Prayer Service in Malang, May 13, 2014 (Tuesday Evening)
(To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III)
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
13:8 And you shall tell your son in that day, saying, ‘This is donebecause of what theLorddid for me when I came up from Egypt.’
13:9 It shall be as a sign to you on your handand as a memorial between your eyes, that theLord’s law may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand theLordhas brought you out of Egypt.
13:10 You shall therefore keep this ordinance in its season from year to year.
Passover or repentance must become the true sign that can be seen and heard in our life.
There are three signs of Passover as follows:
The results of living in repentance and holiness spiritually and physically are as follows:
- The sign on hand or the repentance in deed or attitude.
- The sign on forehead or the repentance in thought, heart, spirit.
- The sign on mouth or the repentance in saying so there is the true teaching Word, the Word whose secret is revealed.
2:7 “For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,andpeopleshould seek the law from his mouth;for he is the messenger of theLordof hosts.
The example is Nineveh.
- We receive the opening of the secret of Word as the way out from any trouble, even the way to Heaven. The way that is not according to the Word means the closed way and perdition.
- We can testify and invite people who have not been saved yet to believe in Jesus and get the salvation. We can testify to people who have been saved to enter the true shepherding.
- We can worship God.
95:6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down;let us kneel before theLordour Maker.
Worship prayer is to lower ourselves at the lowest point until we confess that we are dust of earth before the Lord our Maker.
3:6 Then word came to the king of Nineveh; and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, coveredhimselfwith sackcloth and sat in ashes.
3:7 And he causeditto be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water.
3:8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands.
3:9 Who can tellifGod will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?
Nineveh faces the sins up to the peak of sins, the sin of eating drinking, marrying-being given in marriage, and cannot distinguish between right and wrong, so they face the punishment of God or perdition. The king of Nineveh commands his people to fast and worship God, lower their selves to the lowest point until confess that they are the dust that has weakness and sins. After being forgiven, do not sin anymore. It softens God’s heart so He will not punish but forgive and the restoration will begin.
Another example is Mary and Martha facing Lazarus who has been dead for four days. It is a total test or the impossible one.
John 11:32, 38-40
11:32 Then, when Mary came where Jesus was, and saw Him, she fell down at His feet, saying to Him, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.”
11:38 Then Jesus, again groaning in Himself, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it.
11:39 Jesus said,“Take away the stone.” Martha, the sister of him who was dead, said to Him, “Lord, by this time there is a stench, for he has beendeadfour days.”
11:40 Jesus said to her,“Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”
Facing the total test, if we use the logic, science, wealth, standing, et cetera, we will be destroyed and perish. God waits until we can fall down, worship Him, and lower ourselves at the lowest point until we confess that we are the dust, we cannot do anything but only trust and entrust ourselves to Him.
Then, the dust is in the hand of Lord our Maker to experience the glory of God. The results are as follows:
God blesses us.
- Lazarus is raised. It means the glory of God is able to solve all the problems even the impossible ones, the miracle will happen.
The glory of God is able to make something that is ruined, stink becomes good. The glory of God is able to wipe our tears and we will be joyful.
- The glory of God is able to create the dust to become the vessel of His glory, the life that is employed to glorify Him, being employed in the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain, the revival of the building of the perfect body of Christ.
- The glory of God is able to renew and create us as the beginning creature.
1:26. Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over allthe earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
We are renewed starting from obedience. Until we are changed to be as glorious as He is when He comes a second time, we are lifted up to the glorious clouds and glorified together with Him forever.