Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Exodus 25:10-1125:10 " And they shall make an ark of acacia wood; two and a half cubits shall be its length, a cubit and a half its width, and a cubit and a half its height. 25:11 "And you shall overlay it with pure gold, inside and out you shall overlay it, and shall make on it a molding of gold all around.
The Ark of Covenant is divided into two parts, namely the mercy seat and the ark.
The ark refers to the perfect church of God or the perfect Bride of God. It is made of acacia wood that is hard and black as well as has the sap. It refers to the carnal man that has hard heart, sin, and all sinful characters that are hidden. Thus, the carnal man that has hard heart and sin can be changed to become the perfect bride of God through being overlaid withpure gold or the character of Jesus inside and outside, so the wood cannot be seen anymore.
The sap or the character of sin that is hidden cannot be seen in good times, but it is revealed when the wood is slashed or the life is disturbed or harmed. The facts found within being overlaid with pure gold
are as follows:
- Living by faith and having the character of Christ.
2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
3:27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
The beginning of being overlaid with gold is entering the true water baptism. Thus, when we come out from the water, we can live by faith and have the character of Christ.
The water baptism is a foundation. It must be right, so the last overlaying will result in becoming the perfect Bride of God.
1 Peter 3:3-6
3:3 Do not let your adornmentbe merely outward--arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel--
3:4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.
3:5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands,
3:6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.
The characters of Christ or the Bridegroomare as follows:
- The hidden person of the heartmeans the deepest overlaying, namely gentleness and quietness spirit.
The gentlenessmeans that we can receive the sharp Word, so we can be purified.
If we can receive the Word, we are able to receive the others in their weakness and superiority. The fact found within it is that we can forgive and forget others' sin.
The quietnessmeans that we have the silent or correct ourselves through the sharp sword of the Word. If we found the sin, we must confess it to God and others and we stop sinning.
The quietness also means that we do not talk too much nor gossip. If we are quiet, we will feel peace.
- Adornmentrefers to the outside overlaying, namely obedience until the flesh does not sound anymore like Jesus, who is obedient until He dies on the cross.
The lives that disobey the true Word will fall and their life is full of labor because they always face the closed door until the door of heaven is closed or they perish forever.
If we face impossible things in our weakness like the closed door, but we are willing to be overlaid with gold (gentleness, quietness, obedience), the closed door will be opened by God. God is able to open all doors including the one of the future and heavenly kingdom. There is nothing impossible for God.
- Being overlaid with the Lord Jesus Christ as the weapon.
13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
13:13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.
13:14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
Being overlaid with the Lord Jesus Christ as the weapon means perseverance in three main services (the Holy Place).
The process is as follows:
- Perseverance in the Worship Prayer Service or the Golden Altar of Incense. It is the fellowship with Father God in His love. We are overlaid by the love of God until we experience the abundant love up to the perfect one. We have the light of the sun.
- Perseverance in the Bible Study and Holy Communion Service or the Table of Showbread. It is the fellowship with the Son of God in the Word and the sacrifice of Christ. We are overlaid by the Word and sacrifice of Christ. We experience the redemption and purification continuously until we have the perfect redemption. We have the light of the moon.
- Perseverance in the General Service or the Golden Candlestick. It is the fellowship with the Holy Spirit God in the anointing and gifts. We are overlaid by the anointing of Holy Spirit and the gifts until we have the perfect gift. We have a garland of twelve stars.
11:19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
12:1 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moonunder her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
Being overlaidwith gold in shepherding or perseverance in three main services results in the perfect Bride of God.
12:2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.
We face the shakings on earth at the last days. We need the overlaying from God. We fight together with God through the worship prayer to Him. We cry out to God.
Holy Spirit helps us to pray with broken heart, surrender, and hope fully to God.
8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
8:27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
The results of worshiping God solemnlyare as follows:
- God stretches out His mercy hands to make everything good.
- The new birth, namely the renewal of life from carnal man to spiritual one like Jesus.
The facts found within itare as follows:
- Being strong and of good courage. It means that we are not disappointed or desperate and do not leave God, but we give thanks to God and keep faithful and fervent in ministry.
- We patiently wait God's time. We do not look for other way that is not according to the Word. We follow the way of the Word that is certain and in time of need. We surrender to God, so there are no impossible things.
God blesses us.