Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
According to Tabernacle Teaching, Revelation 2-3 refers to the seven sprinklings of blood before the Ark of the Covenant.
It means the last sanctification
done by Jesus for the seven churches of the Gentiles or the congregation in the last days to make them perfect or without blemish like Jesus, to be the Bride of God who is ready to welcome Jesus’ second coming on the glorious clouds. Revelation 3:2-33:2 "Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God.
3:3 "Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
The last sanctification for the church in Sardis makes them watchful always in the spiritual revival. It is especially watching in these two things.
What must be watched
- [verse 2] Watching about the consecration or service and ministry to God.
- [verse 3] Watching about the second coming of Jesus. The time is sudden like the coming of a thief.
?2 Peter 3:10, 133:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
We must wait for the new heavens and earth, namely New Jerusalem. We must have the renewal of New Jerusalem as follows
- Living in righteousness.
There are three levels of righteousness as follows.
- The righteousness because of the forgiveness of sin. We are justified by the blood of Jesus.
The requirement is confessing the sins honestly to God and others. As a result, the blood of Jesus forgives or covers the sin as if we never do such sin.
- The righteousness because of the deliverance from sins.
It means that we do not sin anymore although there is opportunity, advantage, threat, and so on. We hate the sins, especially those that hinder us to enter New Jerusalem.
22:15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
- Dogs refer to the paganism, idle words, gossip, and false teachings.
- Sorcerers refer to magic or astrology.
- Sexually immoral refers to sexuality sin with all its kinds.
- Murderers refer to hatred.
- Idol refers to something that hinders us to love God.
- Being righteous just as Jesus is righteous.
1 John 3:9, 7
3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
3:7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.
We cannot sin nor be deceived.
- There is no more sea.
21:1Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.
The sea refers to the doubtful heart.
1:6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the seadriven and tossed by the wind.
1:7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
1:8 he is a double–minded man, unstable in all his ways.
The renewal of New Jerusalem means there is no doubtful heart anymore.
The causes of the doubt are as follows.
The doubtful will not believe or obey God. Consequently, one looks for his own solution that is not in line with the true teaching Word.
- Facing the wave of temptation, one often doubts about the power of God, so he believes and hopes in others.
- Facing the false teachings, one often doubts about God Himself.
The consequences of the doubt are as follows.
- [James 1:8] There is no quietness in life, but distress.
- [James 1:7] No getting anything, but total failure and nakedness.
- Departing from faith and the true teaching Word. The doubtful person sinks in the sea of the world up to the sea of fire and brimstone forever.
7:26 "But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:
7:27 "and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall."
Departing from faith is the same as a house built on the sand. It cannot endure the rain (Satan with the evil and unclean spirits), the wind (false prophets with the false teachings and lying spirit), and the flood (the antichrist with the power of mammon), so it falls and cannot be repaired anymore.
The right attitude is believing and obeying the true teaching Wordin facing all things. The true teaching Word is the Word written in the Bible (it gives the victory) and the Word revealed through a verse that explains other verses in the Bible or spoken by Jesus Himself (it sanctifies).
7:24"Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
7:25 "and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
Believing and obeying God are the same as building a house on the rock. The results are as follows.
- We can endure and always give thanks to God. We are always in the will of God according to the true teaching Word, regardless all risk we have to take.
- Whatever we do is always successful.
- Being used by God as the shining stars that never fall forever.
12:3 Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.
The shining star will illuminate others who are in the darkness of sin so that they believe in Jesus and can be saved through the gospel of salvation or gospel Word. It will also illuminate the saved people so that they are sanctified and able to enter the building of Christ’s body through the gospel of the glory of Christ or sanctification Word.
- Being the bride of God.
Revelation 21:2, 9-10
21:2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
21:9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife."
21:10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
We must worship Godor ascend to the mountain much more to become the new man like the Lord or the bride of God. Our flesh is torn in the worship prayer so that we are renewed from carnal men to spiritual ones like Jesus. The spiritual miracle happens and the physical one does too for sure.
21:11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
The proofs of having the life renewal through the worship prayer are as follows.
- We appear as the jasper stone, whose meaning is a burning longing.
It means that we prioritize God more than all things and serve and minister to God faithfully and fervently in spirit. Do not trade the Lord Jesus with others, or else you commit adultery.
- Being clear as crystal.
It means we are honest and trustworthy.
15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But the prayer of the upright is His delight.
As a result, we become the house of prayer and our prayer is answered by God. The house of prayer is the dwelling place of Holy Spirit or the spirit of glory.
The functions of the fire of Holy Spirit are as follows.
- Holy Spirit is the same as the two hands of God that embrace us to make us warm, preserve, and protect us miraculously in the midst of difficulties in the world up to the days when the antichrist reigns over the world. We are given peace, quietness, and heavenly joy.
- Holy Spirit is able to make the high mountains plain.
4:6 So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts.
4:7 ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"‘"
Holy Spirit solves all problems, even the impossible ones, and gives us the beautiful and successful future life. We are used in the ministry for building the perfect body of Christ.
- Holy Spirit leads us to New Jerusalem, the city of light.
We do not stumble. We are not deceived, but live in the light of sanctification and life renewal continually until we are perfect when Jesus comes a second time. We are with Him and enter New Jerusalem.
God blesses you.