Prayer Service in Malang, March 21, 2017 (Tuesday Evening)
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5:4 So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it.
John the apostle wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll that was sealed. It refers to the struggle and yearning to get the revealing of the Word from God so there is the opening of the doors in the world up to the door of the heavenly kingdom.
2:1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and foras many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2:2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attainingto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
2:3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
2:4 Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words.
2:5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your goodorder and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
Paul the apostle struggled to get the revealing of the Word of God. We also must struggle to get it.
The functions of the revealing of the Word of Godare as follows:
- To open the doors.
- To restrain the congregation [Proverbs 29:18].
- To prevent the persuasive words, false teaching, gossips, et ceterafrom deceiving the congregation so they will not lose the direction to the New Jerusalem.
- To make us live in the strong faith or hold fast and obey the true teaching Word.
32:25 Now when Moses saw that the people wereunrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to theirshame among their enemies),
32:26 then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, "Whoever ison the Lord's side--cometo me!" And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him.
32:27 And he said to them, "Thus says the LordGod of Israel: 'Let every man put his sword on his side, and go in and out from entrance to entrance throughout the camp, and let every man kill his brother, every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.'"
32:28 So the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And about three thousandmen of the people fell that day.
Holding fast and obeying the true teaching Word is the same as putting the sword on our side.
The number three thousandrefers to the Holy Place (2000=20x10x10) and the Holy of Holiest (1000=10x10x10).
If we put the sword on our side, hold fast, and obey the true teaching Word, we will experience the heart purification from the will of evil, uncleanness, and the bitterness, the deed purification from the sin up to the peak, and the saying purification until there is no lie.
It is the purification of body, soul, and spirit until perfect. Then, we will experience three things as follows:
God blesses us.
- The body, soul, and our spirit abide to the Trinity of God. It is like a branch that abides in the true Vine. We are shepherded and persevere in the three main services as follows:
We experience the purification continuously. The results areas follows:
- The Golden Candlestick or the perseverance in General Service. It is the fellowship with Holy Spirit God and the gifts.
- The Table of Showbreador the perseverance in the Bible Study Service and Holy Communion. It is the fellowship with Son of God in the Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incenseor the perseverance in Worship Prayer Service. It is the fellowship with Father God in His love.
- We cannot be touched by the Trinity of Satan so we will not fall in sin, but live in righteousness and we cannot be deceived. We feel the calmness.
- God puts an effort to care our life that is like a small branch until we live in abundance. We always give thanks. Our effort is abiding in the true Vine. God makes effort so that we can bear the sweet fruit and experience the joy of heaven. He struggles so that we become as perfect as He is.
- We are equipped with the ministry and the gifts of Holy Spirit.
4:11 And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
We are employed in the building of the perfect body of Christ. It starts from marriage, shepherding, and inter-shepherding.
If we refuse to enter the building of the body of Christ, we will be employed in the building of Babylon, the perfection in evil and uncleanness that will be destroyed forever.
The effort of God is that Jesus willingly gets naked on the cross to give the safety and ministry clothes or the beautiful tunic for us.
1 Timothy 4:14
4:14 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.
Our effort is that we hear the true teaching Word to be purified and we receive the laying on of the hands of the shepherd. It means that we receive the beautiful clothes or the ministry and the gift of Holy Spirit.
Exodus 29:1, 9
29:1 "And this is what you shall do to them to hallow them for ministering to Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,
29:9 And you shall gird them with sashes, Aaron and his sons, and put the hats on them. The priesthood shall be theirs for a perpetual statute. So you shall consecrate Aaron and his sons.
After we are lifted up as the priest and king according to the ministry and the gift of Holy Spirit which are trusted by God, we must faithfully and fervently serve to God until the end line, namely until we die or the second coming of Jesus.
The result is that God provides the priests and kings with the beautiful future life. If we leave the ministry, our life will become not beautiful until perish like Judas Iscariot.
The clothes must be dipped in blood. It means that we are willing to enter the flesh suffering in order to endure and become faithful and fervent in ministry.
Why does God allow that the clothes are dipped in blood? It is for the clothes cannot be taken by Satan, but become the clean and bright fine linen or the Bride's clothes.
- We can climb up the mountain of worship.
24:3 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?Or who may stand in His holy place?
24:4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,nor sworn deceitfully.
The worship prayer is the peak of ministry to God.
17:1 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves;
17:2 and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light.
The worship prayer is the process of the ripping of flesh, so we are renewed from carnal men to spiritual ones like Jesus. It starts from the face or the five senses. The mouth is changed to become honest and trustworthy.
15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked isan abomination to the Lord,but the prayer of the upright isHis delight.
We become the house of prayer and our prayer is answered by God.
1 Kings 9:3
9:3 And the Lordsaid to him: "I have heard your prayer and your supplication that you have made before Me; I have consecrated this house which you have built to put My name there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.
We become the dwelling place of God. It means as follows:
- There are the eyes of God. It means that God concerns and cares us in the midst of difficulties of the world. He protects us from disasters, sins, and false teachings, so we are saved and live in righteousness and holiness up to eternal life.
- There is the name of God. It means the victory over the Trinity of Satan that is the source of temptation. All problems are finished by God even the impossible ones.
- There is the heart of God. It means the love of God.
3:14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
The love of God unites and perfects us. We can greet the second coming of Jesus on the glorious clouds.