Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 14 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the Ark of the Covenant.
It refers to the flesh suffering of the church of God together with Jesus. This is the last purification for the church of God to reach the flawless quality or perfection. Revelation 14 is divided into three parts
- Verse 1-5 = the Church's following Jesus (It is explained in General Service in Malang, August 15,2021).
- Verse 6-13 = the judgment.
- Verse 14-20 = the harvest on earth.
We learn the first point, namely the Church's following Jesus.
Revelation 14:114:1.Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads.
There are following Jesus and the sprinklings of blood
Thus, the church's following Jesus is signified by the sprinklings blood or the cross, so the church will grow in holiness, power, the anointing of Holy Spirit, the blessing, the help from God, and so on until the church reaches to the Mount Zion (the perfection quality of the Bride of heaven) and the New Jerusalem (it is explained in General Service in Malang, August 15, 2021
until General Service in Malang, August 29, 2021
).Revelation 14:2-514:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters(1), and like the voice of loud thunder(2). And I heard the sound of harpists(3) playing their harps. 14:3 They sang as it were a new song(4) before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 14:4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins(5). These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits(6) to God and to the Lamb. 14:5 And in their mouth was found no deceit(7), for they are without fault before the throne of God.
There are seven facts about our following Jesus up to Mount Zion as follows:
- [Revelation 14:2a] like the voice of many waters (it is explained in Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, August 31, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, September 02, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:2b] like the voice of loud thunder (it is explained in General Service in Malang, September 05, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:2c] the sound of harpists (it is explained in Bible Study Service and Holy Communion in Malang, September 07, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, September 16, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:3] a new song (it is explained in General Service in Malang, September 19, 2021 until Prayer Service in Malang, September 23, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:4a] they are virgins (it is explained in General Service in Malang, September 26, 2021).
- [Revelation 14:4b] being firstfruits to God.
- [Revelation 14:5] in their mouth was found no deceit = for they are without fault.
We learn the fifth point, namely they are virgins
.Revelation 14:414:4.These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins(5). These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits(6) to God and to the Lamb.
The meanings of "they are virgins
" are as follows (it is explained in General Service in Malang, September 26, 2021
- "the ones who were not defiled with women", namely not following the false teachings.
- Becoming faithful and obedient to one husband, namely Christ. It means that we hold fast the true and pure teaching Word.
The conclusion is placing Jesus as the Head
.If the quality of the church of God is like virgin, they will follow Jesus as the Lamb of God where ever He goes.
The meanings are as follows:
- The following according to the will of God, namely obedience.
1 Thessalonians 4:3-6
4:3.For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
4:4.that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,
4:5.not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
4:6. that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified.
'who do not know God' refers to the Gentiles.
The will of God means as follows:
Thus, the following according to the will of God is the following in holiness and peace, so everything becomes easy and light. We never feel weary and heavy-laden. God is with us. We never stumble and fall, but we go to the last aim, namely the New Jerusalem.
- We must live in holiness in personal life and marriage, until we are set free from the sin of fornication (the sins of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage).
The holiness in personal life means in the body, soul, spirit, heart, mind, deed, and saying.
The holiness in marriage is that husband and wife respect, serve, and love each other.
- Verse 6, we must do the good deed and should not take advantage of and defraud others. We must repay the evil with kindness, so we live in love and peace.
If we are unholy, there will be no peace in our heart.
- The following with setting the eyes on Jesus.
The meanings are as follows:
- We cannot look back like the wife of Lot. It means that we cannot have any connection with Sodom and Gomorrah, namely the wealthy and the sins of fornication.
If there is the bond of wealth, one will surely be greedy and stingy.
- We cannot look this way and that way like Moses did. It caused him to be failed in the ministry to God and it made him a killer.
2:12.So he looked this way and that way, and when he saw no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
Looking this way and that way is the same as looking others in their fault. Thus, it causes the bitterness, hatred, revenge, hypocrisy, and decay that lead to destruction.
- We only worship God.
12:14.Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
If we follow God according to His will, we will see and worship Him.
Without the holiness and peace in heart, we never see God.
The examples and results are as follows:
- David, the great king.
16:8.I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
16:9. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.
16:10. For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
David always saw God, because he felt powerless, namely only a step between him and death or the problem which could not be solved by anything.
David saw God, so he became strong and of good courage. The meanings are as follows:
Such a life can wait the second coming of Jesus.
- We are not shaken.
- We are not disappointed or desperate and do not leave God whatever the risk may come. We are faithful and fervent in ministering to God.
- We do not commit sin regardless of any condition we must face, but we live in righteousness and holiness.
- We are not doubtful in facing anything, but we trust and hope to God.
27:14.Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!
- King Jehoshaphat.
2 Chronicles 20:1-2,12,17,24
20:1.It happened after this that the people of Moab with the people of Ammon, and others with them besides the Ammonites, came to battle against Jehoshaphat.
20:2. Then some came and told Jehoshaphat, saying, "A great multitude is coming against you from beyond the sea, from Syria; and they are in Hazazon Tamar" (which is En Gedi).
20:12."O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You."
20:17. 'You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!' Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you."
20:24. So when Judah came to a place overlooking the wilderness, they looked toward the multitude; and there were their dead bodies, fallen on the earth. No one had escaped.
Jehoshaphat faced the big enemy. It means the impossible problem that made him fear.
Jehoshaphat admitted that he was powerless and did not know what to do. For that reason, his eyes looked at God and hoped the mercy of God.
2 Chronicles 20:21
20:21.And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the LORD, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: "Praise the LORD, For His mercy endures forever."
The song without the experience of purification will become lamentation. If there is experience of purification, it is the mercy of God.
As a result, God will fight for us. The great army became carcass. It means that all impossible problems are finished by God.
11:32.Then, when Mary came where Jesus was, and saw Him, she fell down at His feet, saying to Him, "Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died."
Mary faced Lazarus that became corpse. She only looked at Jesus, not the tomb.
Let us come to Jesus. He is the source of our help.
As a result, the impossible things become possible. Lazarus was resurrected; the rotten becomes fragrant. Our life is employed by God, so we are useful for God and others.
- The disciples.
Mark 9: 2, 6
9:2.Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves; and He was transfigured before them.
9:6. because he did not know what to say, for they were greatly afraid.
The three disciples that had been chosen by Jesus were great in spirituality, but they confessed their weakness, namely the fear. They were in glory but they were also in fear.
It means the fear of something in the world until one fight against and betrays God. Peter denied God, James ran away when Jesus was captured, and John ran and got naked when Jesus was captured.
The disciples looked at Jesus, so there was renewal from the fear of something to the fear to God.
It means hating the sin regardless of anything that happens.
When Jesus comes a second time, we will be changed to become as perfect as He is, so we are worthy to greet His second coming on the glorious clouds. We see Jesus face to face until we reach the mount New Jerusalem.
See God regardless of anything that happens! We only hope in His mercy
God blesses us.