All Night Prayer Service Session II, August 05, 2010 (Thursday Midnight)
2:18 Their heart cried out to the Lord, "O wall of the daughter of Zion, Let tears run down like a riverday and night; Give yourself no relief; Give your eyes no rest.
2:19 "Arise, cry out in the night, At the beginning of the watches; Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord. Lift your hands toward Him For the life of your young children, Who faint from hunger at the head of every street."
Worship prayer or night prayer means below:
There are three stories in Matthew 9:18-26 which are actually in oneness as follows:
- Pouring out the content of our heart to God with tears, with contrite heart.
- Crying out, meaning asking to God severely.
- Lifting up our hands to surrender in full to God.
All of us has problem but let us cry out to God with tears in worship prayer or night prayer.
- A ruler of the house of God whose daughter died -->the description of a husband
- A woman who had a flow of blood -->the description of a wife
- A dead girl -->the description of a youth
God blesses you.
- Jairus, whose daughter died, refers to a husband in problem as follows:
Besides, Jairus also refers to a pastor facing many problems in congregation.
- Children who are dead in spirituality or children who become burdens.
- Impossible things.
9:18. While He spoke these things to them, behold, a ruler came and worshiped Him, saying, "My daughter has just died, but come and lay Your hand on her and she will live."
Facing impossible things, a husband or pastor must be patient in worship.
- A woman, who had a flow of blood for twelve years, refers to a wife facing problems.
9:20 And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment.
9:21 For she said to herself, "If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well."
9:22 But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, "Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well." And the woman was made well from that hour.
Here are the problems a wife may face:
Such problems are also faced by the wife of pastor in congregation.
- divisions because of differences in household
- weakness, powerlessness, sufferings, bitterness
- impossible matters.
Facing such problems, a wife or the wife of pastor must touch the hem of Jesus' garment, meaning being humble and surrendering fully to the Lord.
- The dead girl refers to youth in problems.
9:23 When Jesus came into the ruler's house, and saw the flute players and the noisy crowd wailing,
9:24 He said to them, "Make room, for the girl is not dead, but sleeping." And they ridiculed Him.
9:25 But when the crowd was put outside, He went in and took her by the hand, and the girl arose.
9:26 And the report of this went out into all that land.
The problems of youth are as follows:
- Difficult future life
- Dead spirituality, disability to consume the Word.
5:42 Immediately the girl arose and walked, for she was twelve years of age. And they were overcome with great amazement.
5:43 But He commanded them strictly that no one should know it, and said that something should be given her to eat.
- Impossible matters.
Jesus stretches His hand and makes all impossible matters possible.
All problems are already finished at the time we can consume the Word of God.