Prayer Service in Malang, October 04, 2018 (Thursday Evening)
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation chapter 8 and 9 refer to the two tablets of stone or the perfect love of God.
There are three opportunities to pray in Tabernacle or the kingdom of heavenas follows:
God blesses us.
- In the court of Tabernacle, it is showed by the Altar of Burnt Offerings.
The animal offering was slain and burnt to receive the forgiveness of sin. Nowadays, we receive the forgiveness of sin through the sacrifice of Christ on the cross. We receive the beginning of love.
We lift up the supplication prayer according to our need in the Altar of Burnt Offerings.
Man's major need is the forgiveness of sin and repentance. It is because the reasons as follows:
- Man, whose sin is not forgiven, will enter the eternal perdition in hell. The sin is the heaviest burden of man in the world up to the hell forever.
- The sin separates us from God and others, so it makes spiritual dryness (unhappiness and dissatisfaction) up to the spiritual death (enjoying in sinning).
The result of being separated from God is that He cannot do anything for our life. He cannot answer our prayer. He cannot stretch out His mercy hands to help us. He cannot reach our life or we are in the hands of Satan. If it continues, we will be separated forever until perishing forever in hell.
59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear.
59:2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.
59:3 For your hands are defiled with blood, And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken lies, Your tongue has muttered perversity.
The process of forgiveness of sin and repentance is as follows:
The result of the supplication prayer to experience the forgiveness and repentance is that God hears our prayer. He stretches out His hands to finish our problem. He is able to give all things that we need through the sacrifice of Christ for present, future, up to the eternal life.
- Realizing and regretting the sin.
- Confessing the sin honestly to God and others.
- Experiencing the forgiveness of sin and repentance (not repeating sin or stopping sinning to return to God).
8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Repentance (the beginning of love) and confessing the sin are the shortest way to be helped by God.
- At the Holy Place, it is showed by the Golden Altar of Incense.
The incense is burnt. It refers to the smooth voice of worshipping. The true worship prayer is encouraged by the holiness.
The worship prayer is the process of ripping the flesh and its lust, character, and will, so we can receive the will of God even though it contradicts the flesh. We can obey God until the flesh does not sound anymore.
The will of flesh will drag to the death. Therefore, it must be burnt, ripped, and crucified.
Our job, ministry, marriage, and everything must be according to the will of God; not of the flesh.
The results of theworship prayerare as follows:
- We live in holiness and love each other. There is abundant love. We can sincerely love others like we love ourselves. We can be employed in the ministry of the building of the perfect body of Christ. We are lifted up to become priest and king, namely the servant of God who serves and ministers to Him according to the ministry that He gives.
1 Peter 1:22
1:22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
29:1 "And this is what you shall do to them to hallow them for ministering to Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,
- There is power to erase all impossibilities.
14:36 And He said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."
- At the Most Holy Place, it is showed by the two tablets of stone or the perfect love of the Bridegroom.
It means the worship prayer that is encouraged by the perfect or eternal love up to the throne of heaven.
In the worship prayer, the hard heart is changed into the gentle and peaceful one like Jesus', so it can be written with the love of the Bridegroom. Thus, we can love others like we love ourselves until we can love our enemy. We can repay the evil with kindness until we love God more than anything. The fact found within it is that we love to worship God until we cannot be hindered by anything.
5:13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power Be to Himwho sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!"
Blessing and honor and glory and power be to God forever. We are able to get or do something because of His grace. It is like we are stretching out our hands to God. As a result, He stretches out His Hands of perfect love to us.
3:16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak.
3:17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
3:18 "I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden.
The functions of the merciful hands of Godare as follows:
- The spiritual miracle or the renewal of life. We become strong and of good courage.
We will not become weak, heavy laden, disappointed, and desperate as well as leave God whatever the risk we may face. We keep faithful and fervent in the ministry. We minister to God until the end line, namely we die or the second coming of Jesus. We still believe and hope God.
- God will fight instead of us. He gives victory. He finishes all problems even the impossible ones.
- We wait God's time patiently. We do not look for our way that is not according to the Word. We are patient in suffering. We do not grumble but we give thanks to God.
Our way that is not according to the Word seems beautiful in the beginning, but it brings destruction at the end.
When God has not helped us yet, we are in the test of patience or there is wrong thing in our life, so He is still busy with our life.
Proverb 16: 32
16:32 He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
- We are renewed from the carnal man to the spiritual one. It starts from honesty or we become the house of prayer. It continues until the last renewal when Jesus comes at the second time. We are changed to become as perfect as He is. We are flawless and do not stumble in words. We are together with Him forever.