To coincide with Blessing of Marriage Service
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Luke 11:37-54 is about 'Woe to the Pharisees and Lawyers
11:37. And as He spoke, a certain Pharisee asked Him to dine with him. So He went in and sat down to eat.
11:38. When the Pharisee saw it, he marveled that He had not first washed before dinner.
11:39. Then the Lord said to him, "Now you Pharisees make the outside of the cup and dish clean, but your inward part is full of greed and wickedness.
11:40. "Foolish ones! Did not He who made the outside make the inside also?
11:41. "But rather give alms of such things as you have; then indeed all things are clean to you
Inviting Jesus to eat means the fellowship with Jesus to enjoy the word earnestly like one who eats food because he is hungry. As a result, Jesus appears as the Head.There are two kinds of fellowship/ministry as follows
There are three levels of such heavenly bliss as follows
- The ministry of the Pharisees and Lawyers, namely the one of the habit system. It just shows physical thing (outside one) and does not prioritize the word (food).
Paul the apostle divides the preaching of the Word into two parts as follows:
If we do not prioritze the word of God, Jesus will not become the Head, so we experience six times of 'woe' like the Pharisees and Lawyers.
- The gospel word/milk for people who have not believed in Jesus yet or just believed in Jesus.
- The teaching word/solid food for people who have believed in Jesus.
- The true fellowship to enjoy the word of God or prioritize the true teaching word, so we place Jesus as the Head to give us the heavenly bliss.
1:3. Blessed is he who readsand those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keepthose things which are written in it; for the time is near.
The true fellowship starts from marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Israelites and the Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
If the marriage prioritizes the true teaching word, namely hearing and obeying it, the marriage will experience the increasing heavenly bliss up to the marriage supper of the Lamb of God, A Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace, and New Jerusalem.
- The happiness because our sin is forgiven.
32:1. <<A Psalm of David. A Contemplation.>> Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered.
The sin is the heaviest burden ofmen from the world up to hell. All things in the world such as intelligence, riches, position, and so on cannot finish the sin. The religious men cannot finish the sin.
That is why Jesus has to come to the world and die on the cross to redeem the sinners.
We also have to finish our sins through Christ's sacrifice on the cross, so we experience the happiness.
The fellowship that starts from marriage is not for sinning, but finishing the sin.
Being encouraged by the true teaching Word that shows our sins up to the hidden ones, we can confess and forgive one another.
As a result, the blood of Jesus takes away our sins, so we can live in righteousness. It is the same as entering the court of the kingdom of heaven (Tabernacle).
The results are as follows:
- Experiencing the heavenly bliss.
- Entering the marriage formula, namely 1 + 1 = 1 (one husband + one wife equal with one flesh).
19:5. "and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
The result is entering the unity of the marriage. Having One heart and one flesh is the same as becoming the house of prayer, so God stretches out His hand of great mercy to finish all of our problems up to the impossible ones.
18:19. "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
- Blessed are the pure in heart.
5:8. Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
We can live in holiness if we are in the holy place or the sheepfold.
There are three kinds of tool in the holy place that refer to perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service as follows:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul and spirit attach to God the Trinity. It is like a branch that abides in the true vine to be filled by the true teaching word.
- The golden candlestick= perserverance in committing general service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts; the sheep drinks to get fresh.
- The table of showbread= perseverance in committing bible study service and holy communion. We have fellowship with Son of God in the teaching word and Christ's sacrifice; the sheep eats to become strong and not to fall.
- Golden altar of incense= perseverance in committing prayer service. We have fellowship with God the Father in His love; the sheep breathes.
If a husband and the wife are in one heart and flesh, they will surely be filled by the one shepherding word. Their body, soul and spirit can be purified by God the Trinity through the true teaching word. It is started from hypocrisy (the things inside and outside are not same), foolishness (one does not want to be shepherded and obey God), evil desire (the will of money that makes one greedy and stingy).
Being stingy means that one cannot give for the work of God and others who are in need.
Being greedy means that one robs others' and God's, namely the tithe and special offerings.
The results are as follows:
- Satan cannot touch us, so we experience peace and all things become easy and light.
- We are equipped with the ministry and the gifts of Holy Spirit.
4:11. And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12. for the equipping of the saintsfor the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
We are used in the ministry of the building of the perfect body of Christ. It starts from marriage and shepherding. It is the same as being given the tunic of many colors, so our life is made more beautiful.
- Yielding sweet fruit. It means experiencing the heavenly bliss.
- 'I shall not want' means that the hands of God are able to take care of us abundantly in the midst of the difficulties in the world.
The hands of God are able to purify us up to perfection. There is no weakness or spot.
- Blessed is he who experiences the sprinkling of blood or suffers for Jesus.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13. but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
It is the same as the seven sprinklings of blood in front of the ark of covenant in the Holy of Holiest of Tabernacle.
Why do we have to experience the sprinklingof blood/the cross?
- The robe must be dipped in blood to become fine linen, clean and bright. It is the robe of the bride.
19:8. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
- There is the Spirit of glory behind the cross. The Spirit of glory changes our life from fleshly men to spiritual ones like Jesus.
4:24. and that you put on the new manwhich was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
4:25. Therefore, putting away lying, "Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.
It starts from putting away lyingor there is no lie.
If the spiritual miracle happens, the physical one will happen too.
Our steps of life are the ones of miracle. There is beautiful and successful future. It continues until we are changed to become perfect. We do not stumble in word
3:2. For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
We enter one worship with one voice: Alleluia!We greet Jesus when He comes a second time.
Revelation 19:1, 3-4, 6
19:1. After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Alleluia!Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God!
19:3. Again they said, "Alleluia!Her smoke rises up forever and ever!"
19:4. And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sat on the throne, saying, "Amen! Alleluia!"
19:6. And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia!For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
God blesses us.