His breath,
34:15 All flesh would perish together, And man would return to dust.
How great a human is, he is only as the dust if there is no Holy Spirit. Moreover, how great a servant of God is, he is only as the dust if there is no Holy Spirit.
The dust refers to flesh and blood human who lives only by the flesh lust and will. He sins up to the peak, namely sins concerning eating-drinking such as smoking, getting drunk, drugs abuse, et cetera, and marrying-being given in marriage such as adultery, sexual deviation, false marriage, marriage after divorce, et cetera.Genesis 3:143:14 So the LORD God said to the serpent: "Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you shall go, And you shall eat dustAll the days of your life.
The dust only becomes the food of serpent. Meaning the flesh human without Holy Spirit will perish forever.
Thus, the servants or children of God need Holy Spirit as their main need.
John 16:716:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
How can we receive Holy Spirit?
The function of the resurrection power of Holy Spirit is as follows
- As for God, Jesus must go away, meaning He must die on the cross, rise, and ascend to heaven to pour out Holy Spirit for us.
- As for us, we must appreciate the cross or sacrifice of Jesus as follows.
- Believing in Jesus, repenting, and being reborn of water and Holy Spirit.
- Fasting and praying to get the process of tearing or crucifying the flesh until it does not speak anymore. As a result, Holy Spirit is poured to us.
- Holy Spirit kills all flesh deeds causing spiritual dryness or death and everlasting perdition.
8:13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
5:20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
5:21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
If Holy Spirit kills all the flesh deeds, we will be able to live spiritually, namely righteousness in all aspects of our life, ministering to God faithfully and righteously as well as faithfully and fervently in spirit.
All things that are not right must be thrown away by the help of Holy Spirit.
Ministering to God faithfully and righteously as well as faithfully and fervently in spirit means being the apple of God’s eye none may touch. We get the protection of God from antichrist and Babylon or uncleanness.
- Holy Spirit sanctifies the Gentiles so they become offering that produces sweet-smelling aroma before God. It means we can serve God with producing fragrance before Him.
15:16that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
The Gentiles are only as unclean animals such as dog and sow. They cannot be offered to God. They cannot minister to God if there is no Holy Spirit.
The characteristic of dog is in its tongue licking vomit, namely vain words, lies, slander, gossip that cannot be accounted for, and words discouraging the faith of other people. The characteristic of sow is its returning to the wallowing in the mire, referring to wicked and unclean deeds.
One who lives without Holy Spirit as the dog and sow is not allowed to minister to God because there must be bad odor.
13:15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
13:16 But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
If Holy Spirit sanctifies the Gentiles from the characteristics of dog and sow, they will produce these things.
The Gentiles are sanctified by Holy Spirit to become sweet-smelling aroma before God.
- Words that glorify God, beginning from confessing our sins and not lying but bearing witness and worshiping God.
- Righteous, holy, and good deeds until we can give and visit other people who need in the body of Christ.
8:20 Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
8:21 And the LORD smelled a soothing aroma. Then the LORD said in His heart, "I will never again curse the ground for man's sake, although the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.
8:22 "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease."
The result is as follows.
- God dwells among us to remove all curses, heavy burden, and weariness, so all things become easy and light.
We will never leave our ministry whatever shakings that happen in the world if our ministry is easy and light.
- God blesses our life continually as a tree planted by the water which never relies on the season or the condition of the world.
- God employs us in the revival of Christ’s perfect body building.
- Holy Spirit sanctifies the Gentiles and renews the flesh man to become the spiritual one as Jesus is, namely obedient man.
3:5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
Jesus serves us with obedience to the point of death. We have to increase our ministry until we can minister to God with obedience until our flesh does not speak anymore.
The result of being obedient is as follows.
- Being in the mighty hand of God as follows.
- All hindrances can be destroyed.
10:27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
10:28 "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
28:30 Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house, and received all who came to him,
28:31 preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.
We can minister to God without being hindered because the hand of God gives us victory over all hindrances.
- We have guarantee of life assurance in the world and the eternal life.
- The mighty hand of God opens the door of heaven as well as all doors in the world.
7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Meaning as follows.
- To give us solution of all problems, even the impossible one.
- To give us beautiful, successful, and joyful future life.
- To sanctify and renew us continually until we are perfect as Jesus is and lifted up to be with Him forever in heaven.
God blesses you