Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 14 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark of the Covenant.
It refers to the flesh suffering of the church of God together with Jesus. This is the last purification for the church of God to reach the flawless quality or perfection. Revelation 14 is divided into three parts
- Verse 1-5 = the Church's following Jesus (It is explained in General Service in Malang, August 15,2021).
- Verse 6-13 = the judgment.
- Verse 14-20 = the harvest on earth.
We learn the first point, namely the Church's following Jesus.
Revelation 14:2-514:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters(1), and like the voice of loud thunder(2). And I heard the sound of harpists(3) playing their harps. 14:3 They sang as it were a new song(4) before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 14:4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins(5). These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits(6) to God and to the Lamb. 14:5 And in their mouth was found no deceit(7), for they are without fault before the throne of God.
There are seven facts about our following Jesus up to Mount Zion as follows:
- [Revelation 14:2a] like the voice of many waters (it is explained in Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, August 31, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, September 02, 2021 ).
- [Revelation 14:2b] like the voice of loud thunder (it is explained in General Service in Malang, September 5, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:2c] the sound of harpists (it is explained in Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, September 07, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:3] a new song.
- [Revelation 14:4a] they are virgins.
- Revelation 14:4b] being firstfruits to God.
- [Revelation 14:5] in their mouth was found no deceit = for they are without fault.
We learn the third point namely, the sound of harpist.The church's following Jesus that is like the sound of harpist refers to the following things:
- The church's following Jesus in peace (it is explained in Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, September 07, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, September 09, 2021).
- The church's following Jesus in fellowship and unity (it is explained in General Service in Malang, September 12, 2021 until Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, September 14, 2021).
- 1 Corinthians 14:6-8
14:6. But now, brethren, if I come to you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching?
14:7. Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
14:8. For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
All the music instruments produce the different sounds and those make beautiful sound altogether according to the rule.
Thus, the church's following Jesus that is like the sound of harpist is the ministry according to the rule of God or the true teaching word.
We learn the third point.
The facts found in the ministry which is according to the true teaching word are as follows
- The priest must stay in the Holy Place (the sheepfold).
21:12.'nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
This is the perseverance in doing the three main services to God as follows:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit are attached in the Trinity of God. It is like the branch that abides in the true vine, so our life will be sanctified. We live in holiness. It means living in anointing of Holy Spirit. It makes us faithful and fervent in ministry to God until the end line, that is until we die or the second coming of Jesus.
- The Golden Candlestick = the perseverance in doing the General Service. It is the fellowship with the Holy Spirit in the anointing and the gift of Holy Spirit.
- The Table Showbread = the perseverance in doing the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion. It is the fellowship with the Son of God in teaching word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense = the perseverance in doing the Prayer Service. It is the fellowship with Father God in His love.
If we do not abide in God or refuse to be shepherded, we will abide in Babylon. It means that we hang our harps.
137:1.By the rivers of Babylon, There we sat down, yea, we wept When we remembered Zion.
137:2.We hung our harps Upon the willows in the midst of it.
Abiding in Babylon means being unholy and unfaithful. One only commit sins up to the peak, namely the the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage.
As a result, he hangs the harp. It means stopping ministering to God. Thus, the tears come. He is also employed by Babylon in the building of the Babylon that is perfect in evil and uncleanness until perdition forever.
Thus, the church's following Jesus that is like the sound of harp means in fervent holiness and faithfulness. Such life is employed in the building of the perfect body of Christ.
If the branch abides in the true vine, sooner or later it will bear the sweet fruit.
As a result, we are cared and happy. We become the apple of God's eyes.
- The priest must do the will of God. It means obedience to the true teaching word.
7:21."Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
7:22."Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
7:23."And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
If we do not obey the true teaching word, we will become the one who practices lawlessness even though our ministry is great. We will be expelled by God and the door of heaven is closed.
1 Peter 1:22
1:22.Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
If we obey the righteousness, we will be purified and we can love each other sincerely.
Thus, the church's following Jesus that is like the sound of harpist means in holiness and loving each other. We only do good deed to others; even we love others who are against us. We can repay the evil with kindness.
As a result, the doors are open for us. Everything becomes good up to the door of heaven is opened for us.
- The priest is the spiritual racer who must follow the rule of race.
12:1.Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
12:2.looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
The rules of the spiritual race are as follows:
Thus, the church's following Jesus that is like the sound of harpist means in holiness and worshiping to Jesus.
- "let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us" refers to finishing the past and the present sins, so we can live in holiness.
- "looking unto Jesus" refers to believing and hoping to Jesus as the High Priest and the Great Shepherd who sits on the right side of the throne of Father God. It means worshiping Jesus.
Jesus as the High Priest will see us. It means that He sees, cares, and struggles for us. He stretches out His nail-pierced hands to us.
The results are as follows:
- God stretches out His faithful and just hands to forgive and purify all our sins that we have confessed solemnly to God and others.
1 John 1:9
1:9.If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
God will lift us up from the fall. He restores our life, so we can live in righteousness and holiness.
God lift us up from the failure, so our life becomes beautiful in time. There is the successful and beautiful future.
- God stretches out His faithful and loving-kind hands to carry our labor, suffering, and heavy burden, so we experience the peace.
2:17.For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
2:18.For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest,
Everything becomes easy and light. We give thank to God even though we are in the midst of sufferings.
God is faithful and loving-kind to help us in time. God will finish all the impossible problems. We only wait His time.
- God stretches out His faithful hands to fulfill His promises to purify us until we are as perfect as He is.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
5:23.Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5:24.He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be changed to become as perfect as He is to deserve to greet His second coming on the glorious clouds. The eyes will see Him face to face until we enter the New Jerusalem forever.
Let us follow God solemnly. We are holy, faithful, fervent, loving each other, and worshiping God. Everything will be finished in time until we receive the perfection and the eternal life in the New Jerusalem.
God blesses us.