Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 15:3-415:3. They sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying: "Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints!
15:4. Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy. For all nations shall come and worship before You, For Your judgments have been manifested."
There are two kinds of victorious songs as follows
- The song of Moses.
- The song of the Lamb.
We are learning about the song of the Lamb.Revelation 12:10-1212:10. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
12:11. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamband by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
12:12. "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
The song of the Lamb is sung by those who have defeated Satan who has the power of death (verse 11).There are three kinds of death as follows
How can we overcome Satan who has the power of death
- The physical death. We pray, so we live until Jesus comes a second time. If one sleeps in Jesus, he will be risen in the body of glory.
- The spiritual death because men commit sins up to the peak. We must live in righteousness to defeat the death.
- The second death in the lake of fire and brimstone or eternal perdition.
20:14. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
The facts found in overcoming the death are as follows
- Overcoming the death with the blood of the Lamb.
The same victory was experienced by the Israelites when they went out of Egypt. Because the blood was put on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses, the death did not come although they were just slave in Egypt.
- Overcoming the death with the word of testimony about Jesus, namely life journey of following Jesus.
- Loving God more than anything until willingly bearing the cross because of loving Him.
:1 Corinthians 15:55-5815:55. "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
15:56. The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
15:57. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
15:58. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
- 'be steadfast, immovable'.
1 Corinthians 16:13
16:13. Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
We stand fast in the faith or righteousness.
The facts found in it are as follows:
2 Thessalonians 2:15
- We keep on believing in Jesus no matter the thing that is happening to us until the finish line, namely our death or Jesus' second coming. We never deny Jesus' name. Be careful! Peter denied Jesus three times, how much more we as the Gentiles. We must stand fast in the faith.
- Keeping living in righteousness no matter the thing that is happening to us.
- Keeping holding fast the true teaching Word that has been preached whether by word or epistle. We also obey the Word no matter the thing that is happening to us. Thus, the Word is ingrained and becomes faith in our life. We will never doubt. We also have the firmness to reject the other teachings that are not in line with the Bible or the true teaching Word. The Word becomes our characteristic.
2:15. Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
Doubting the Word is like eating and choking, so the Word does not come into our heart and we doubt.
The process of holding fast the Word is as follows:
- We hear the Word by offline, online, or reading earnestly and with a need.
- Holy Spirit helps us to understand the Word.
- Holy Spirit helps us to believe in the Word.
- We practice the Word (obedience). If we receive the Word and Holy Communion, the Word will be ingrained faster in our life.
7:24. "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
7:25. "and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
The results are as follows:
- We have the heavenly wisdom. We become the wise man. We do not fall because of the temptations of the trinity of Satan as follows:
If we worship God, we will totally depend on Him. We defeat the trinity of Satan, so we keep being on the rock of Jesus.
- The rain refers to Satan with the unclean spirits that make us commit sins up to the peak. If we endure, we will keep living in righteousness and holiness.
- The winds refer to the false prophet with the spirit of lie and false teachings. The new men do not lie but produce the true words and keep holding fast the true teaching Word whatever risk may come.
- The floods refer to the Antichrist with the spirit of selling-buying that makes the crisis of economy as well as makes us become greedy and stingy.
Stinginess means that one cannot give to God and others who are in need.
Greediness means that one steals the possession of others.
- We receive God's wisdom, so we are used in the ministry of the perfect body of Christ. The seven pillars refer to perfection. The body of Christ starts from the household, shepherding, inter-shepherding until the Israelites and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
9:1. Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars;
- The door of heavens is opened for all of us, so the door in the world is also opened for us.
15:5. After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.
7:21. "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
- We always abound in the work of the Lord according to the ministry that God gives to us.
2 Corinthians 3:5-8
3:5. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
3:6. who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
3:7. But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
3:8. how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
Actually, the work of God cannot be done by men. It is just God's mercy and trust if He uses us. We must become the servant of God who can be trusted by God and others.
There are two kinds of God's work as follows:
- The ministry of the old covenant or the Law. It prioritizes the power of the flesh such as intelligence, riches, position. It just aims at the spiritual death, namely withering spiritually, and committing sin up to perdition forever.
- The ministry of the new covenant. It uses the power of the anointing of Holy Spirit (the ministry of the Spirit). We may have intelligence or riches, but we rely on the anointing and power of Holy Spirit, so our ministry aims at the glory and the eternal life.
21:12. 'nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
In the Old Testament, the priests had to be in the physical sanctuary. It had three tools inside. The New Testament is the fullness of the Law, namely the priests must be in the spiritual sanctuary. It refers to the sheepfold or the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God as follows:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God, and the trinity of Satan cannot touch us. We cannot be touched by the death. We are firm like men or husbands who sit on the grass. We cannot fall into sin. We cannot be deceived. We are like a branch that abides in the true vine. We experience the purification of body, soul, and spirit continuously by the repeated true teaching Word, so we live in holiness. If we live in holiness, the anointing of Holy Spirit will make us faithful and fervent in the ministry to God. The more we are holy, the more anointing of Holy Spirit we receive, and the more we are faithful and fervent in the ministry to God.
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in committing the General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
- The Table of Showbread refers to the perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
God hates the unemployed people in the vineyard. He always goes to find the workers. We must minister in holiness, faithfulness, and fervency in the vineyard of God.
1:7. And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire."
God's minister who is holy, faithful, and fervent in Spirit is the same as the apple of God's eye. The ministry of the Spirit makes us become the apple of God's eye. We are always burned. One who is used by God will be used more up to the bodily death. But the Law system makes deterioration.
The signs of the ministry of the Spirit are as follows:
- The ministry of the Spirit is based on God's mercy. We just look at Christ's sacrifice when we are weak. We will never go back as long as Christ's sacrifice still works.
2 Corinthians 4:1
4:1. Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart.
- We will never become the stumbling blockthat makes the heart of God grieved, but we become the pattern that glorifies God until someday we will be glorified with God.
2 Corinthians 6:3-8
6:3. We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed.
6:4. But in all things we commend ourselves as ministers of God: in much patience, in tribulations, in needs, in distresses,
6:5. in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in sleeplessness, in fastings;
6:6. by purity, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Spirit, by sincere love,
6:7. by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armor of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
6:8. by honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report; as deceivers, and yet true;
- We do not die, but live by the anointing of Holy Spirit. We can live anywhere and in any circumstances because we are the servant of the living God. We have the power of the Spirit to shut the lions' mouths. Holy Spirit is able to make us alive when we must face the death.
10:7. "You shall not go out from the door of the tabernacle of meeting, lest you die, for the anointing oil of the LORD is upon you." And they did according to the word of Moses.
6:19. Then the king arose very early in the morning and went in haste to the den of lions.
6:20. And when he came to the den, he cried out with a lamenting voice to Daniel. The king spoke, saying to Daniel, "Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to deliver you from the lions?"
6:21. Then Daniel said to the king, "O king, live forever!
6:22. "My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths, so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also, O king, I have done no wrong before you."
Holy Spirit has God's marvelous preservation power and the winning power over the death, namely the sins up to the peak. Gossip, evil speaking, and blasphemy will be shut, so it cannot influence us. We win over all of challenge and obstacle.
4:17. And say to Archippus, "Take heed to the ministry which you have received in the Lord, that you may fulfill it."
We can fulfill our ministry faithfully and fervently until the finish line, namely Jesus' second coming.
2 Peter 1:10-11
1:10. Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
1:11. for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Moreover, an entrance will be supplied to us abundantly into the heavenly kingdom. The door of heavens is opened for us.
- 'your labor is not in vain in the Lord'.
How great our labor in the world because of our physical activity will be in vain. It will reach the tomb only. The only labor that is not in vain in this world is the ministry to God. In the Old Testament, God has fought for the ministry of the Israelites by punishing Egypt with the ten plagues. In the New Testament, Jesus is willingly crucified to open the way for the Gentiles, so we can be purified to minister to God.
9:14. how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
10:28. Then Peter began to say to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You."
10:29. So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's,
10:30. "who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time--houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life.
We may not doubt to sacrifice for ministering to God in the true ordination. All things must be sacrificed, except the true teaching Word or Jesus as the Head.
The ministry which is signified by sacrificing or the sign of the blood of the Lamb will not be in vain. We will receive a hundredfold wages for our life now up to eternal life.
The requirements are as follows:
The results are as follows:
- We have the number one hundred, namely ten times ten.
The first ten is hearing the Word earnestly.
The second ten is obeying the true teaching Word.
- It must be followed with suffering with Jesus, persecution, or the sprinkle of blood. Daring to bear the cross or sacrifice is the additional value of a servant of God. Why?
- To receive the Spirit of glory. The shekinah glory is with all of us.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13. but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of gloryand of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
Thus, we are used to preach the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ or the Bride Tidings wherever God sends us. Without the Spirit of glory, we are just bringing the rusty and dull sword that is unable to purify but just hurts others. But, with the shekinah glory, the Word has the power to purify.
- The shekinah glory changes us from the fleshly men to the spiritual ones. We keep becoming strong and of good courage in the suffering. We are blessed in suffering. We keep giving thanks to God. We keep becoming honest and obedient as well as trusting God, so the physical miracles will happen too.
- We escape from the last God's wrath like Noah who received God's caring and protection miraculously. We receive the curtain of God's caring and protection. We are set free from the crisis in the world, the Antichrist, and the last punishment, namely the seven plagues.
6:9. This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.
- The power of God is able to raise Lazarus who has died for four days. We receive the power of God to take away all of impossibilities. Nothing is impossible for those who are honest and obedient as well as believe God.
11:38. Then Jesus, again groaning in Himself, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it.
11:39. Jesus said, "Take away the stone." Martha, the sister of him who was dead, said to Him, "Lord, by this time there is a stench, for he has been dead four days."
11:40. Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?"
11:41. Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.
- The power of God is able to give the beautiful and successful future.
- The lifting power, namely we are changed up to perfection like Jesus when He comes a second time. We are lifted up on the glorious clouds. We enter the One-Thousand-Year Kingdom of Peace and the New Jerusalem. We stand on the sea of glass to sing the song of the Lamb (the victorious song).
Let us stretch out our hand to God, and He will stretch out His hand to us.
God blesses us.